The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-05-2024, 08:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 342 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 19
plok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How does she react when you pretend to cum in her.

I sometimes disturb my then gf (now wife). She always tell me cannot shoot inside but when she is high liao and I ask her can I shoot inside she will just remain silent. But usually I myself with pull out coz don’t want unplanned baby. Lol.
Old 13-05-2024, 09:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 636 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future

My ex all ok if i shoot inside they will tell me once hit target, i cannot run away liao. But then i always pull out and shoot pretend to be bo bo shooter. Only 1 of my ex, i always try my luck to shoot inside but nothing happen from the day we got together till break up.
Old 13-05-2024, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 9
marcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to all

Had a huge fight with one of my ex as I joked that I cummed into her.

She got married into a loveless marriage due to an unplanned pregnancy, so she hated it when I joked with her (yes, she was still married. the husband was my friend)

Anyway, after that incident she made me wear condoms every time we have s*x, and she will personally put it on for me just to make sure that it is properly on.
Old 13-05-2024, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 15
Verizon is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVerizon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

The one time when I did the prank on one of my paid regular girls, she looked at me and asked, Really ?
Then she sort of looked up and seemed to be thinking of some things.
I asked her what was she thinking.

She said she was trying to calculate is it safe period or not.
After about 10 secs, she said it was safe period, a few days till period.
I then told her I did not cum in her, but since it is safe, can ?

She just replied, no wonder did not feel anything, got scared.
She gave me a hit and then said no.
But also said, next time when nearer to auntie time, can
Old 13-05-2024, 10:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 15
Verizon is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVerizon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcussia View Post

Anyway, after that incident she made me wear condoms every time we have s*x, and she will personally put it on for me just to make sure that it is properly on.
Oh, that is sure a backfire.
Can tell you relit her fear and anxiety over getting pregs.
Old 15-05-2024, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 10
Koticrabbit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKoticrabbit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verizon View Post
The one time when I did the prank on one of my paid regular girls, she looked at me and asked, Really ?
Then she sort of looked up and seemed to be thinking of some things.
I asked her what was she thinking.

She said she was trying to calculate is it safe period or not.
After about 10 secs, she said it was safe period, a few days till period.
I then told her I did not cum in her, but since it is safe, can ?

She just replied, no wonder did not feel anything, got scared.
She gave me a hit and then said no.
But also said, next time when nearer to auntie time, can
that's a scary thing hahaha. I can imagine her expresion hahaha
Old 15-05-2024, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 10
donworks deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydonworks deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I'm dating a new woman recently. then we had the chance to have sex and long story short when i want to cum and would pull my dick out of her pussy. She hold me down, and said dont take it out from my pussy. I will not get pregnant. For a moment I was stunned, whether I was sure or not, but I followed her words to shoot it. Very shiok
If usually the expression of a woman might be silent because she is afraid of getting pregnant, at that time I was the one who was silent between being happy and not sure hahaha
Old 15-05-2024, 03:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 11
Axksiwz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAxksiwz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by donworks View Post
I'm dating a new woman recently. then we had the chance to have sex and long story short when i want to cum and would pull my dick out of her pussy. She hold me down, and said dont take it out from my pussy. I will not get pregnant. For a moment I was stunned, whether I was sure or not, but I followed her words to shoot it. Very shiok
If usually the expression of a woman might be silent because she is afraid of getting pregnant, at that time I was the one who was silent between being happy and not sure hahaha
You are lucky hahaha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1