The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 01-10-2011, 01:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Dingo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Super solid massage

Hi bros,
This is my 4th FR. The place and lady I went to, should be well known to bros here. I am a relatively new member, and even I have read about her in some of the posts in this section. However, I am not going to mention the place or the lady, because it is unwise to be so blatant considering the crackdown on some of the places in Singapore.

I decided to go for a massage in the evening today. Had read about this place in the forum and had personally gone down to that area and taken a look recently. Therefore, i decided to head down for a massage at one of the joints there. I had one particular lady in my mind, as I had read good reviews about her in this forum. However, I had no idea which shop she was working in. I had a vague idea as one of the bros in the forum had dropped a clue to the unit number.

Anyway, I decided to try my luck and headed off. I passed by the said unit and there were 3 ladies inside. One of em invited me in for a massage. I decided to pass on and get a smoke first. After smoking, I went back to the same place and decided to try it out. There were 3 ladies inside. I actually went in because of the one who invited me in. Milfy looking with a nice cleavage. However, when I went in another of the lady brought me to the cubicle. i was a bit disappointed as she was not my type at all. Late 30s or early 40s not sure. Not wearing revealing clothes. But hey I just went with the flow.

After she joined me in the cubicle, I decided to try my luck and asked her name. And voila, she happened to be the lady that I was looking for. While I was happy that I was lucky to have found her, I was also a bit confused as to why the bros in this forum had given such good reviews of her. She did not look hot or anything. In fact, if I had met her in the streets, I would not even have associated her with massage. But I decided that there must be something good, which would justify the reviews.

And boy was I right or what???!!! It was damn bloody worth it. Superb massage. The best I ever had. Not some lame ass light touching. Soild and shiok. I almost fell asleep. She did not rush through the massage at all. I have no words to describe the massage. Simply put it was awesome.

After the massage, she got me to turn over and took a look at my junior. She asked whether I want the extra and I said sure. At that time, my junior was still in sleeping mode. The massage was so good that I was not thinking of the sexual aspect of it at all. Then the extra started and I have to say it was great. I think what she was doing is what is referred to as Jua Gen. It was great man. No rushing through. Soild. My junior got a real good workout and I may be exaggerating here, but I really felt that my junior was reinvigorated after that experience. She did not rush through it and did a great job. Eventually my junior puked and it was over.

But that's not the end of the story. I have to talk about the after service. After it was over, I prepared to get up and wash up. But she told me to lie down and she left the cubicle. Soon she came back with a pail of hot water and she started cleaning up my private area. With the hot water it was shiok man. She cleaned me up well and nice. Following which she powdered my junior. I tell you it was a very pampering experience.

And how much did that all cost? A mere $100. I tell you, it was worth it. It was not one of the usual, let's play piano and then jerk off deals. This was a solid deal. Service was top notch. Definitely will return there.

In short, she is not much of a looker. I do not know whether can autoroam. I did not try. She looks like she would let. I was not interested, but it might be allowed. BJ, FJ also I not sure. Did not ask. But screw all that man. The JG was awesome! Totally different experience. Some of the bros here might know who I am talking about. Would appreciate it if you do not post the details on the thread. Thanks bros.

For bros who would like to know, pls pm me. I have her contact number and you guys can make an appointment or try your luck and head down. Bros who get the contact and enjoy the massage, pls do help to up my points. For the kind bros who have upped my points so far. A big thank you. Appreciate it.

Last edited by Dingo; 01-10-2011 at 01:53 AM.
Old 01-10-2011, 02:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
kleponjonjai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Super solid massage

Interested as well! Can have the contacts and location? Thanks in advance!
Old 01-10-2011, 03:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
kingsizedude deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

pls share contact and location!! ur FR sounds damn good! =)
Old 01-10-2011, 07:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 13
ducal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I sure miss a good JG. Can you share this with me? Thanks.
Old 01-10-2011, 08:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
gagage deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks bro, can have the contact
Old 01-10-2011, 08:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
rictay01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro,

Can PM the Ctc. Love good massage.

Thanks.
Old 01-10-2011, 09:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 16
hiro_nakamura is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhiro_nakamura is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhiro_nakamura is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro. U guys sleep so late huh? Still asking for contact till 3am... :-) btw, can u PM me the shop details too? Thanks in advance....
Old 01-10-2011, 09:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17322 / Power: 21
222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute

TS,
Can I hv the ctc/location pls, tks
Old 01-10-2011, 10:02 AM
Samster

Blackie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Dingo,

Can share the contact?
Thank in advance.
Cheer
Old 01-10-2011, 12:26 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 3070 / Power: 0
power69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond repute

ts its prc massage???..

Why u write it may be allowed.
Now many ppl ask can roam b* and f*.
refer to holiday inn thread, more field report over there.

Last edited by power69; 01-10-2011 at 12:50 PM.
Old 01-10-2011, 12:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
warisover is Cool - loads of Potential

bro can shARE location and contact? thanks
Old 01-10-2011, 12:49 PM
Samster (M)

spacebird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro pm location and contact thks
Old 01-10-2011, 02:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 457 / Power: 14
Glary is a glorious beacon of lightGlary is a glorious beacon of lightGlary is a glorious beacon of lightGlary is a glorious beacon of lightGlary is a glorious beacon of light

Like i am looking for good and hard massage, just like the xiao xia last time, can share the contact and location? thanks!
Old 01-10-2011, 04:40 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Garioncool is Cool - loads of Potential

Can pm the contact. Hard to find a gd rub these days. Tks
Old 01-10-2011, 04:43 PM
Samster