The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 08-12-2001, 06:38 PM
marcoman

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Wink Dragon HC

Whilst Dragon is one of the most expensive HCs (in terms of entrance fees @ $56), I must say that the women there are all above average in looks - some as good as the local models (minus the "tao" attitude). A few of I tried include Stella (slightly old @ 25 but provides a good massage, BJ and is friendly); Miko (pretty, former KL nightclub hostess, good BJ, but loose); Winnie (on the plump side, which I kind of turns me on, but good personality and very accommodating; Champagne (reasonably new but does not talk too much, good looks though) and ofcourse Gucci (the most "Ang Pai" there - good looks and service to match but she's getting slightly too professional for my liking).
Just something to share with you brudders out there!
Old 09-12-2001, 01:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
JaguarLuv deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Ahh.. Dragon HC, my personal favourite. I had not been there for a real long time though. Just wondering, does anyone know of a Coco there?
Old 09-12-2001, 04:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 23
khchew is one of the Best!khchew is one of the Best!khchew is one of the Best!
Cool Carnation

Dragon is also one of my fav HCs. Girls there are indeed above average in terms of looks and service. Fav girls include Gucci, Whiskey.... Tried a girl named Carnation recently....3 months into the job, 21 years old... pretty and service is so so. However, attitude leaves much to be desired. Can try but not strongly recommended.

Looks: 8/10
Attitude: 6/10
Massage: 5/10 (nothing special)
BJ: 7/10 (no BBBJ)
FJ: 8/10 (quite standard, tight pussy)
Old 11-12-2001, 11:26 PM
incubus6135

Dragon HC

Hi all,

Anyone met a Bobo at dragon? Heard she is new there and quite young.

By the way, is there also a Michelle at Dragon HC? Heard she is an ang pai there and very very beautiful. Any comments about her, all HC brothers out there?

:-P
Old 12-12-2001, 12:08 AM
screwydr1ver

Cool miko/gucci

can anyone advise on charges by miko and gucci for hj, bj and fj

thanks
Old 14-12-2001, 10:42 PM
earth[x]

First time

this is my first time went to dragon hc. The gal there can say is quite pretty. Having tried this gal call carnation, young, pretty, body so-so...but bj until half-way say that she is tired due to not enough sleep and suggested using hand. Can try out but not hightly recommended. My friend tried bobo, heard from him bj skill quite gd and pretty, body so-so.

Carnation

Look - 8/10
bj - 6/10
body - 6.5/10
service - 6/10
Old 20-12-2001, 04:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 23
fornari deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bobo

Bobo is pretty, but kindda reserved and quiet type. Closes her eyes when screwed. Other than that, jus another looker dats all.
Old 24-12-2001, 12:19 AM
SGAussie

Stella

Hi Bros!

Tried Stella at Dragon HC. She's not too bad in the looks department, but not the best. Nice sweet face with straight long hair beyond shoulders. Rather friendly.

Massage was average. After which, the FJ was fantastic! She went out to get a rubber, then when she returned, she stripped herself totally stark naked to reveal a nice, slim and tight body with small but firm tits. She then asked me to lay down, while she started kissing me all over, and licking my nipples. Slowly working herself down to my little bro, she licked my balls with her extremely skilled tongue. Finally, she engulfed my throbbing tool with her heavenly mouth! BBBJ was fantastic! After which, she proceeded to mount me, and started to ride me with her legs wide apart. At the same time, she was bending over to "work" on my rather errect nipples! We worked ourselves into a few positions b4 I finally blew my full load into her pussy while mounting her missionary-style.

Overall experience with Stella was above average. Would recommend anyone who haven't seen her to give her a try. After you've seen her, make up your own mind!

Happy Christmas to ALL!
Old 25-12-2001, 12:02 AM
Samster

Tried this new girl, Fendi.... really ordinary on all fronts

Looks: 7/10
Attitude: 8/10
Massage: 6/10 (nothing special)
BJ: 6/10 (BBBJ for $150)
FJ: 7/10

I didn't try the BBBJ, but she asked for $150. Thanks for the concern ShadowBro... I am also wise to the ways of the world so definitely wouldn't pay $150 for any kind of BJ, unless it's being performed by Christy Chung or Jane Fang-lookalike...

Last edited by khchew; 28-12-2001 at 06:26 PM.
Old 26-12-2001, 02:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 921 / Power: 23
Darknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to behold
BBBJ for $150?

if you have paid that price, you have been slaughtered clean!

in fact, should only pay $120 for full course... pay smarter next time

Anyway, have yet to try Miko b4 reading this thread, so when and try her and was addicted to her (at least for 2 consecutive weeks)... Have to agree that she is quite a looker with a devilish body and a hanfull of breast. The only downside is (as reported eariler), she is a little loose... but what the hack, by just looking at her pretty face, straight long hair, snow white skin, and cupping her handfull of breast while screwing her is enuff to make me loose control... good recommendation bro!

Cheers,
Shadow

Last edited by ShadowBro; 28-12-2001 at 02:50 AM.
Old 28-12-2001, 02:54 AM
Samster

Darknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to behold
new faces?

understand from the counter that quite a few new gals joined Dragon the past few weeks... including (but not all) Ribena, Janet and Fendi...

Report on Fendi already made above.. Had a chance to see Janet.. but did not think highly of her (look: 6/10)

So anyone tried any of the other new gals?

Cheers,
Shadow
Old 28-12-2001, 06:22 PM
shutiao

Where is dragon HC?

Where is Dragon HC?
Old 28-12-2001, 06:23 PM
Samster

Champagne

Had a go with Champagne the other day.... no special comments about her => try her only if all the ang pais are fully booked

Looks: 7/10
Attitude: 7/10
Massage: 8/10
BJ: 5/10 (no BBBJ)
FJ: 6/10

Saw Miko at the counter when I was going off.... a real looker... will definitely try her the next time, esp after reading the FR on her.
Old 02-01-2002, 01:05 PM
Samster

Dragon Spa is in Marina South.. above Victor's Bowl

Cheers,
Shadow
Old 02-01-2002, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6272 / Power: 25
walabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond repute
Some of the girl willing take you at $100 only but those not ang pai nothing to mention about. It either they take your $100 or nothing provided your little can tahan.Anyway $120 there is the fair rate but I still think it is x for the current economy suitation.
Imagine 56+120=$176,I can get those GL for $150 anytime better than them.Less risk and worth paying for.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1