The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 11:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1870 / Power: 16
littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

nowadays any good HDLY queen around?

previously the taiwanese gal at area B also like very much soso.

the MO now is touch touch abit at balls area and end show.

recall when start chionging last time in 2006-08 era i think, forgot the name, now should be lao auntie. only rem the bro who intro was called midnight coffee on SBF.

the masseur is the type u go into hotel book room she come up. very well trained and decent looking, much effort and skills and lao ah lao

better than hai di lao

sad to say never had similar experience again.

paiseh old liao alot names cannot remember
Old Today, 12:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 16
fatter is a name known to allfatter is a name known to allfatter is a name known to allfatter is a name known to allfatter is a name known to allfatter is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by bijidoritoz View Post
Is this Loki Kiki?
If so seems like her face changed a bit?

It’s her
Real person didn’t change
Just pictures have more edits I guess
Old Today, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 213 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 15
ArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to behold

https://sglonelyguy-33.com/pi-pi-massage/

she says "你的记录约不了" "i cant make appointment bcos of ur record"

scratching my head bcos i met so many ML over the years n suddenly say this? anyone can recommend ML that share same database as her so i can book n add good record?
Old Today, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 15
xmfxmf is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxmfxmf is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Posted by jayzay View Post

https://sglonelyguy-33.com/mu-mu-massage/

Looks. Tall skinny tight skin 1.68m ard there

Location. In g area. Packing available in condo

Gfe max but no 69. Semi nude. Underwear on

Massage. There is a large mirror and you can see her touching you which is rathe arousing

Sensual. Good skills and looks definitely value for money
Old Today, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Ticumticum168 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArnieArnie View Post

scratching my head bcos i met so many ML over the years n suddenly say this? anyone can recommend ML that share same database as her so i can book n add good record?
I was asking a ML today about database and she told me that she's not part of one? Just that once she onboards you, then you're in her good books.

Not sure if that's supposed to be the case though
Old Today, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2544 / Power: 15
MLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlepok View Post
nowadays any good HDLY queen around?

previously the taiwanese gal at area B also like very much soso.

the MO now is touch touch abit at balls area and end show.

recall when start chionging last time in 2006-08 era i think, forgot the name, now should be lao auntie. only rem the bro who intro was called midnight coffee on SBF.

the masseur is the type u go into hotel book room she come up. very well trained and decent looking, much effort and skills and lao ah lao

better than hai di lao

sad to say never had similar experience again.

paiseh old liao alot names cannot remember
Hard to find nowadays. In the past, 云儿 from Hunan with long silky hair was the best hotel massage HDLY queen. She can make u cum fast in HDLY position with her awesome stimulating hand movements. If u managed to endure it till she asked u to turn over for hj, the look of her demure pretty looks will turn u on immediately.
Old Today, 04:13 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Acytelcoa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

looking for those teasing/edging kinda service. Any recommendation bros? We can exchange the contact(wanna try something new hehe)
Old Today, 04:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 10
Baddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post

Looks likes a solid returnee!
She looks very very familiar. What was her previous name? Want to find some MRs about her because this round of photos has piqued my interest....
Old Today, 04:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 253 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 3
Drifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArnieArnie View Post

Bro. She say your record cannot make appointment, didnt say no record wor. Are you sure she meant you no record? Or your record cannot pass her? Try to find out from her why your record cannot make appointment. Perhaps recent bad review?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1