The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old Today, 01:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 19
lance7 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlance7 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Fr for Nicki T21

Looks: 7/10 have charming smile, mature beauty imo

Body: 9/10 for big boobs lovers, slim figure slender legs, have tattoos makes her look more wild in bed

Bbbj: 8/10 good slow motion blowjob, handsfree and takes it as deep as she can, very eager to suck cock

I like that she grab my cock when I still wearing pants, that's how horny she is

Pussy: 9/10 very wet. No door, painted her considerably and once she got horny her expression change, bite her lips while watching

Frenching: 9/10 good kisser and can lead, you can just let her do the work

FJ: 9/10 she let me take control. Petite body so easy to flip over various position we went from cowgirl to missionary then doggie.

Gfe + massage: 10/10 excellent in this area, real massage with tits rubbing and kisses on neck

Overall verdict: 9/10 valuable bonk, $100 with that nice massage and release where to find ah these days
Old Today, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 909 / Power: 2
Asianflush2 is a splendid one to beholdAsianflush2 is a splendid one to beholdAsianflush2 is a splendid one to beholdAsianflush2 is a splendid one to beholdAsianflush2 is a splendid one to beholdAsianflush2 is a splendid one to beholdAsianflush2 is a splendid one to beholdAsianflush2 is a splendid one to behold

Minnie of Lust365

https://sbfsg.shop/showthr...ghlight=minnie

Looks: 8.5 cute syt. Charming smiles
Body: 8.5 petite
Boobs: 8.5 can grab one, perfect for my hands
Bbbj: 8.5 can suck good but there’s still more to learn
Fj: 9 tight, her ‘Mimi’ taste very good. Fresh and juicy
Notes:
She’s my needed bonk
Old Today, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
cheesepie123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mirei X factor

Looks: 8/10. Better than photo
Body: 9/10 smooth skin and curvy figure with firm bouncy ass
Bbbj: 10/10 so good I got to stop her
Painting: 10/10 she enjoys it.
GFE: 10/10 this is where she shines. Decent English and bubbly personality
FJ: we started with 69 and she aggressively attacked my cock as if she is hungry for it. I flipped her over and started painting her, she started to get really high and shuddered a few times, pushing my face towards her pussy, making my whole face wet and messy. She cummed. Then I put my 2 fingers into her pussy and fingered her until she cummed the 2nd time. Caps on and I proceed to missionary before finishing in cowgirl. One of my wildest fuck in dome 1, she is really horny. After the deed, she massaged me and I fell asleep, with no time for shot 2 but left a satisfied man.

She has really good service and attitude but no customers. Bros please support her.
Old Today, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 2
hoiseeker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Club Friday Mika

Looks
Pics don’t do her justice, very chio in any angle. Long hair and highly seductive, careful bros

Body
Thai tanned with big big enhanced boobs, minimum is E cup damn…! Tall lady if you like it. Big meaty ass perfect to bonk from behind.

DFK
Yes with no boundaries. Passionate like a Gf, french for a long time and she will initiate. During intercourse u just come closer to her mouth, she will devour it in split seconds.

Painting
Pussy no smell and can paint as long as I want. Shaven type and grabbed my head and shuders while she cum.

BBBJ
Slurping wet type, focus on the ball and deepthroat. Suction was damn power bro. Can stop midway to continue giving kiss while her hands jerking off my shaft, incredible gfe max

FJ
Started missionary, very flexible, legs shift around easily. Warm and tight love hole. In doggy kept looking backwards, fondled her tits from side.

GFE
Very friendly always smiling. Hold hand and hug me like her bf. Very nice GFE feel. Give all out and her DFK is truly the highlight of her GFE.

Thanks bro Friday for the smooth arrangement.

Link to her page: https://sbfsg.shop/showthread.php?t=985977
Old Today, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Hiro12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR for Mint, Stable: Club Friday

OKT always the best to communicate with. Glad that stable brought Mint back. Her GFE is max, super initiative, petite and easy to speak with. Had a good long BJ and a solid FJ. Definitely a gem not to be missed.
Old Today, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
qdcanix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Rico from Merci

Very petite and attractive
Had a great time. Excellent at her job.
Body was a 9/10
Bj 8/10
FJ 9/10
Old Today, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 7
Borster is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBorster is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBorster is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBorster is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sbfsg.shop/showthread.php?t=989517

FR for Victoria
From FG

Looks: 90% same as photo posted in forum. She has the mistress look

Boobs: Silicone, nice to fondle not those hard cannot teh type. Suck and lick no issuse

Body: Fair skin and nice perky butt. Nice waist to grab on when in doggie position

Bbbj: She blows well and long. Lots of tongue twirling and never neglect my balls too

Fj: Tight and painted her first till she wet, fuck her hard and deep in missionary and flip over for doggie, she accomodate well and her moans genuine.

Thanks okt for the promo and arrangement will visit her soon before she return back
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1