The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 22-01-2024, 03:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 6
Baldiebro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBaldiebro is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Twin spas at Kallang and Bukit Merah

Hi, has anyone been to either of these Re*** spa? If yes, any review to share?
Old 23-01-2024, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
chotachetan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Twin spas at Kallang and Bukit Merah

rel**x was useless.
Old 23-01-2024, 10:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 369 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4645 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baldiebro View Post
The three joints in this area (the other two diagonally across the road) Sibei expensive with limited menu. Partition joint and not even curtain.

Drive a bit more to hit the full menu curtain MILF joint better lah, but that one Sibei dangerous (if you are married) as it is directly opposite the most suspicious (married men cannot appear near there) place in the area.
Old 23-01-2024, 10:39 PM
Samster

Baldiebro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBaldiebro is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by chotachetan View Post
rel**x was useless.
Thanks for reply.
Old 23-01-2024, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyberduke View Post
The three joints in this area (the other two diagonally across the road) Sibei expensive with limited menu. Partition joint and not even curtain.

Drive a bit more to hit the full menu curtain MILF joint better lah, but that one Sibei dangerous (if you are married) as it is directly opposite the most suspicious (married men cannot appear near there) place in the area.
Are you referring to Kallang one or Bukit Merah one? I'm 50 and still single, can chiong one.
Old 23-01-2024, 11:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Used to have another outlet at Newest. Bad joint. Partition is a little see through. I tried R*se at BM. Tell you a hourly massage fee on WC then her colleague hard sell for 90 min. She just stood and watch. I turned to leave and they offered another price for 90 min.

During the massage, the other colleague was using the voice function of wechat to sweet talk old men. Just leaving 1 different voice message to many guys. Quite disgusting the way she speaks

Anyway for R*se, looks wise mid 30s lao chio. Massage so so. HJ using left hand which is first time encounter for me. HJ skills are bad. Very hard to unhook. Need $30 top up. Figure surprisingly good. Will avoid and not return. Sharp knives better value in this area. Hope their joints close down soon. Not relaxing at all
Old 24-01-2024, 12:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 369 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4645 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Are you referring to Kallang one or Bukit Merah one? I'm 50 and still single, can chiong one.
Referring tonBM
Old 24-01-2024, 01:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2324 / Power: 17
sandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond repute

Went to K outlet before and tried Viet Mxxx.
Went there on a sat afternoon and only customer. Screen type and have 1 shower room at the back.
Massage got some strength and can roam inside. Not for boobs lovers. Reasonable pricing
Old 24-01-2024, 07:28 AM
Samster

Thanks to all the bros here for info. At least we all know it's not a place we will wanna venture into. Saved us all from land mines. Gum sia
Old 24-01-2024, 07:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Ohthatsyou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Which part of kallang is the at?
Old 24-01-2024, 08:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohthatsyou View Post
Which part of kallang is the at?
Near Blk 65
Old 24-01-2024, 08:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 1
StayReally is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStayReally is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Near Blk 65
Reminded me of a ML named Sxxxy, she is ex-Maude Rd.
She provides 70mins of solid massages (I usually took 90mins), followed with HDLY where you are in doggy position, allows roaming & sucking & fingering. Sadly, she already RTC.
Old 28-01-2024, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 16
Antiantivice is one of the Best!Antiantivice is one of the Best!Antiantivice is one of the Best!

There is one ML with full package who moved to the K branch recently. Think with some research, can know the ML name
Old 29-01-2024, 07:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by StayReally View Post
Reminded me of a ML named Sxxxy, she is ex-Maude Rd.
She provides 70mins of solid massages (I usually took 90mins), followed with HDLY where you are in doggy position, allows roaming & sucking & fingering. Sadly, she already RTC.
I hardly try MP because I used to have regulars at GL but since they RTC, I decided to try MP again. Used to go MP in the 90s and early 2000s, things then was so much different, everything also can type. Now, this one cannot, that one cannot, this one must top up, that one must give tips etc.. sianz jit buah already.
Old 29-01-2024, 07:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiantivice View Post
There is one ML with full package who moved to the K branch recently. Think with some research, can know the ML name
I'll look around. Searching for the right MP to go. So far, Chinatown is on my top list.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1