The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-05-2023, 05:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 18
questquestbest is a living Saint! - you won't find betterquestquestbest is a living Saint! - you won't find betterquestquestbest is a living Saint! - you won't find betterquestquestbest is a living Saint! - you won't find better
ONS with Angmoh

Anyone managed to pick up an Angmoh before and have an ONS?

Share your stories!
Old 01-05-2023, 09:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ONS with Angmoh

stay in ang moh countries sure easy mah...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 01-05-2023, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 940 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1894 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
stay in ang moh countries sure easy mah...
Did that once when studying in Australia but one time enough. Not going back since nothing special. I know why Ang Moh man prefer Asian girls since then. hahaha.
Old 01-05-2023, 01:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post
Did that once when studying in Australia but one time enough. Not going back since nothing special. I know why Ang Moh man prefer Asian girls since then. hahaha.
Asian gals smaller and tighter pussies...ang moh gals loose due to their big build...

Many misnomer that ang moh had huge dicks...this is big wrong...only the black men from Africa region heritage had the bigger longer dicks...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 01-05-2023, 05:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 18
justwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to all

I live in Europe and i can say Europe girls in 20s to early 30s beat any Asian girls. Pinky nips, pink pussy, slim but big breast. Beautiful face, blue eyes, blond hair, skin is smooth and fair!

Don't compare with low class Ozzie girls or even English girls. Talking about german, czech, polish, Netherlands, Austrian and even ukraine girls. Sedap!!!

Been bonking them via dating apps or sugar baby sites
Old 01-05-2023, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 714 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 813 / Power: 3
AnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to behold

When I was studying abroad, I almost had that experience. Going out with Caucasians can be entertaining because they are such charming and gentlemanly people.

However, they automatically believe Asian women to be their meat. One man made an attempt to seduce me. He suddenly became unruly and kissed me on the lips and ears. I pleaded with him to stop, but he simply ignored me, believing that I was merely saying what he already knew. Then he fondled my breast by placing his hands beneath my top. Despite the fact that he is skinny (not the muscular kind), I truly couldn't take him. When he whipped out his massive manhood, I immediately believed the game was over.

I was clinging to my jeans with my life at the time, but fortunately he had trouble getting them off. Unfortunately, I was unable to stop him from kissing and fondling me throughout that struggle. I was lucky that my roommate showed up in time and that the noise scared him away. Caucasians start to really annoy me after that.
Old 01-05-2023, 05:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 483 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by questquestbest View Post
Anyone managed to pick up an Angmoh before and have an ONS?

Share your stories!
I have tons of stories of me fucking angmos charbors, sometimes, I don't even know their names. But why the Eff should I share with you? What have you contributed to this forum other then 21 posts asking people for things?
Old 01-05-2023, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 13
Camel is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCamel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieYJL View Post
Caucasians start to really annoy me after that.
Maybe all are not like that
Old 01-05-2023, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 940 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1894 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Asian gals smaller and tighter pussies...ang moh gals loose due to their big build...

Many misnomer that ang moh had huge dicks...this is big wrong...only the black men from Africa region heritage had the bigger longer dicks...
For me.... it is not so much about loose or not. It is more about the hair....

Their skin do not feel as smooth as the Asian girls.
Old 01-05-2023, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 714 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 813 / Power: 3
AnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

That is interesting. Is it because of their pigmentation?
Old 02-05-2023, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2367 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

never try angmo before, do they smell different?
Old 02-05-2023, 12:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 13
Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieYJL View Post
When I was studying abroad, I almost had that experience. Going out with Caucasians can be entertaining because they are such charming and gentlemanly people.

However, they automatically believe Asian women to be their meat. One man made an attempt to seduce me. He suddenly became unruly and kissed me on the lips and ears. I pleaded with him to stop, but he simply ignored me, believing that I was merely saying what he already knew. Then he fondled my breast by placing his hands beneath my top. Despite the fact that he is skinny (not the muscular kind), I truly couldn't take him. When he whipped out his massive manhood, I immediately believed the game was over.

