The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 27-06-2024, 08:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 10
el88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Discreet sharing of affordable/Cheapest Places of Fun

Have a 29 year old Viet.
Lavender/nicoll highway area.
Super gfe.
Ultimate edging w good massage
Super affordable 50 entrance. The rest very negotiable
Old 27-06-2024, 09:36 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 2
Jerrysin is one of the Best!Jerrysin is one of the Best!Jerrysin is one of the Best!Jerrysin is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gohan View Post
Received a call from an unfamiliar number, saying “Long time no see”. I thought it was a scammer, so I decided to play with her since I got time. It turns out to be my ex ML by the name of Doris whom I never meet for a couple of years.
Anyway, to keep it short. I went to look for her somewhere in Balestier. It was a decision I dont regret. Singaporean Milf in late 30s. A 7.5 looker depends on your preference of Milfs. Damn good GF feeling, can speak English with a no rush altitude and obliging as well.
A minimum 36Ds cup with skillful hands. Fair skin and bouncy boobs. Opted for the HJ, my zillions army cum in no time. She helps me clean up as well and parted ways with $100 poorer ($50 entrance + $50 HJ). I believe there is a lot in the menu as well.
Definitely will RTF when I have conscripted more armies. Perhaps can do a tit fuck to fulfill my av fantasy.
Milf lovers, she's a gem.i believe $100 is well worth it.

bro can share detail and ctc. thanks
Old Yesterday, 08:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 4
gm900 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygm900 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jksweet2000 View Post
50 entry fee with standard GQ by premilf vietbu and PRC who is Interested? Massage is Solid and extra can be hj or bj with free Fingering and top zui zui, best for west bros.
Possible to share bro?

Thanis
Old Yesterday, 09:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
Heavenllly is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
50 entry fee with standard GQ by premilf vietbu and PRC who is Interested? Massage is Solid and extra can be hj or bj with free Fingering and top zui zui, best for west bros.
Can share thanks
Old Yesterday, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 8
LoveToSuck is one of the Best!LoveToSuck is one of the Best!LoveToSuck is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gohan View Post
Received a call from an unfamiliar number, saying “Long time no see”. I thought it was a scammer, so I decided to play with her since I got time. It turns out to be my ex ML by the name of Doris whom I never meet for a couple of years.
Anyway, to keep it short. I went to look for her somewhere in Balestier. It was a decision I dont regret. Singaporean Milf in late 30s. A 7.5 looker depends on your preference of Milfs. Damn good GF feeling, can speak English with a no rush altitude and obliging as well.
A minimum 36Ds cup with skillful hands. Fair skin and bouncy boobs. Opted for the HJ, my zillions army cum in no time. She helps me clean up as well and parted ways with $100 poorer ($50 entrance + $50 HJ). I believe there is a lot in the menu as well.
Definitely will RTF when I have conscripted more armies. Perhaps can do a tit fuck to fulfill my av fantasy.
Milf lovers, she's a gem.i believe $100 is well worth it.
Hi bro,

Roughly what's the age for Doris? Her look, body, figure? Mind sharing. Thanks
Old Yesterday, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 15
psycho is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpsycho is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by el88 View Post
Have a 29 year old Viet.
Lavender/nicoll highway area.
Super gfe.
Ultimate edging w good massage
Super affordable 50 entrance. The rest very negotiable
Bro can share? Thanks
Old Today, 03:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
iClocks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Hi bro, can share please?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1