The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 17-02-2004, 06:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 21
watmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to behold
Unhappy Confused...

Hi Folks,

Juz wana get some advice from fellow samsters out there. Here's the situation:

I'm 26, and had not been able to get a gf (not handsome enuf, not rich enuf, and the list goes on). That's bad enuf. To make it worse, I was aware of my sexuality since I was very small and living in sex-crazy S'pore doesn't help

Its reached such a point whereby I'm spending alot of time thinking abt sex. I'm tempted to get rid of that "first time" with a WL.

Juz wana know if anyone had been in a similar position. What's the mental fallout after dat? Do you feel guilty? shame? or worse (as pointed out in another thread) addicted?! Or do u find ur lust satisfied?

For the girls reading this, wat will ur reaction be if u found out ur bf bonked a WL before?

Juz hoping there's some Uncle Agony out there...

Confused
Old 17-02-2004, 07:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 22
Rof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud of
Even you do not not possess the qualities of a hunk, there r' still some good points of yours which girls might admire. (Good personality, character etc..) DO not despair and life stiil goes on. Sometimes you might disappoint yourself if you are being "rushed" to have your first time. Go slow my frd, look around you, there is always a chance to grab.

Vietnamese Wife in Singapore

Foreigner Wife's matter.

Need Info on PRC Visa etc
Old 17-02-2004, 07:38 PM
Samster

Rof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud of
Double post....

Foreigner Wife's matter.

Old 17-02-2004, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 22
cheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to all
Re: Confused...

Quote:
Originally posted by watmidoin
Hi Folks,

Juz wana get some advice from fellow samsters out there. Here's the situation:

I'm 26, and had not been able to get a gf (not handsome enuf, not rich enuf, and the list goes on). That's bad enuf. To make it worse, I was aware of my sexuality since I was very small and living in sex-crazy S'pore doesn't help

Its reached such a point whereby I'm spending alot of time thinking abt sex. I'm tempted to get rid of that "first time" with a WL.

Juz wana know if anyone had been in a similar position. What's the mental fallout after dat? Do you feel guilty? shame? or worse (as pointed out in another thread) addicted?! Or do u find ur lust satisfied?

For the girls reading this, wat will ur reaction be if u found out ur bf bonked a WL before?

Juz hoping there's some Uncle Agony out there...

Confused
Same situation here bro and I'm 31 this year. Slightly better looking than William Hung (no offence to his fans) and don't possess the 5Cs. Sometimes somethings got to leave it to fate and destiny. Not sure about you but I believe when the time is ripe, you can find your Miss Right.

S'pore isn't sex-crazy but paper-crazy (money & qualifications). If you're financially stable but not handsome, you actually stand a good chance as women in the long run want a husband who can provide for the family. Many a times on the streets, the chio babe bf isn't exactly a hunk either.

If you really can't tahan and wanted to "release", by all means go ahead but practise safe sex.

Regarding that last question of yours, first ask yourself do you expect your future gf to be a virgin?

Perhaps we can meet up to share our experiences?

Thank God It's Friday!
Old 17-02-2004, 10:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
ah huathuat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
agreed with cheongkid in some ways.

but spore woman are financially independent! they can afford their own house, car and ofcos cash!!!

i guess now is the spore man who want to find a $$$ly dependable woman. he need not be a hulk but must be good to the spore woman. treat her like queen but she may not satisfy u in the bed. spore woman may be sexually cold blooded.

i still prefer prc woman, those from ktv, they really treat u naturally like boyfren. its a good feeling....
Old 18-02-2004, 06:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 253 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute
Hi Bro watmidoin
well just my personal views on things! to mi having looks n being rich is only a plus pt to what u have to attract the opp sex only lor! imagine u do have really very pretty gf,but the way she treat u is worse than a dog! do u wan her? i dun think so lor! character is more impt for a ger to look for lor! well dun rush things into finding a gf lor! take ur time n i'm sure u will find a wonderful gf lor! n also relieve stress at geylang is not wrong lor! personally i also lost my V at geylang also lor! nothing to be shame abt it! all of us have our needs lor! but just practise safe sex can liao!
Old 18-02-2004, 09:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 22
Hasa Sas is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHasa Sas is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHasa Sas is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Re: Confused...

Quote:
Originally posted by cheongkid
Same situation here bro and I'm 31 this year. Slightly better looking than William Hung (no offence to his fans) and don't possess the 5Cs. Sometimes somethings got to leave it to fate and destiny. Not sure about you but I believe when the time is ripe, you can find your Miss Right.

S'pore isn't sex-crazy but paper-crazy (money & qualifications). If you're financially stable but not handsome, you actually stand a good chance as women in the long run want a husband who can provide for the family. Many a times on the streets, the chio babe bf isn't exactly a hunk either.

If you really can't tahan and wanted to "release", by all means go ahead but practise safe sex.

Regarding that last question of yours, first ask yourself do you expect your future gf to be a virgin?

Perhaps we can meet up to share our experiences?
It'll be even better if guys posses a car ..definitely stand a better chance....only gals out for a night flirt goes for hulk . For those gals who intend to settle down, they prefer guy with a stable job and caring towards them...average looks. Consider a bonus if he is rich and own a car....good communications skill play an important part too.

From craving springs grief,
From craving springs fear,
One's who is wholly free from craving,
There is no grief, much less fear
Old 18-02-2004, 10:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Feli deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
actually i believe.. does not matter if you are not good looking.. so long as you are confident and happy about yourself can liao.. gals like confident males.... and treat them with care and concern... lend them an listening ear.. all this will benefit you one..do not rush into sex...
Old 18-02-2004, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 21
watmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to behold
Smile Thanks ALOT!

