The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 15-06-2024, 09:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
honocoroko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: FKK clubs - Germany Cities Info Sharing

how much does it cost there?
Old 15-06-2024, 11:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 588 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 2
Neverlookback deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNeverlookback deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by honocoroko View Post
how much does it cost there?
Dude????

Really?

RTFF
or
Go website
Old Yesterday, 10:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1457 / Power: 19
pippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud of
Re: FKK clubs - Germany Cities Info Sharing

After 1st shot with one lady for E150, i rested a bit before thinking of leaving.

As i was about to leave a moldavan gal pulled me said she will just ask me a question. Then seduced me.. saying she cab make me hard. Usually hard for me to cum again but she indeed made me hard. Said will ensure i cum. If not no need pay. She was already kissing my lips and trying to pull my dick. So i just give it a shot

Inside room, she was really hot and dfk me and ask if i have e500. I said no money. Then she said E300. Then i said only E200. Then she just cat bath me and ask if i tried ass before. She lubbed herself and slot my dick in. I was shocked.. ahe said is ass.. and showing me her pussy as she was cg me with her ass. I didnt know if theres any cd on as couldnt feel anythibg. She rocked then came up and bbbj me aggressively.. then ask if wanna f her.. she put on cd and tried to f me with her pussy this time.. then my dick wasnt hard.. she jusf saaid i dun seem to like cd..

Then she lie down and took off the cd and ask me to insert into her.. and she pulled me in and made me pumped her till i cip.. she jokingly said she like sg man and wanna have babies. And ask where i stay and wanna find me here. Haha.. i wss shocked is in.. and she still asked me to dig her pussy for the cum..

She didnt leave and we talked for sometims and she ask if wan another roind but i was tired and wanna leave.. took out 200 for her and she saw got more euros and took another 50.. so total e250.. went to washed up and left..

Really hardcore this time.. she said shes myra the asian killer..not sure if real.. but indeed shes hardcore..

Uncensored JAV to share - https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=693140

JAV Bondage video to share -

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=692957
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1