The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 04-06-2024, 06:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 286 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1487 / Power: 18
HeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by fastshot View Post
yeah, this one the entrance fee itself is higher. They have viet angel and snow
Tried Elle before but wasn’t great, high entrance fees, restricted roam, heard she left there..
Old 04-06-2024, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 447 / Power: 6
readyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: MP in Bishan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahbey View Post
Went to this place paid 79 for decent 60mins massage
GQ 100 hj … not cheap
Like that might as well go opposite One Secret Spa. $58 entry. 1B for HJ, 2B for BJ, 3B for FJ. Some offer bbbj. And if you’re open to 69, some do it too.
Old 04-06-2024, 12:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3565 / Power: 9
fastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyHo View Post
Tried Elle before but wasn’t great, high entrance fees, restricted roam, heard she left there..
yeah Elly left. She went to join yishun spa
tried her too, she siam for auto-roam, sian half. mechanical hj. not worth.
in amk, tru, bentley, Hb (715, ear), orient, entrance fees high and gq need above mkt 1B. there are some others but more low profile.
Old 04-06-2024, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 286 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1487 / Power: 18
HeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud of
Quote:
yeah Elly left. She went to join yishun spa
tried her too, she siam for auto-roam, sian half. mechanical hj. not worth.
in amk, tru, bentley, Hb (715, ear), orient, entrance fees high and gq need above mkt 1B. there are some others but more low profile.
Ya not fun so not worth the money
Tiffany was good, when she was at beach road b** Spa
Old 07-06-2024, 04:01 PM
Samster

fastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by readyforit7 View Post
Like that might as well go opposite One Secret Spa. $58 entry. 1B for HJ, 2B for BJ, 3B for FJ. Some offer bbbj. And if you’re open to 69, some do it too.
it's not exactly opposite lor, bro. bishan and upper serangoon some distance la.

went try BH, ML K***y. claim new in Singapore. quoted normal GQ 2B2R, didn't take up. massage just okok only but at least not piano. won't go back. and yes, need take 79 for oil and whole body.
Old 07-06-2024, 10:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 330 / Power: 19
et66 is one of the Best!et66 is one of the Best!et66 is one of the Best!et66 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by snake-eater View Post
Revisted Viet cutie B***B*** again at braddell. Her looks is growing on me. She is giving me more and more of a GND vibe. For an uncle like me, having the chance to be touched and rubbed by young looking GND always make me feel lucky and blessed😁

Was admiring her butt from behind as I followed her into the room. As per usual, she spent a lot of time on my balls and butt crack for her teasing. She stood on the side of the bed during her hj and i managed to give her butt a good rub by squeezing my hand into her pants from the waist. Shiok after release but hand cramped🤣
Interested bros can add her wechat Bepa1001 or whatsapp 87635587lace.

Share her pic below but she request for face to be covered partially for privacy.

Hi bro, yr inbox is full so can’t pm. can share more info of viet cutie BB at Braddell? What’s the damage and address? Thanks
Old 07-06-2024, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 18
ahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to behold
Post Re: MP in Bishan

Quote:
it's not exactly opposite lor, bro. bishan and upper serangoon some distance la.

went try BH, ML K***y. claim new in Singapore. quoted normal GQ 2B2R, didn't take up. massage just okok only but at least not piano. won't go back. and yes, need take 79 for oil and whole body.
Ya 79+ 120= 199 for hj …too expensive .
Another deep pocket spa ..Bishan housing expensive , massage there also expensive
Old 09-06-2024, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahbey View Post
Ya 79+ 120= 199 for hj …too expensive .
Another deep pocket spa ..Bishan housing expensive , massage there also expensive
sian, I thought BH after re-opening will adjust to market rates a bit
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1