The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 02-10-2011, 12:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 13
Splitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of light
FR: HC in the central area

Hi all Bros,

This is my first visit and FR for the HC. I was loitering around the central area and decided to have a good massage on a hot afternoon. I went in to this building and took lift up. I saw 2 outlets and decided to try my luck. The price was $30 for 45 min and $40 for 60 min. Being a new bird, I took the 60 min session.

I was led into a small partition with dim light. A PRC milf then enter the room and collect payment. After which, she went about piano massage for 20 minutes. She pop the GQ by my ear. I asked her for her charge and proceed with full package.

The massage has nothing much to shout about but her BJ and HJ was awesome. However, FJ was so-so, as I was uncomfortable with her baby fats, slightly big ass and loose pussy. Her nipple was round and protruding (I licked it) She allowed roaming on her C-Cup breast. She was accomodating the session and has the GFE. The whole stay lasts only 45 min.

Total Damage: $40 + $120
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1