The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old Today, 05:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 10
maomao34 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermaomao34 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Sabrina (kinkithai)
Date : 15/06/24
Damage : $140

Okt: Saw Sabrina’s posted picture and the ass look so doggieable. Caught my attention. Kudos to Okt help to arrange timing as my initial timing already taken. Clear instructions
Looks: 9/10 similar to posted picture. Read others FR about Sabrina looking sexy in orange tube dress. Open door and Sabrina wearing that same orange tube, indeed sexy and hard-on. Seems like her boobs gonna burst out.
Body: 9/10 Slim and curvy at right place.
Boobs: 9/10 C cup enhance boobs but soft to the touch and her nipples so good to suck and fondle
BBBJ: Good technique and have to stop her if not will cim. Deep throat and suck my balls. slurpy sucking.
Kissing: speak French fluently
FJ : 9/10 she’s tight as she slowly inserted my rod in cowgirl, ride well and rock her hips well. Had to switch to missionary and pump her deep and fast. Can see she enjoying as she grabbing the bedsheets with each stroke. And her moaning so loud and Jav style. And she pull me down and French me while I keep pumping. Damn good session
RTF: Definitely. Even thought her English limited, but her service and gfe make it all worth while.
Old Today, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3650 / Power: 22
teebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond repute

May from GalaxyXcorts

Link: https://sbfsg.shop/showthread.php?t=987330

Booked May for today early morning breakfast. As usual she always hides behind the door when opening it so knowing this, I stood at one corner where she couldn't see me and after a while, her head peeked over the door and saw me...

By the way, the pic below is her actual pic.

I then entered her room and we had a quick kissing session before we entered the bathroom for a quick washup before the real action begins.

I lay down on the bed and she came over and started giving me a BBBJ with head twisting and tongue twirling actions.

After a good 10 mins of tongue twirling actions, she capped me and got on top of me. She is seriously tight and and really likes being on top where she is in control of everything.

10 mins of rocking action and watching her boobs swaying in front of my face, she came but I hadn't cum yet, so I flipped her onto her back and started plumping her hard.

I was getting tired by this time so I told her to get into the doggy position and I banged her hard and fast before I finally came

I decided against going for a 2nd round since I was already completely drained and tired so we spend the remaining time hugging and tongue fighting in bed...

Ratings:
Looks: 9 / 10. very pretty and close to pic. The first pic of the post is her real life pic…
Body: 9 / 10, tall and slim with nice boobs
Boobs: nice and soft natural B cup
Deep Throat: Yes
Shave Pussy: Yes
French: Yes, very good
English: very very basic
FJ: 9 / 10
Overall: 9 / 10. Great GFE, Great Service, Great Sex
Old Today, 07:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Bigmax deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbfsg.shop/showthread.php?t=989697

Okt-11/10 bro gave me the best girl. He told me I will regret if I don't come. It's 200% correct.

Location -east side can drive and come by MRT. But MRT need to walk a little. Nice hotel. Queen size soft bed and a comfortable relax place. Please bring your own towel!!

Looks- 10/10 for me. What I see is what I get. She's more cute in real life. Pretty eyes. 🥰

Boobs-10/10 big round natural boobs. Whoever love boobs best choice is her you won't regret it. All natural you love it if you handle it properly 😂.

Body- 9/10 nice curve body. Her pictures already show you what you are going to get. Her skin so soft. You will definitely feel it.

Shower-10/10 first look she says I'm ok but her actions already started in shower. Nonstop French and bj in shower. The best experience.

French-11/10 you know it if you do it properly😂. She will go wild here.

Pussy- 10/10 trimmed and it can wet easily. Be ready for a wet nice pussy. And don't miss licking it 🤤🤤.

Foreplay- 10/10 she and me go wild like bf and gf we got the best chemistry. Make sure to hit the right spot. ( It's a secret that you guys to found out)

Bj /69- 11/10 she wet all the way down. You won't regret it. Her wet horny look . while sucking your dick is splendid. Those eyes omg 🥵. Don't miss the action.

