The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-04-2009, 04:46 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
ice26m is Cool - loads of Potential
bonking a hostess in a ktv

Halo once again here i am back from action..(would like to thanks e 1 tat zap me at my last thread..y dun u write ur own fr..u dun have 2 be a teacher 4 me coz tis isn't a skool.u f*king shit..either u read r u can f*ck off..

This happen early last yr on my frends birthday..as 2 of them are celebrating on the same month..decide on making it 2gether n making them have an enjoyable n unforgetable b'day..we book a rm in 1 of e ktv in town..
(as i knew e mummy)i ask her 2 bring gals tat cn really entertain my b'day frends..

Everything was planned as schedule..we met at e 7-11 in peninsular plaza and from ther.we proceeded 2gether..we came early in happy hour time..bought 1 btl chivas at $158 and drank slowly as e gals will only reach after 9pm..then suddenly i saw the door in my room opened..it was e mummy,i intro them to my frends and she sat ther started to call her gals through her h/p..e b'day guys were starting to kick my leg signalling me.coz they scared their gals are ugly/fat..but i signal them in hand signal not to worry...juz wait n c..

Then e moment came,saw the door opened..me n my frends all looked straight n waited e gals 2 appeared 1by1..came in 4gals all stood beside the t.v..the mummy intro them to us their name and began to arranged the gals to sit beside each of my frends..as we've 5 person but only 4 gals..i asked the mummy she shortage of 1gals..she say dun worry,today she'll entertainment 1 of the b'day guy..n will pick which is the lucky person..i cn c tat both of them are blushing in the face..coz the mummy is quite adorable n pretty..n she makes every guy tat looked ah her turns on..wif her C cups n big round ass n cubby figure..she rates 9 out of 10...

I got a skinny but cute n adorable mly gal to sit wif me..although she's skinny but dun judge a book with it's cover..her servicing is great..we karaoke till 12am when suddenly the light went dim..The mummy gave us a surprise,she bought a b'day cake 4 my 2 frends..as all of us sang a birthday song for the birthday guys..the mummy sat in between of them..after tat she started stroking the 2 birthday guys dick..without any hestitation,slowly she puts her both hand inside their jeans..she began giving them a handjob 1st n started instructed them both to unzipped their jeans..

She started giving a blowjob to A n handjob to B..seeing tat my frends are enjoying themselves..i went on discovering my gal bside me...I started slowly by caressing her ear n slowly her boobs n playing her thighs..she reacted by caresing my dick..slowly i reach her pussy n began playig her pussy making her wet..she began to unbuckle my belt n unbuttoning my levi's jean..she pull my jeans down till my knees n pull my boxer dwn..she began to kneel down n began to give me a blowjob..she lick my bro head n put it deep in her mouth..making my dick more erected..she slowly began to stand n sat on top of me..she played my dick at her pussy to make it wet.slowly she began to insert my dick..i cn feel her hot n wet pussy..she ask me to relax n enjoy myself..she'll do all the work..i cn c tat she's xperience in bed..she kows wat a guy need..after a few fucks,i ask her to change position coz my legs began to cramp..

She stood up n ask me to stand..she ask me to fuck doggie style at the sofa..although shy coz my frends around..she began to pull my dick n insert it in her pussy..for a while all my shyness is gone..instead i'm hunger for her pussy..i began to ram her slowly..n while she was enjoying it i gave her a sudden jerk right in her pussy.i ram it deep in n pull her shoulder till she moan..do it for a couple of times..till i can't take it,i noe tat i'm going to cum..i ram more harder n within a minute i began to cum..holy shit..i pull out juz in time n hold my dick.. ask her to open her mouth n let it go inside her mouth..she began licking all my cum n swallow it all..wat a nite man..

After all of my frends are finished,we con't wif our karaoke session till the end..we began parting after the session..not without the gal wif us..coz we each wanted to con't our 2nd session in the hotel room..
Old 18-04-2009, 06:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
kent1122 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: bonking a hostess in a ktv

Good, pse continue the actions you have had in the Hotel room
Old 19-04-2009, 01:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
ahkok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can I know where this KTV?n mummy's name

Thanks in advance
Old 19-04-2009, 05:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1030 / Power: 21
ad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud of

Bro,can pm me the location and mummy of this ktv. Nowsaday i can't find any ktv that allow their girls doing special.....pls share,thk.
Old 19-04-2009, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 767 / Power: 23
eternity is a splendid one to beholdeternity is a splendid one to beholdeternity is a splendid one to beholdeternity is a splendid one to beholdeternity is a splendid one to beholdeternity is a splendid one to beholdeternity is a splendid one to behold

wow... u did raw with the mly girl??? gd for u!!! :P
Old 19-04-2009, 09:15 PM
Samster (M)

ice26m is Cool - loads of Potential

mayb u went to a decent ktv..ther's a whole lot of ktv doin special....
cleopatra(bencoolen),moonnite(t.pagar),honey trap(t.pagar),7wonders(peninsular plaza),orchard ktv(orchard towers),jaguar(jln sultan)...
Old 20-04-2009, 12:03 PM
Samster (M)

TheSpecial-One is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternity View Post
wow... u did raw with the mly girl??? gd for u!!! :P
yar man...RAW is good for any girl, but u sure it's safe with KTV hostess?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1