The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-01-2011, 04:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
looking4fling deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
I've been blackmailed.

This is a true story. And right now lies a troubled guy typing this thread. I have nowhere to turn to and i DO NOT know what to to.

Last night after drinking and partying. Reached home. Felt damn horny. Decided to log onto irc to find girls. Met 1 girls who said she charged $250 for Spanish Fly. Eat liao will high. Eat already can have sex. Met her.

Turns out i ate sleeping pills.
When i woke up. She was gone. Along with the $250. This is not it. Apparently she took videos and pictures of me wif her (what she claims) and threathen to call my gf and tell her. She will even post the videos and pictures as evidence. Now she wants $500 to keep her mouth shut and CASE CLOSED.

If $500 can settle i will sure trf. But i scared that she will chute pattern again.... the scary thing is NOT that she upload becos im sleeping. WHAT CAN VIDEOS DO? Nothing i can be ashamed of. I dont care either. Im not a celebrity no1 will rave about me. Im jus afraid they send it to my girlfriend.... they have her number. They called her once already my girlfriend called me immediately and i act blur. So she jus brush it off.

GUYS. ANYONE HAVE THE SAME EXPEREIENCE? This girls are frm MSIA...
Old 05-01-2011, 08:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1601 / Power: 14
ajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant future
Re: I've been blackmailed.

what else but call the police, better to get fucked up once with gf than forever with those fuckers who blackmail you.
Old 05-01-2011, 08:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1900 / Power: 23
jasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by looking4fling View Post
This is a true story. And right now lies a troubled guy typing this thread. I have nowhere to turn to and i DO NOT know what to to.

Last night after drinking and partying. Reached home. Felt damn horny. Decided to log onto irc to find girls. Met 1 girls who said she charged $250 for Spanish Fly. Eat liao will high. Eat already can have sex. Met her.

When i woke up. She was gone. Along with the $250. This is not it. Apparently she took videos and pictures of me wif her (what she claims) and threathen to call my gf and tell her. She will even post the videos and pictures as evidence. Now she wants $500 to keep her mouth shut and CASE CLOSED.

If $500 can settle i will sure trf. But i scared that she will chute pattern again.... the scary thing is NOT that she upload becos im sleeping. WHAT CAN VIDEOS DO? Nothing i can be ashamed of. I dont care either. Im not a celebrity no1 will rave about me. Im jus afraid they send it to my girlfriend.... they have her number. They called her once already my girlfriend called me immediately and i act blur. So she jus brush it off.

next time u damn horny . take a cab to geylang . book 2 cat 100 birds , son song until jurong already then take cab back . still got change . OMG go IRC somemore .

only solution is 999 .

Love me or hate me, both are in my favor…

If you love me, I'll always be in your heart… If you hate me, I'll always be in your mind...

TAKEN & NOT AVAILABLE
Old 05-01-2011, 09:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
jasper47 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

As long as u have a phone no. And a bank account. Police can track them to their exact locations. I ever had a Scammer trying to be funny with me after taking my money in an online transaction. The police called his home and spoke to him directly to his horror, despite him not ever telling me his name.

In sg , banks cannot withold secrecy to account holders. The police have all rights. Good luck to you and i hope these fucking cheaters go to hell.
Old 05-01-2011, 09:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

If I were you, I won't pay. The $500 is just a start. Greedy people won't stop at $500. Please call the police to help you. Getting rid of them fast helps protect us from falling into the same trap too.
Old 05-01-2011, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 943 / Power: 20
JWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to behold

I think you should call her bluff and tell her you'll report to the police. You shouldn't be worrying too much about your girlfriend for now.

JWNY

drink Coke...save water
Old 05-01-2011, 10:26 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
kelvingoh45 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by looking4fling View Post

Arrange to meet her to pay her $500.Take her handphone than call the police to arrest her.Nola joke aside.....hv to call police.
Old 05-01-2011, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 23
pussywillo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypussywillo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Ah yoh.... put 2 n 2 together hw they got yr gf no? is it yr gf behind it......
Old 05-01-2011, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1917 / Power: 23
TheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant future

Totally agreed with bro JWNY,

if she call or sms you about the $500 transfer then do the following:

1st. Keep the sms of her demanding the $500.

2nd. Inform her politely that you have already lodged a police report with regards to the drugged and supposingly blackmail and that police are working on the investigations with her contact no.

Worse come worse you lose your gf but at least you saved yourself from being goondoo having to pay up as and when she fancy.

Possessing of sleeping pills without doctor's prescription are enough for her to answer to police. Even if she does have medical record, it is still illegal for her to just drug you senseless.

3rd. Then turn the table against her and say you might consider dropping charges if she is willing to let you bonk as and when you fancy.

You lost $250 and gf but got yourself free bonk? Good trade, right?

NO! Just do the 1st and 2nd and get the hell outta mess you created!

Attempt the 3rd and you're gonna be charged with blackmail by her in return.

Worst senario, both are fucked hard by our dear police.

Now who is the sucker?

PS: You will be suck dry(and I don't mean sperm) if you transfer the 1st $500, be forewarned!
Old 05-01-2011, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1917 / Power: 23
TheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant future

By the way TS,

you seriously very desperate and daring IMHO.

People say eat that will steam, eat this will high and you really eat with your small head doing the thinking?

Thanks your lucky stars for she did not used you for testing some god knows what virus / drugs / gong tau etc.

Even as a kid, we know what to put and what not to put inside our mouth right?

Eat already die still never mind, anyhow eat sekali eat already forever cannot stim then i see how you cry.
Old 05-01-2011, 10:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 19
Toyota Honda is one of the Best!Toyota Honda is one of the Best!Toyota Honda is one of the Best!

I advise you to go to the police since you have got the evidence to show. Forget about your gf side for now. All I can tell you is that the girl isin a very disadvantage position as she is for now whether she calls your gf cos thats also another evidence against her.

And for blackmailing cases, the police can trace the calls no matter what card they use.

In short, going to the Police is the only way for you to win this 'game'.
Old 05-01-2011, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

First of all, let this be a lesson to you.

Greedy people dont stop at 500. How she got your GF number? Unless she is someone who know your GF too. Chances are she will go after your GF and haress her as well.

BE prephared to face your consequences, and tell your GF that she blackmail you. If your GF is true to you, she will stand by you.

As some brothers also mention, save the SMS and tell her you would report to police if she sent you the videos, or post it online. Posting it online is an offense, and the police with evidence of blackmail, can nail her.

She is not that stupid, I hope. Anyway, she from Malaysia? Lagi better, report to AV she is doing FL here... Next time, see if she got problem coming back at immigration. Tell her that.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 05-01-2011, 11:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 20
ah dorrer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyah dorrer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
First of all, let this be a lesson to you.
If your GF is true to you, she will stand by you.
better not let the gf know, its will live with her forever
Old 05-01-2011, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9940 / Power: 19
sbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWNY View Post
I think you should call her bluff and tell her you'll report to the police. You shouldn't be worrying too much about your girlfriend for now.

JWNY
bro good said! agree agree support support, if the girl is your always is your

人為何要結婚嗎? 答案是:因為想“通”了。
那為何要離婚? 答案是:不想“幹”了嘛。🤣
Old 05-01-2011, 01:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 325 / Power: 19
44mm is one of the Best!44mm is one of the Best!44mm is one of the Best!44mm is one of the Best!

Bluff or no bluff you must act swiftly. Like bros said there will be no end. Starting is $500 but sooner or later it will be more and more.

Be calm when handle it tactfully. If you got bros to help you nego with them even better. If all fails DIAL 999

Sorry to hear that you are such deep shit! Hope everything is alrite.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1