The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 19-12-2010, 05:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
kokonut deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
The fake “Jenny” from Holiday Inn Atrium, Havelock road

Hi to all Bros here,

I’m writing this thread in response to the thread started by nokia611o Bro, “Holiday Inn Atrium, Havelock road” I jus wanan share my experience and hope that the bros here wont get cheated like I did this afternoon.

Anyway, I read about the massage service in the “Holiday Inn Atrium, Havelock road” started by nokia611o bro. Without getting the hp and the exact unit no from nokia611o bro, I went holiday Inn today after my swim around 12pm. As I didn’t have the contact and exact unit-no, I went on searching around the first level units and came across a massage unit with three PRCs. Tried my luck and ask them whether Jenny was around to give massage but one of the PRCs replied that Jenny not around yet.

I didn’t want to wait so tried one of the PRCs, Xiao Yu. Massage was not bad but if I were to compare that with the FR from Jenny, it seems that Xiao Yu still have some gaps to catch up. I just feel that a $100 for the massage and HJ like kind of not worth it especially it was all done within an hour.

In addition, I have confirmed with nokia6110 that the massage unit I visited is indeed the wrong one. The fake massage unit no is 01-17. Understand from nokia611o bro that the fake massage unit has a lot of complains. Well, just my luck and lesson to be learnt. For the bros’ awareness
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1