The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Today, 12:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 419 / Power: 3
Jondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Short MR for Xiao Yan

https://sglonelyguy32.com/massage-xiao-yan/

Tried this voluptuous lass after seeing afew positive MR on her

Location: Stays alone, apartment was neat and tidy. Living room no aircon but bed room has so no issues. Toilet was clean. Provided clean towel

Looks: IMO the video is closest to what she looks like but with some edit to make her face abit slimmer. Boobs around C, big and soft. Body is curvy, not slim but within my acceptable range. Actually find this body type best for bonking. Downside she had her skirt on and under the skirt still got safety pants and panties (YMMV)

Massage: Massage was decent, not piano.

Sensual: She should be still learning on this aspect, provided finger teasing and HDLY. Handjob she started off slow pace and can request to go faster. Allowed zhut and roam outside panty (YMMV).

Overall: Sweet and gentle lady with big soft boobs
Old Today, 01:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 703 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3971 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jondahesus View Post
Short MR for Xiao Yan

https://sglonelyguy32.com/massage-xiao-yan/

Tried this voluptuous lass after seeing afew positive MR on her

Downside she had her skirt on and under the skirt still got safety pants and panties (YMMV)

Massage: Massage was decent, not piano.

Sensual: She should be still learning on this aspect, provided finger teasing and HDLY. Handjob she started off slow pace and can request to go faster. Allowed zhut and roam outside panty (YMMV).

Overall: Sweet and gentle lady with big soft boobs
Safety at highest level 🤣, I will keep my $$$ safe as well then .
Old Today, 01:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 703 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3971 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBJForever View Post
Forgot to mention those who want to book her today can also PM me for her number (she's not sure when her ad is up).

Also any kind bros can help up me some points back to positive so I can reply more PMs haha (thanks to the joker who zapped me big time for his fantasy on DD).

EDIT - thanks to bro LA for upping!
Upz bro for the share, less for me to consider in this case.
Old Today, 01:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 741 / Power: 15
greenhob is a splendid one to beholdgreenhob is a splendid one to beholdgreenhob is a splendid one to beholdgreenhob is a splendid one to beholdgreenhob is a splendid one to beholdgreenhob is a splendid one to beholdgreenhob is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBJForever View Post
Forgot to mention those who want to book her today can also PM me for her number (she's not sure when her ad is up).

Also any kind bros can help up me some points back to positive so I can reply more PMs haha (thanks to the joker who zapped me big time for his fantasy on DD).

EDIT - thanks to bro LA for upping!
Thanks bro for the FR.. tarma them this am. Ask DD to do her chores , while I AT svc me .. she still young n green in this trade .. for me she pretty syt. After almost 30 mins with her .. I ask DD to join in the fun. After 20mins I surrendered to this 2 pretty ML. After chit chat with them a while I left the place happy man. This is the first Tarma of the year

Last edited by greenhob; Today at 01:18 PM. Reason: Spelling error
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1