I was clinging to my jeans with my life at the time, but fortunately he had trouble getting them off. Unfortunately, I was unable to stop him from kissing and fondling me throughout that struggle. I was lucky that my roommate showed up in time and that the noise scared him away. Caucasians start to really annoy me after that.
+1 to Asian (and SG) men! WAHAHAHA

How I got myself with an ex-colleague...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=872104

I did not know that side of my sis-in-law...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=880168
Old 02-05-2023, 01:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1076 / Power: 6
rollingthunder has much to be proud ofrollingthunder has much to be proud ofrollingthunder has much to be proud ofrollingthunder has much to be proud ofrollingthunder has much to be proud ofrollingthunder has much to be proud ofrollingthunder has much to be proud ofrollingthunder has much to be proud of

I had my fair share of ang moh girls in my lifetime. 1x polish, 1x ukrainian and 2x white american.

--------------------------------
1. Polish Girl -

My schoolmate belonging to the arts school. I was studying in scotland at that time when i knew her. I got to know her through a fresher orientation camp and coincidentally we are in the same interest group also. Relationship was pretty much bf/gf and no sex was involved. Broke up because i couldn't move to poland with her.

------------------------------
2. American Girl No.1 -

I'm working for a US MNC now. She happen to be my US counterpart for the project i'm working on. Terrible experience, when she was here in singapore, we had sex. She is bigger in size, not fat, but curvy.

She used all her energy and force on me while humping cowgirl. I ended up bruised on the base of my didi. The pain caused me to have problems walking the next day. I also noticed my shoulders bruised from her grabbing.

She was a natural and can act like nothing happen the next morning in office.

Actually, i wrote about this ordeal in another thread about sex with colleagues. Not gonna repeat it here.
-------------------------------------

3. American Girl No.2 -

She is a friend of american girl no. 1, basically my colleague's best friend. I was sent to the US for 6months last year and while i'm there, my counterpart organized a drinking session with her friend on a friday.

So, we drank, chat and eat till 12am, then snow starts to fall and we decided to go back. Because No.2 didn't drove, so No.1 politely asked if i can drop No.2 off. I obliged because it is impossible to get a taxi and i drove a 4WD SUV.

When i reached her estate, No.2 said to drop her off at the street behind her house because of the snow. Then she made me walked her to her house because it is dark. Yes, estates in US have no lamp post and it is pitch black.

Walked her to her house and she invited me in for a hot cup of coffee to freshen me up. Sitting on the nice sofa while waiting for my coffee, almost fell asleep. Then we had a small chat, finished up my coffee and was about to leave, she asked if i can stay for a little longer because of the heavy snow outside.

One thing led to another, we started to speak french and my hands went auto roaming. Like her friend No.1, she is curvy and her skin quite rough with micro hair.

Because of her size, we only did missionary, doggy and cowgirl. Right now, you guys must be thinking where is the cap? No, no helmets, we did it raw and i regretted it. I fucked her on her dining table as well.

This is where the mistake is. Like No.1, she is very rough and got violent towards the end of the session. Apparently, she is on cowgirl humping me, then when i was about to release my big load, i asked her to get off.

She just kept humping and grinding saying "Oh yes baby! Give it to me!". I tried to push her off, then she gave me a slap and shouted "ARE YOU A WHIMP?" Then she hold me down using her weight and humped me even harder till i shot everything inside her. When i was ejaculating, she said "Yes..Yes...Yes...I needed this, I can feel you and you're very warm."

Because i didnt PCC for 2weeks, there is alot of cum and when she pull my didi out, it is a mess. Then I found out she is actually married with a daughter through her family photo in the living room and she is on pills. She then apologized to being violent, but then i felt like i'm being used. I dressed up quickly and left.

Next morning, my face was swollen one side, top part didi bruised again, bruises on my arms with nail marks on the back.

I had enough, never hang out with them ever since.

Tried to forget about this incident, ever since i came back to singapore. If weren't for this thread, i wouldn't want to bring it up.

