The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old Yesterday, 09:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 564 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4760 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

For everyone to know, if u post sometime and some loser say something bad, this loser might have bad blood agains u and probably they are clone. Just ignore them.
Old Yesterday, 10:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 954 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 4
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazymax View Post
go cosy room if she not ready go hotel. once inside close door and staff dont disturb.can have sex inside if she really get horny 😁
Yeah that's my plan. But I don't want have sex lah. I'd rather make her comfortable then after session go nearby hotel. I told her next off we go cosy room she say ok hahaha

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old Yesterday, 11:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1169 / Power: 8
ghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
Nots sure leh. So far we already kissed but my plan is to bring her go to those places to watch Netflix. Hopefully with some private time I can make her more comfortable. If can up her I sure will take good care of her. This is my 2nd time scoring a young DH.
Wish u all the best in ur DH upping adventure bro.

Young DH not easy because they have options and many rich bros willing to throw money at them. My impression is car and above average restaurant is common.
Old Yesterday, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 659 / Power: 18
crazymax is a splendid one to beholdcrazymax is a splendid one to beholdcrazymax is a splendid one to beholdcrazymax is a splendid one to beholdcrazymax is a splendid one to beholdcrazymax is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
Yeah that's my plan. But I don't want have sex lah. I'd rather make her comfortable then after session go nearby hotel. I told her next off we go cosy room she say ok hahaha
some they ok to have sex but dont want to go hotel because they scare their employer will know
Old Today, 03:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 1
Sylvowolf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

True,
some DH can be real gold diggers, while some others can be rode for free.
Among the “free” group, there’s the ONS faction which are so horny that can get bang on 1st pick up off the street ( not so Heng to meet these yet )
And the “Partner” faction, which wants companionship/ boyfriend. (Not suitable if you want to just “eat, shoot and leave”.
Old Today, 07:34 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 496 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2863 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old Today, 07:35 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 496 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2863 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1