The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 03:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 475 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13977 / Power: 17
Shiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Juagen - where to go?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotstuff82 View Post
Thanks Bro for your FR, glad that the session was great for you, yup as mentioned shes back to provide treatment for our lil-bros that requires maintenance every now and then

PM sent to another 5 bros who've requested for JC's contact, please check your inbox thanks.
Can share with me? Thanks
Old Yesterday, 03:32 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Niceguy20 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
2 person most power

1. Shi Shi from sglonelyguy. If you know her, 30 min juagen then jio her 30 min fj. Then you can test how powerful is her juagen. During juagen is super aching till can feel kidney aching. After that she knows the juagen is power because she kana banged till collapse

2. Soda who graduated from the famous Thai academy. Too bad now she don’t do fj anymore but sometimes she is keen to do bbbj. Still miss the times where we banged her at the end of juagen. Can really feel the cock is ultra hard and full of blood. Soda loves to be banged hard

Now cannot find same level one already. Most will say after juagen no action blah blah
Please share. Thanks
Old Yesterday, 03:32 PM
Samster (M)

Niceguy20 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Please share. Thanks
Old Yesterday, 04:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 537 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1150 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of

Hi all, I just discovered another good JG gem to share today, she's located near BK area along NEL. Heard from her that it's a no. 1 shop (I think it has something to do with licensing, usually those are $88 entrance fee shops)

She's mid 30s but still looks cute and well maintained for her age, and her JG is really legit good tcm style, where it clears the blockages along the meridians. She also pressed different acupoints along the naval to surrounding the groin area. She looks a bit like an asian version of emma stone with her cute smile and dimples haha.

For those who like numbers..

Looks: 8/10 (Looks cute for her age)
Body: 8.5/10 (Well maintained for her age. Big C cups, can't zhut but can push aside the bra cups for a groping good time)
JG: 10/10 (Her techniques reminds me of another older TCM master)
Sensual: 7/10 (Not her forte, but she can help you to release via the usual vanilla way if requested, similar to Vera for those who tried, where you can only grope inside and not remove her shirt)

She has been on our shores since 2015, and is very good at tcm tuina massage, able to clear the aching along different meridians. Her JG is also tcm style, similar to Vera.

Do note that the dmg is $70 entrance fee + $60 for JG, $10 more than the usual rates here but it's really worth it.

PM me for her wechat contact, she's definitely someone I'd put in my JG rotation.

Edit: Her name is Una

Last edited by timeliness; Yesterday at 09:43 PM.
Old Yesterday, 06:07 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 895 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4314 / Power: 6
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
Hi all, I just discovered another good JG gem to share today, she's located near BK area along NEL. Heard from her that it's a no. 1 shop (I think it has something to do with licensing, usually those are $88 entrance fee shops)

She's mid 30s but still looks cute and well maintained for her age, and her JG is really legit good tcm style, where it clears the blockages along the meridians. She also pressed different acupoints along the naval to surrounding the groin area. She looks a bit like an asian version of emma stone with her cute smile and dimples haha.

For those who like numbers..

Looks: 8/10 (Looks cute for her age)
Body: 8.5/10 (Well maintained for her age. Big C cups, can't zhut but can push aside the bra cups for a groping good time)
JG: 10/10 (Her techniques reminds me of another older TCM master)
Sensual: 7/10 (Not her forte, but she can help you to release via the usual vanilla way if requested, similar to Vera for those who tried, where you can only grope inside and not remove her shirt)

She has been on our shores since 2015, and is very good at tcm tuina massage, able to clear the aching along different meridians. Her JG is also tcm style, similar to Vera.

Do note that the dmg is $70 entrance fee + $60 for JG, $10 more than the usual rates here but it's really worth it.

PM me for her wechat contact, she's definitely someone I'd put in my JG rotation.
Aiseh i love this area and how can i not know this ML in my play area. $130 for whole session is reasonable and I have PM u for exchange cheers
Old Yesterday, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 1
Poxyt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post
Aiseh i love this area and how can i not know this ML in my play area. $130 for whole session is reasonable and I have PM u for exchange cheers
You are spa promoter don't disguise as a customer please. Your ML you promoted demanded high tips from me when I last tried.
Old Yesterday, 09:43 PM
Samster

timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of

Hi all I've given out contacts le. Forgot to add on the JG ML's name is Una, as in Unagi lol.
Old Yesterday, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Rollerman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anmodaren View Post
U mean Xiaoyu?
No. A different disciple. Lisa. Much better than existing workers in LLJ shop now. This is OG one. Different level
Old Yesterday, 10:52 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 895 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4314 / Power: 6
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poxyt View Post
You are spa promoter don't disguise as a customer please. Your ML you promoted demanded high tips from me when I last tried.
Aiyo bro who ask u for more money. Come tell me here.

I recommend ladies from many shops, mainly horny ones and i seldom recommend the ladies from shop i am promoting. Hahaha
Old Yesterday, 11:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
psx_999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeePeeBoyinSG View Post
You can check out another of my regular for authentic Thai style JG : JG cum massage expert PRC CoCo @ Chinatown.
Specially prepared medicated oil will be used for JG - no release.
Can share CoCo’s contact please? Thank you,
Old Today, 01:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rollerman View Post
Finally found a new gem in the east. Thanks to hornyguy again.

Lisa (Ex-LLJ Disciple)
Damage: $120 for JG
Massage: 9/10. Really solid
Look and Bod: 6/10. Decent and clean. Anyway not important for Juagen only.
JG: 9/10. Very good. One of the best I had. Strong but not pain. And can request to release.
Hi bro if you don't mind, can share the contact? I've also tried her other disciples like Xiaoyu (who is now working at other shops), Mei, and Yanzi.

Won't hurt to try JG next week haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1