Fj-10/10 it's up to you guys. She can do all the position. They also have a mirror you can use. She like it if you go wild. Make sure to hit the right spot. Her moan are natural and awesome. It will make you more horny.

Massage-9/10 not professional but she work hard to make you feel relax. You can request it. If not can cuddle.

Gfe-11/10 we hit the chemistry so nothing much to say. Simply awesome.

Overall 10/10 sure RFT if got time. Like Okt said if you miss you will regret it. Make sure to book her fast I'm pretty sure the price will go up. 😂😂 I'm in a luck.
Old Today, 07:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 496 / Power: 7
Birdiona is a glorious beacon of lightBirdiona is a glorious beacon of lightBirdiona is a glorious beacon of lightBirdiona is a glorious beacon of lightBirdiona is a glorious beacon of light

Victoria from flirtygirls
https://sbfsg.shop/showthread.php?t=989517

Welcome back my favourite stable and also having reopening promotions

Victoria is a sexy n pretty lady with great attitude plus service

Her body was slim and her pussy is tight

Kissing with her soft tongue plus her sucking on my lips is fun

We did 69 and she moan non stop till can feel her water keep flow out from her love hole

We fucked multiple positions and she's gamed to every request I wanted, not a time watcher too

Will definitely rtf her before she left the shore and thanks okt for arranging the slot for me
Unread Today, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 1
darkness3nity is one of the Best!darkness3nity is one of the Best!darkness3nity is one of the Best!

Had to make a booking for Candice after seeing this FR (thanks Bro ).

Long story short she didn't fall short of expectations on her service, and especially her smoking hot bod (gosh that tight pussy of hers can make one game over fast).

Mai tu liao. Left only a few more days. Already booked my RTF

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCmePLZ View Post
Stable: 7th Heaven
Horse: Candice

WHO IS THE ONE THAT SUBMITTED THIS TELEGRAM REVIEW PHOTO???? YOU BETTER OWN UP AND TELL ME NOW. BECAUSE.... I really want to thank you mak mak. Not only did I have an amazing time but your photo inspired me to take, in my opinion, one of my favourite photos ever.

Saw that FR on telegram, straight made a booking. This girl literally jumped on me the moment I entered. She was so excited and bubbly, one of the best welcomes I ever got. Ask me kiss her cheek, then turn the other cheek, then pointed to her forehead, then pointed to her nose. After I gave her a peck on each spot, she frenched me so hard and hugged me so tight. Best.

We chatted for awhile but my eyes can't stop staring at her ridiculously hot body in her see through black robe. Then she jumped on me again and kept rubbing my face into her huge boobs left right left right. Non stop teasing that by the time my pants were off we all laughed super loud cos I was wet as shit. I kept saying go shower but she just kept teasing me omfg. She said 100% I'll cum very fast today. And she also said she cums very easily.

Shower bla bla bla got into bed. Bros, her BBBJ is no joke. She also can DT and very well. Her suction and actions..... Even my last review about how good Claudia's BBBJ was, still didn't make me feel I had to hold in. But this one, with all the teasing and smoking hot tight bod combined, I really had a hard time holding in.

Started in missionary slow and sensual at first. But when I started to pump her, not even 10 pumps she screamed she's cumming. Idgaf real or not but it looks damn real to me. I myself already struggling to hold it in due her tightness and clamping. Then she instructed me to sit upright against the wall and climbed onto me. She told me not to cum cos she's super horny now and wants to cum again. She told me she wanted me to hold it in cos she wanted to CIM me. Omg wtf. She jumped on top of me and pumped me so hard and she came again in under 30secs, whole body quivering. The problem is, I also came lol.

Crazy ding dong girl seriously make me explode so fast. And goodness her waist is so tight and body is so slender. I just can't even... Don't take my word for it, give her a shot, and tell me I'm wrong. Crazy gem I'm so glad I didn't hesitate. She speaks English too so no problems communicating.

PS: Her pussy is LASERED, smooth as a baby's bottom!

Here are my pics, that last pic was inspired by whoever posted the telegram review. I love that last pic so much!

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1