The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-08-2011, 08:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 270 / Power: 13
tafguy35 is one of the Best!tafguy35 is one of the Best!tafguy35 is one of the Best!
My Way - A story of four MILF Beauties

Hi Bros, I hope you will enjoy this story that I am going to write. Not sure if I have the stamina to complete the whole story. This story contains some explicit and objectable situations and I would urged all HIGH MORAL brothers NOT to read.

I have been a business partner to a local medium size company with subsidiaries in Malaysia and Thailand only in recent years. The owners of the business were family members passing the baton from grandfather to father (Albert) to son(Robert). As the business expanded and became more profitable over the last few decades, professional managers were recruited to help them with the production and marketing functions. Over the last few years, I have benefited from the business growth and in order to maintain my status as the preferred partner to this business, I attended most of their social functions. Social functions were important in this business because families of staff and bosses found these occasions good for bonding and this has always been the patriarch’s way to build staff loyalty. The grandfather who started the business has passed away some years ago and his son, who had taken over the company was retiring from the business. The grandson whom we call young Robert was taking over the Chairmanship of the company.

I got along well with Robert, Sean (Marketing head) and Freddy (production head). Albert has suffered a stroke in recent years and has became quite immobile and recently he has retired. He has sent Robert to take some useless angmo university MBA even though Robert could only barely scrapped through his GCE O levels. Robert subsequently took a short course that “earned” him a Diploma, again from one of those dubious institutions. He hated all those people with proper qualifications from local university. In one of the social occasion, he shared with me that Freddy and Sean were recruited partly because he found them to be quite incompetent and criticized them for having graduated from worthless angmo university. Anyway, the business is doing well because of the foundation laid by Albert and the business can now just cruise along.

I am neither a charmer nor particularly charismatic, but my sense of humour and honesty often went far in earning the trust of the people. In addition, I frequently buy drinks for the people and with an impish smile, I often secretly flirted with Mary (Sean’s wife) and Jane (Freddy’s wife). Quite often, Robert would also try to flirt with Mary and Jane but that cut no ice with them but they pretended to find his sex jokes interesting. Behind his back, they complained to their husbands and I that he is a boar. There were a few social occasions where he went a little overboard by touching them all over the place when he invited them for a dance. Their wimpy husbands would pretend not to notice and Freddy even commented that both his wife and Robert can be quite a pair.
Old 20-08-2011, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 18
JChoo is one of the Best!JChoo is one of the Best!JChoo is one of the Best!JChoo is one of the Best!
Re: My Way - A story of four MILF Beauties

waiting for your next instalment. Good background.
Old 20-08-2011, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

wah, love milf stories
Old 20-08-2011, 03:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 20
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

hi tafguy35,so does mary & jane make up half the "4 MILF Beauties" in yr stori ?
wat abt robert's wife ?
robert being the towkay,neither sean(mary's hubby) nor freddy(jane's hubby) dare offend him.
don't tell me they would even offer their wifes 2 robert later .....
Old 20-08-2011, 07:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 270 / Power: 13
tafguy35 is one of the Best!tafguy35 is one of the Best!tafguy35 is one of the Best!

I am still under moderation as I am still a newbie. After my posting, forum brothers may have to wait for a while for the moderators to approve before you see the next instalment.

Although Robert pays himself a fat salary, he had difficulty managing business on his own. The news is out that Robert plan to take a hands off approach and he would like to hire someone with the right experience. Both Sean and Freddy were eyeing the top post and their wives obviously hope that their husbands would be successful. Let me now share a little more about Sean, Freddy and their wives. Freddy started as an apprentice after he completed his diploma in the polytechnic and has risen from the ranks to become Production Manager because he is a hardworking guy. He is about 40 years old. Jane is a real beauty who is about 14 years younger than Freddy. She has the ardour of a young wife and amazing melanous breast that can turn any guy on. Quite often, I would imagine sliding up and down my hot shafts between those dangling big swinging tits and shooting my load all over her face. However, I can tell that she is very committed to her wimpy husband Freddy. Sean on the other hand has been rotated to the various departments and was a graduate from the polytechnic too. He was more senior in terms of service compared with Freddy. He is in his mid forties and grow a goatee. Mary was an attractive woman in her mid thirties with a buxom and a superb figure. I was told that she worked out every night and whenever she went, heads would turn. I guessed it must have been her tight and short dressing with a killer 3 inch heels.

Robert was married five years ago but unfortunately, his wife died in an accident while she was diving overseas. The grapevine informed that Robert (in his mid fifties) got a huge inheritance from the wife because she was from a rich family and he was the beneficiary to a seven figure insurance claim payout from the accident. While financially it has been good, he lost a good soulmate and has shared with me a few times, how much he wished he could have a family and have really devoted beauties as his wives. I think he was referring to keeping a harem.

Both Sean and Freddy shared with me that they fantasized about being the CEO and I think both wives encouraged their husbands to apply for the job. There were also outside applicants and the preliminary list of potential candidates included Sean, Freddy and three other outside candidates. The decision rested with Young Robert and whoever that got the nod from him would be the successful applicant. The CEO can look forward to a company paid car, perks and quite a substantial performance tied bonus. The process of selecting the CEO was quite long and it seemed like an endless wait.
Old 20-08-2011, 11:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

Waiting for more
Old 21-08-2011, 02:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Krazzie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

MILF lover reporting in. More please
Old 21-08-2011, 02:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 994 / Power: 20
whatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to behold

continue pls
Old 21-08-2011, 05:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 20
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tafguy35 View Post
..... Jane is a real beauty who is abt 14 years younger than Freddy.She has the ardour of a young wife & amazing melanous breast that can turn any guy on.
Mary was an attractive woman in her mid 30s with a buxom & a superb figure.
The process of selecting the CEO was quite long & it seemed like an endless wait.
it ain't over till it's over ... guess both jane & mary could be 1 of the factor tat could affect the outcum of the selection.
Old 21-08-2011, 06:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 14
kinbaku deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please carry on. Thanks.
Old 21-08-2011, 06:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Crestar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, keep coming.
Old 21-08-2011, 07:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31078 / Power: 29
simple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond repute

interesting story, keep it up!

31 078 12/6 cowbangbang+22, 10/6 Arbitrageur+11, 5/6 heng49+23

for repeated xchange or more, pls check with me b4 adding

2nd xchange list:14/5 SimplyUnperfect, 8/5 ejectjoy+18, 18/4 Qazxcvbnm+19, 10/3 Ecuader+23, 9/3 Swagelock+25
Old 21-08-2011, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1664 / Power: 15
eddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant future

Good political buildup in the story TS...up you...do continue...

Help me out if you could with some bitcoin donation, am trying to write full time.

Bitcoin wallet address -
3P2GiU7DTgTxjcEdpmXhFD9v5NVTKVM7oM
Old 21-08-2011, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 949 / Power: 23
pendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to behold

i UP your REP.

Please follow through and finish this story for us all
Old 21-08-2011, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1243 / Power: 21
oeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud ofoeioei has much to be proud of

Keep them cumming...

Learn to walk b4 u learn to run but more importantly must learn how to fall & learn from ur mistakes!!!

Up you by +19 if U contribute good FRs or something meaningful to all SBF bros out there!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1