The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 07:49 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Doogeyy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
The Dirtiest Deed: KL Adventure

Gentlemen,

Visiting KL over the next several days, heard (kinda messed around) of all the good stuff. First off, I’m not a Saudi king, nor am I a miner from Canada. Just an average dude, looking for an experience. So, set your expectations.

Goal: blow RM1,000-RM1,500 in one day within the lifestyle. I’ve been a ‘lurker’ over the years and never engaged out of fear, but for some reason now feels like the ‘right’ time.

Background: Love all kinds of women, but engagement and banter gets me more turned on than looks. I simply mean, Hilary Swank will get me hard, but Ana De Armas will make me cum. I love being hard, I love cumming more. Unfortunately, it means im looking for the naughtiest/‘dirtiest’ (DD free) women in the business.

The Plan: Start off around noon with local spas. Thinking Genesis/Hokkaido. It’s a marathon, not a sprint. Then, hit up the local naughty spots. Think Richmoore/Ace hotel mid day, and pass through at least 5 woman within a 2-3hr span. Then, venture to parts unknown.

Your Help: Am new to KL, and only here for a bit. Would really love to be approached by a streetwalker/shady women that take me through run down shop lots for a quickie. Not looking for the hottest girls, but not Shrek either. Something about a grungy spot gets me excited. With the vast of experience of the gentlemen in this group, would appreciate some recos of where I could frequent to take my demons. PMs or this post is open. Thanks in advance gents.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1