The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 26-10-2010, 04:26 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
dobeedo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
KTV mummy calling my hubby Lao Gong PLs help Bro

Hi Bros out there

I saw a mgs on my husband hp someone call him Hubby and he says its 1 of the KTV mummy this is wat they usually address each other and that is super common in KTV is it true? Should I believe my hubby?
Old 26-10-2010, 06:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 18
incubus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyincubus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: KTV mummy calling my hubby Lao Gong PLs help Bro

must be having affair with that PRC Girl. Calling Lao Gong means on bed partner. Calling Qing ai de means on & off partner.
Old 26-10-2010, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 362 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 19
bfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by dobeedo View Post
Hi Bros out there

I saw a mgs on my husband hp someone call him Hubby and he says its 1 of the KTV mummy this is wat they usually address each other and that is super common in KTV is it true? Should I believe my hubby?
i find it rather common . nothing to worry about .
Old 26-10-2010, 07:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
snaps deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

sis, i when out yesterday to a karaoke with me mates! a girl actually called me that too....i believe that it fairly common. don't think you should get to worked up about it....
Old 26-10-2010, 08:42 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
afx2222 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Exclamation Let's face it

Quote:
Hi Bros out there

It is very obvious that you are doubtful and fearful that your so called hubby might be cheating on you and you have no courage to face the fact. If you keen to find out the fact, why not you make a call to that so called mummy of ktv which your hubby claimed that calling 'lao gong' is a way they address each other. If you believe your hubby, then no need to post and ask silly question in SBF. Just a waste of bandwith

If you could not bare to face the fact anymore, go and seek the truth and confront your hubby and settle it once and for all like a WONDER WOMAN! I mean, fix up your hubby and let him know who's the boss!!!
Old 26-10-2010, 08:55 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: -41 / Power: 0
bete is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Hi Bros out there

agree with the above bro says, action speaks louder, why noto call the number and find yourself, you think you can get the answer here and clear your doubts ??
Old 26-10-2010, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

its very common, but no comments is useful since u dun trust men...oops, i mean ur husband
Old 26-10-2010, 10:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
botak_beng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi Bros out there

you should seek legal advice and start divorce proceeding now because your husband is beginning to learn how to lie to you, once a man start lying to his spouse, forever he'll tell lie so no point hang on to this marriage now.
Old 27-10-2010, 01:24 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
afx2222 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Exclamation Another PLM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dobeedo
Hi Bros out there

Anyway, as the number of PLM (Pathetic Loser Monger) is keep increasing in daily basis, now every samster has the privilege to read the make up story made or written by some of the PLM which have had bad encounters and tragic ending in their KC game and puppy love relationship with a whore

To the TS, please kindly do not act like a stew pig (STUPID)! You just simply post some silly and idiotic question in SBF by creating a new thread. Not only you are wasting SBF's bandwith but you are abusing your privilege in SBF by not sharing good kang tao instead you chose to make some fucked up story of yours to manipulate all samster fans

Come on O BOY! Face the fact! Why can't you just tell the whole world that you took your PRC whore's hp and discovered that she is having intimate messages which she exchanged with the other guy!! Anyway, this is just a very common case in the event 3 years old children also would not give a damn. The fact is, you cannot bare to face the reality world and hoping that someone could enlighten you and comfort you that your PRC gf is not playing KC game with you.

Eh, 5 words to present you. BODOH! STUPID! MORON! IDIOT! LOSER!
Old 27-10-2010, 02:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 706 / Power: 20
OkoBoko is a splendid one to beholdOkoBoko is a splendid one to beholdOkoBoko is a splendid one to beholdOkoBoko is a splendid one to beholdOkoBoko is a splendid one to beholdOkoBoko is a splendid one to beholdOkoBoko is a splendid one to behold

逢场作戏,无需大惊小怪。。。

Yr hubby must hv "tip" her alot..............
What you do at present is the cause of your future life.
Old 27-10-2010, 02:23 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 494 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2863 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi Bros out there

Decent men don't go to KTVs.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 27-10-2010, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1202 / Power: 14
big wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud of

Its quite common just close one eye and open one eye
Old 27-10-2010, 10:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 15
nokia88 is one of the Best!nokia88 is one of the Best!nokia88 is one of the Best!

You should not check ur hubby hp in the first place .

Once you start to check even if nothing between them will become something . Your trust is already on the rocks .
Old 27-10-2010, 11:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 15
Ichigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
...... Should I believe my hubby?
Brother, did your hubby also asked you to register and post your question here, decent "wife"?
Old 27-10-2010, 12:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
RealEstateGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sister, you really shouldn't approach the KTV girl. Might get slapped for messing with her man. I think this kind of thing is happening more and more in SG society these days. But as an NUS grad you may have many diplomas and high marks at graduation. From my observasion this does not make you more street smart then the KTV girl. Sister, its best to work this out with your husband.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1