Hi All,

Really greatful for ur encouraging replies! Juz wana add a few words. A bit long. Bear with me.

Re: Rof|maoxz
Ya. I know I've got other qualities. In fact, most female friends I know say I'm a nice guy. But I'm the sort whom girls like to have for a "big bro" or "platonic friend". They come complain to me abt their bf n stuff but i'm never their romantic interest.

Re: cheongkid
I also think that when the time is ripe, can find. But I dun intend to wait till 60! I agree we are paper-crazy. But I also tink we are sex-crazy cause sexy women are used to sell everything from fruit juice (no pun intended) to our "favourite" airline. Why else does CNA choose the Geylang expose as the first installment (correct me if i'm wrong) of the Get Real series? Its because sex will attract the viewers!

As for the stable husband thing, as I mentioned above, ya, I'm probably the husband type. Gers go cheong the hunks den look for ppl like me to settle down. Juz feel its not fair if I tahan and they enjoy dats y wana "release"!

Virgin gf? C'mon. Gers nowadays dun really bother to keep themselves. If got virgin then is "18th Month Bonus". Since I'm probably gona lose mine soon, I won't expect gf to be virgin also. Fair enuf. I asked the Q b'cause some gers can tahan bf go for ONS with colleagues but scream breakup if bf go pay for WL. Somehow, to them, its different. Dats y wana hear something from the gers.

Meetup? haha. paiseh lar. scalli u my boss how?

Re: THE REST
Ermz, all these talk about cars and settling down not really my intention when I posted the message. IMHO Gers arnd my age look for the hunk first lar. Got looks, got money, why not? Then when they start to "expire", they "lower" their standards and start talking abt character n stability. We all heard so many times being caring, etc. I'm cynical abt this lar. I care, I nice, I'll probably be stable, I always end up ther "big bro"...

As for rushing into sex, lets juz say the first time I felt a funny feeling when rubbing my "didi", I was so small, there's no cum, n I have no idea wat its about (although somehow I managed to link it to gers. strange. think its instinct). Imagine all that pent up pressure accumulated over so many years!

And finally, yes, I'll practise safe sex lar. Want a long-lasting enjoyable life!
Old 18-02-2004, 11:14 AM
Samster

cheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally posted by ah huathuat
agreed with cheongkid in some ways.

but spore woman are financially independent! they can afford their own house, car and ofcos cash!!!

i guess now is the spore man who want to find a $$$ly dependable woman. he need not be a hulk but must be good to the spore woman. treat her like queen but she may not satisfy u in the bed. spore woman may be sexually cold blooded.

i still prefer prc woman, those from ktv, they really treat u naturally like boyfren. its a good feeling....
Best if both husband & wife work...double income as the standard of living here is pretty high. There is a growing trend where the men are becoming househusbands.

As for the PRC KTV girls, they are here to make quick & big bucks. If you got the means to be their robert, they will stick to you like superglue. There's a Chinese saying, "huan chang wu zhen ai".

Thank God It's Friday!
Old 18-02-2004, 11:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 920 / Power: 21
waypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to behold
Re: Re: Confused...

Quote:
U arent that bad lah, bro... To think that u actually use William Hung as an example... U are far better lah

I'm also without a Gf so wat's the big deal?

Skippe, Smeely Beancure, NeoNinja, Golden Finger & KimLin

Many thanks for the above goodwill but please post and inform me so that I can do something about it.
Old 18-02-2004, 11:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 920 / Power: 21
waypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
As for the PRC KTV girls, they are here to make quick & big bucks. If you got the means to be their robert, they will stick to you like superglue. There's a Chinese saying, "huan chang wu zhen ai".
It's hard to explain this phrase to someone who's caught deeply in their love traps... But not for me for sure... But then again, perhaps I have yet to see one..

Skippe, Smeely Beancure, NeoNinja, Golden Finger & KimLin

Many thanks for the above goodwill but please post and inform me so that I can do something about it.
Old 18-02-2004, 11:28 AM
Samster

Re: Thanks ALOT!

Quote:
Originally posted by watmidoin
As for rushing into sex, lets juz say the first time I felt a funny feeling when rubbing my "didi", I was so small, there's no cum, n I have no idea wat its about (although somehow I managed to link it to gers. strange. think its instinct). Imagine all that pent up pressure accumulated over so many years!
I guess many of us here have the experience of exploring their own bodies when young. I discovered that by fondling my didi, I felt good (don't know what is masturbation then, I was only in primary sch). After going to sec sch, I started having wet dreams and my first 'shootout' was shiok man! Loads of cum flowing down like lava from a volcano...

Don't pent up that accumulated pressure, go release. Don't want you later 'siao chong nao' go around molesting and raping girls!

Thank God It's Friday!
Old 21-02-2004, 04:39 PM
CheoNemo

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
First thing first, can I know what WL stands for? pls do not scold me as I really dunno. anyway, i guess it means prostitute or something like that right?

so regarding the question what your future gf will react if she comes to know that you have visit prostitute before. Personally, I will rather not learn of it as I will certainly be very disappointed. So if you really decide to visit prostitute, just keep it to yourself. I dun think many girls are so open-minded to accept their bf visiting prostitute.

Last but not least, i think it is going to depend on fate for you to meet your girl. some guys meet their early and some late. you are still young and since you say that you treat everyone so well, I am sure in times to come, a girl will fall for you. Just dun rush and be your normal self. Wishing you all the best!!
Old 21-02-2004, 04:47 PM
Samster

WL= Working Ladies

Foreigner Wife's matter.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1