The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 10:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1560 / Power: 20
singmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant future
Re: Raw in geylang (share your experience)

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
but housemate will whistleblow to her

nowadays no outcall not easy like before
How housemate know she doing raw?
Old Yesterday, 11:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1402 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20984 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Raw in geylang (share your experience)

Quote:
but housemate will whistleblow to her

nowadays no outcall not easy like before
Absolutely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolute_Lust View Post
If she saw and accept it. It is threesome time
😆 😂

My Personal FR Thread:
Old Today, 11:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1626 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15240 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Raw in geylang (share your experience)

Quote:
Originally Posted by singmarine View Post
How housemate know she doing raw?
you will be surprised that whores will named customer as rawarrior or rawhorelords

even FL database also got raw monster nicks
Old Today, 02:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
Missmomo16 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
you will be surprised that whores will named customer as rawarrior or rawhorelords

even FL database also got raw monster nicks
I have also encountered this before. The girl ord and introduced me to her sisters, and explained that I do raw.guess what,she'sister agreed
Old Today, 02:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1626 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15240 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Raw in geylang (share your experience)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missmomo16 View Post
I have also encountered this before. The girl ord and introduced me to her sisters, and explained that I do raw.guess what,she'sister agreed
sashimi of the same taste blend together
Old Today, 02:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Wee0502 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bantex View Post
There was once I rtf the same girl regularly sometimes can book from 30mins slot till 2hr slots.

She even offer to pay for the additional time cause she say she kinda hate her other regulars and trying to avoid chances to kena indian bros (no offence) to those here.

It became so regular that it became the SOP when I visit, I book 1hr then when come in she'll just stuff me money for another hr.

On a rare occasion we went out during her off days, she even bought me clothes (from cotton on only not branded), went golden mile to eat and drink etc she offered to pay for some.

Then one fine day during the session she just said she wanted to do it without a condom, I think my blood all went into the other head and didn't really think and just went ahead. It happened all the way until covid hits and she went back.

Went for a check-up to get a piece of mind, luckily didn't catch anything.

Was a good run with this WL, but probably never again.
I think they only RAW with 1 or limited number also, coz have to reduce risk.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1