----------------------------------------------

4. Ukrainian Girl

No mood to write now.....
To be continued....
Old 02-05-2023, 01:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1076 / Power: 6
rollingthunder has much to be proud ofrollingthunder has much to be proud ofrollingthunder has much to be proud ofrollingthunder has much to be proud ofrollingthunder has much to be proud ofrollingthunder has much to be proud ofrollingthunder has much to be proud ofrollingthunder has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sony2002 View Post
never try angmo before, do they smell different?
Yes bro. Most have a smell. Some smell like rotten cheese.
Old 02-05-2023, 01:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 13
Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rollingthunder View Post
I had my fair share of ang moh girls in my lifetime. 1x polish, 1x ukrainian and 2x white american.

--------------------------------
1. Polish Girl -

My schoolmate belonging to the arts school. I was studying in scotland at that time when i knew her. I got to know her through a fresher orientation camp and coincidentally we are in the same interest group also. Relationship was pretty much bf/gf and no sex was involved. Broke up because i couldn't move to poland with her.

------------------------------
2. American Girl No.1 -

I'm working for a US MNC now. She happen to be my US counterpart for the project i'm working on. Terrible experience, when she was here in singapore, we had sex. She is bigger in size, not fat, but curvy.

She used all her energy and force on me while humping cowgirl. I ended up bruised on the base of my didi. The pain caused me to have problems walking the next day. I also noticed my shoulders bruised from her grabbing.

She was a natural and can act like nothing happen the next morning in office.

Actually, i wrote about this ordeal in another thread about sex with colleagues. Not gonna repeat it here.
-------------------------------------

3. American Girl No.2 -

She is a friend of american girl no. 1, basically my colleague's best friend. I was sent to the US for 6months last year and while i'm there, my counterpart organized a drinking session with her friend on a friday.

So, we drank, chat and eat till 12am, then snow starts to fall and we decided to go back. Because No.2 didn't drove, so No.1 politely asked if i can drop No.2 off. I obliged because it is impossible to get a taxi and i drove a 4WD SUV.

When i reached her estate, No.2 said to drop her off at the street behind her house because of the snow. Then she made me walked her to her house because it is dark. Yes, estates in US have no lamp post and it is pitch black.

Walked her to her house and she invited me in for a hot cup of coffee to freshen me up. Sitting on the nice sofa while waiting for my coffee, almost fell asleep. Then we had a small chat, finished up my coffee and was about to leave, she asked if i can stay for a little longer because of the heavy snow outside.

One thing led to another, we started to speak french and my hands went auto roaming. Like her friend No.1, she is curvy and her skin quite rough with micro hair.

Because of her size, we only did missionary, doggy and cowgirl. Right now, you guys must be thinking where is the cap? No, no helmets, we did it raw and i regretted it. I fucked her on her dining table as well.

This is where the mistake is. Like No.1, she is very rough and got violent towards the end of the session. Apparently, she is on cowgirl humping me, then when i was about to release my big load, i asked her to get off.

She just kept humping and grinding saying "Oh yes baby! Give it to me!". I tried to push her off, then she gave me a slap and shouted "ARE YOU A WHIMP?" Then she hold me down using her weight and humped me even harder till i shot everything inside her. When i was ejaculating, she said "Yes..Yes...Yes...I needed this, I can feel you and you're very warm."

Because i didnt PCC for 2weeks, there is alot of cum and when she pull my didi out, it is a mess. Then I found out she is actually married with a daughter through her family photo in the living room and she is on pills. She then apologized to being violent, but then i felt like i'm being used. I dressed up quickly and left.

Next morning, my face was swollen one side, top part didi bruised again, bruises on my arms with nail marks on the back.

I had enough, never hang out with them ever since.

Tried to forget about this incident, ever since i came back to singapore. If weren't for this thread, i wouldn't want to bring it up.

----------------------------------------------

4. Ukrainian Girl

No mood to write now.....
To be continued....
For the good or bad, still an experience

How I got myself with an ex-colleague...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=872104

I did not know that side of my sis-in-law...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=880168
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1