The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-05-2024, 12:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1057 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Local girls you bedded from bumble/cmb/tinder dating apps

Quote:
Originally Posted by BitmanHunter View Post

Chinese girl in Singapore. Took me 5 months to fuck her finally. Meet her on Bumble. Chat for 3 months. Before finally she agreed to meet but was just for coffee. Student in Singapore just graduated and waiting to get a job. She was unhappy over something not sure what it was. She asked me to go out one night. Ended the night at my place. Parents luckily was in JB. As with many of the post here. I thought she is a goody girl but turns out she was so horny and wanted 3 rounds. Suck me up again and again. Now she is asking me to forget it ever happened.
Some women can be really weird.
Try to behave demure and decent. After sex, can ask you to forget. Then when you move on, she comes back to ask if can have one last round. This happens especially when you disconnect from her. Instead, if you are too hype up over her, she will think you are a loser.
Old 21-05-2024, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 23
lonely2000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylonely2000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Try to behave demure and decent. After sex, can ask you to forget. Then when you move on, she comes back to ask if can have one last round. This happens especially when you disconnect from her. Instead, if you are too hype up over her, she will think you are a loser.
as if she didn't want to but wanted to. The more you look approached, the more expensive it sells. and considered pursuing her
Old 21-05-2024, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 23
lonely2000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylonely2000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
As if she didn't want to but wanted to. The more you look approached, the more expensive it sells. and considered pursuing her
Old 22-05-2024, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 11
jamestan1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjamestan1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Got match with a single lady online. Chatted for abit and then i told her I was married, as I feel being honest is better if we wanna do it more than once. She was ok. So pick her up during her working hours and bought her something to drink too. Then went to a multistorey carpark. After chatting abit, just went in for a kiss and things start to heat up. Her BJ was the best I've had. But can only do limited things as she needs to get back to work. Will meet up over the weekend and have more fun!
Old 22-05-2024, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
taz89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

got a few matches but I think the best is through CMB.

1. Local nurse in her late 30s. First meetup had lunch near her house then went over and the rest is history 😏
2. Local teacher in her 40s. Managed to up on second date
3. Local teacher in her 40s petite and small. First met up and the rest was history
4. Milf in her 50s, manage to up on second date.
Old 23-05-2024, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 229 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by lookinglooking View Post
Actually have you guys tired to have some fun in Vietnam? How's the scene there? I'm thinking to fly there soon and let loose.
Went Vietnam and got alot of tinder matches. But gotta meet them and go to their suggested restaurant for meal and drinks. I met once but didn't proceed through because scared of carrot shop.

Anyone has any idea what they up to? They will only go to their suggested shops.
Old 23-05-2024, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
kensei31 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rix6669 View Post
Went Vietnam and got alot of tinder matches. But gotta meet them and go to their suggested restaurant for meal and drinks. I met once but didn't proceed through because scared of carrot shop.

Anyone has any idea what they up to? They will only go to their suggested shops.
Most profiles on tinder are either fake or promoters. They bring you to their suggested shop likely because their paid to do so.
Old 23-05-2024, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 229 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by kensei31 View Post
Most profiles on tinder are either fake or promoters. They bring you to their suggested shop likely because their paid to do so.
So it's just promoting their place ya.
I met one and walk off because she just refuse go other place. Then got me uncomfortable, don't look like photo, can't speak English. I can't get turn on also.
Old 23-05-2024, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 2
BeijingBear deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBeijingBear deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

im ever met girls from tinder .and went on a few dates . not all from tinder is fake
Old 23-05-2024, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 558 / Power: 19
V123 is a name known to allV123 is a name known to allV123 is a name known to allV123 is a name known to allV123 is a name known to allV123 is a name known to all

don't ever go then. same thing in china. they are probably being paid by the shop to bring you there and they get a commission. Over there, they will charge you exorbitant prices for the food and drinks
Old 23-05-2024, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1057 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Likely scam.
Why would one insists only to go to a particular restaurant or drinking hole?
This is a very old trick that used in China. The killer is usually the beverages. Without your agreement, they will open a supposedly expensive wine and ask you to pay.
Old 23-05-2024, 08:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 307 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19901 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Like many bros suggested, most likely they selling their services.

But I always believe there’s still a slight chance they might also be looking for a rship with a foreigner. And especially knowing, some fr word of mouth fr their friends that Sporean guys are usually well behaved and quite loaded.

No harm tryin if you are there bro. You might just get lucky!

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 23-05-2024, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
BitmanHunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petar View Post
Busty? U do her raw?