The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 07:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1087 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Local girls you bedded from bumble/cmb/tinder dating apps

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExtensionCork View Post
i would say, more and more guys getting desperate then making themselves easier victims, to when the girls see they got the guy hooked then they play harder to get to squeeze more, and ultimately become a general tactic they use on all guys and see who they can hook.
That's a possible cause.
The same like the tipping in a night club. The good old days of the $10-20 were long gone. Who dictate the rate of tipping? It's sort of demand and supply.
In fact, to date, I still can't understand those days while some FL prefer to butterfly than to be booked.
Old Yesterday, 07:47 PM
Samster

junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyoKoyo View Post
So far, my friend taught me, wechat ah, if girl add you first... usually is transactional. So don't really bother about girls that msg first.

I use tinder. Scored 3 times. 2 times the girl profile says NO ONE NO FWB. Bloody bullshit. LOL
Haha, you are right.
Those who wrote all these indeed are BS. As if they go out social app to find love.
Also, about those ladies who text first are usually looking for clients, be it ktv, MP, or scams.
Old Yesterday, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven7up View Post
The problem is desperate simps are willing take a girl for a nice meal just because he thinks she is pretty. So they get used to believing their looks/body deserves to enjoy free meals
These kind of dumb men deserved to be chopped. God also can't help them.
Old Yesterday, 09:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 540 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven7up View Post
The problem is desperate simps are willing take a girl for a nice meal just because he thinks she is pretty. So they get used to believing their looks/body deserves to enjoy free meals
The worst part is afterwards if those simps really do score, the girl just lie down like a dead fish on the bed lol.

Seriously, if a guy is willing to spend that money and put in effort to wine and dine her, if she's willing to reward him with sex must at least put in some effort also ma.
Old Today, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 2
Seven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyoKoyo View Post
I use tinder. Scored 3 times. 2 times the girl profile says NO ONE NO FWB. Bloody bullshit. LOL
I always wondered about those that declare loudly and fiercely no ons no fwb hahaha
Maybe they own self know they are easy sluts so they try to control hahaha
Old Today, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 2
Seven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExtensionCork View Post
Yes the market spoilt by desperate simps. I got foreign experience not local. 10 years ago can hook girls up in bars in Bangkok no need pay money. 4 months back I went holiday, ask waiter to check if the table of girls ok to be friends, the waiter come back say the girls ask if we will pay their bill first. I give the waiter 200 baht tip to ask the girls to fuck off. After that the girls face black. LOL
You fucking legend
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1