The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-09-2019, 03:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
smljman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Do you guys feel sex as a hassle

Is this normal? I知 with my Girlfriend for about a year plus and I don稚 feel like having sex with her as often already. I feel that I had to cum and perform all the time. It feels like a chore sometimes. If I can稚 cum, she値l feel unsatisfied and I felt bad as a man too.

On days I find it hard to cum, I even had to fantasize and imagine I知 fucking someone else in order to cum. Is it because I知 bored of her, her boobs are too small, or just not sexually appealing to me anymore?

Do you guys feel the same? I知 in my early thirties only, I find it hard to cum on FL too because everything is so routined and SOP. I think I need lots of GFE because I used to have a fb whom I can fuck and cum on her Everyday.

Any help?
Old 27-09-2019, 01:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 12
SpikeTitan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Do you guys feel sex as a hassle

Did you communicate and talk to your girlfriend what turns you on? You will need to tell her what you expect from her and what you like about her doing you. Talk about fantasies, fetishes and try roleplaying.
Old 27-09-2019, 02:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 6
HeLovesMe is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeLovesMe is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeLovesMe is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by smljman View Post
Is this normal? I知 with my Girlfriend for about a year plus and I don稚 feel like having sex with her as often already. I feel that I had to cum and perform all the time. It feels like a chore sometimes. If I can稚 cum, she値l feel unsatisfied and I felt bad as a man too.

On days I find it hard to cum, I even had to fantasize and imagine I知 fucking someone else in order to cum. Is it because I知 bored of her, her boobs are too small, or just not sexually appealing to me anymore?

Do you guys feel the same? I知 in my early thirties only, I find it hard to cum on FL too because everything is so routined and SOP. I think I need lots of GFE because I used to have a fb whom I can fuck and cum on her Everyday.

Any help?
TS, You have to be grateful and thankful to your girlfriend for giving you sex regularly. Look at married men here received zero/little sex from their wives. So quit complaining that you are bored of her.
Old 27-09-2019, 06:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1917 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42818 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Any help?
Yes, it is normal TS to get bored with yr gf after some time...it's a case of familiarity breeds contempt...tat's the usual course of nature...guys can get bored even with the prettiest of girls and go look for some girls less pretty n vice versa...So TS, it's time for u to change gf ...from wat u hv written it clearly shows u hv become bored with her after some time of sex with her...do a good deed and her and us bros here a favour...by passing her to us to enjoy and take care of her since u r no longer interested in her

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeLovesMe View Post
TS, You have to be grateful and thankful to your girlfriend for giving you sex regularly. Look at married men here received zero/little sex from their wives. So quit complaining that you are bored of her.
Yes, sis HeLovesMe is correct in every word she said above ...be thankful n consider yrself lucky tat a girl is already having sex with u ...it's because she likes u somehow...if she doesn't like u, there's no way u r going to force her to hv sex with you...from my experience, no amt of begging, persuasion, money or even love (unrequited love) by u is going to make her drop her panties to u and hv sexual intercourse with u

So TS you know wat u need to do now, right ??

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 27-09-2019, 09:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Yup. I am happy to look forward to my weekly dose of sex (provided no aunty visits) with my wife even after 15 years. I can appreciate this because I had gone thru a long period of time where by I only managed to fuck her maybe 5 time in a year.
Believe it or, I had never stick my dick into a other pussy and my right hand is my only comfort during thoes drought periods......
Old 27-09-2019, 09:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 548 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
Yup. I am happy to look forward to my weekly dose of sex (provided no aunty visits) with my wife even after 15 years. I can appreciate this because I had gone thru a long period of time where by I only managed to fuck her maybe 5 time in a year.
Believe it or, I had never stick my dick into a other pussy and my right hand is my only comfort during thoes drought periods......

What about HJ by ML ?
Old 27-09-2019, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yes, I agree getting regular sex from his gf is a great thing but no because (I suspect) TS is attracted to another?

He probably feels not wanting to have sex with his gf...It's like what he post about FLs...
Old 27-09-2019, 11:33 AM
Samster

sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
What about HJ by ML ?
Nope. Never had the guts to try outside help.
The thought of catching some STD is a big hurdle I could not overcome. So I had to fully depend on myself.
The JAV from this forum helps alot lol
Old 27-09-2019, 11:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 23
JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future

May i know how old are you?
If you are under 50
You might have an issue
Old 27-09-2019, 11:01 PM
Samster

HeLovesMe is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeLovesMe is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeLovesMe is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Nope. Never had the guts to try outside help.
The thought of catching some STD is a big hurdle I could not overcome. So I had to fully depend on myself.
The JAV from this forum helps alot lol
You should HJ in front of your wife. It might turn her on
Old 28-09-2019, 07:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1917 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42818 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Good suggestion from the sis....be sexy in front of her....it's absolutely free n no worries of any STI also ..

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 28-09-2019, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Done that and COB. Dun think she's turn on by that lol. At least doesn't seems like she enjoy watching. But just that she dun mind.
But the main purpose of me doing HJ in front of her is for her to learn the speed and rhythm of how a HJ should be done.
She's really a noob when it comes to satisfying me.

But hey, not really complaining about that coz I know mine is the only dick she had.
Old 28-09-2019, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 13
Stimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Any help?
Many bros will gladly stand in 4 u
Old 28-09-2019, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Done that and COB. Dun think she's turn on by that lol. At least doesn't seems like she enjoy watching. But just that she dun mind.
But the main purpose of me doing HJ in front of her is for her to learn the speed and rhythm of how a HJ should be done.
She's really a noob when it comes to satisfying me.

But hey, not really complaining about that coz I know mine is the only dick she had.
Maybe she was already turned on in silence
Sadly my guy won稚 accede to my request whenever I ask him to HJ in front of me. I am still curious to know how he aroused himself by HJ
Old 28-09-2019, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Maybe she was already turned on in silence
Sadly my guy won稚 accede to my request whenever I ask him to HJ in front of me. I am still curious to know how he aroused himself by HJ
Ah.... He is the shy type.
I dunno about others, I used to be able to do HJ by looking at pictures or thru imagination of some fantasy of mine.
Now I depends on JAV.
With my partner, I will need to play with her pussy and boobs. Else will be soft like toufu lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1