The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 16-10-2011, 02:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
strado deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Supected genital herpes

Hi everyone. As seen by my other threads, I have some problems of late. Few weeks back, had a session with an FL, had protected sex but unprotected blowjob. Did perform oral sex on her briefly. Previously had various encounter with some other FLs (some repeated) but so far so good until the latest one. 2 days after my last encounter, woke up with some itch at the foreskin area, washed it and the itch went away.

Then 2 days later, noticed some red patches on the penis head, but it disappeared that night, thought maybe it was some abrasion but was worried it could be STD, so the following monday, went down to DSC for a full body checkup.

They blood test me for HIV which was negative, and urine test for gonorrhea, chlamydia and some kind of blood test for herpes. There was also a scrape test for fungal infections of my penis which was negative also.

Was told the results be out in abt 2 weeks. The following Monday, one week exact after the DSC visit, I had a numb chilly feeling in my groin area that night after masturbating. I didn't thought much of it and went to sleep. Woke up in the morning, and sometimes in the morning I will masturbate before going to work so I did it again, just to "test" if there was any pain or abnormalities, nothing, no pain or anything. But while at work, the same numb chilly feeling came back. I thought it was due to me masturbating too much and I got up and walk about, because I thought it might be due to sitting too much (I have an office job) and too long daily.

I found it a little weird, because since young I have always masturbate, sometimes once or twice a day, and I have never had that numb chilly feeling. So all kinds of bad thoughts came inside my head, I googled online and saw lots of symptoms which I could fit. I even thought I had kidney stones previously because the previous saturday I had a slight discomfort on my left side of the tummy. But the pain went away.

Anyway, that afternoon Tuesday, I called up DSC and asked roughly when will my sms results be sent, they told me to be patient and probably by end of the week. But that day in the afternoon, I got the sms, it says everything was normal.

But that day, I started feeling a slight discomfort in my perineum, the area between my balls and asshole. It was like something is pressing down on it and pulling it. This happened while I was at work, and when I got up from my seat, I feel a bit of lower backpain. I got alarmed and went to see my GP after work that very evening. He told me what I had sounded very much like prostatitis, an inflammation of the prostate tissues (you can google image 'prostate' to know the location). I told him about my STD test and encounters, he said normally DSC's test are quite accurate and I shouldn't worry so much. I told him that I used a condom and only unprotected oral sex. But he reassured me that it's probably some bacterias entering my body and infecting my prostate.

He also mention that genital herpes is not really that common in Singapore, I don't blame him if he is wrong though, he runs a private clinic, so perhaps his encounters with patients with herpes is very rare. But I do hope he is right about it.

Then anyway, he prescribed me some antibiotics and told me it will probably go away after a while.

That night, I took the antibiotics but the feeling in the perineum was still there. I googled 'prostatitis' on the internet and there are actually 4 kinds, I think mine is the 3rd kind, it's like Chronic Pelvic Pain or something like that, it says this condition affect young men mostly and it's more of a neurological thing than bacterial. Apparently, too much stress can cause your nerves to go haywire and thus causing some infections. I find it hard to believe though, I tried to believe that perhaps 2 weeks of worrying abt the results + stress from work causes my nerves to go into anxiety overdrive but I have always experience stress in my work and such things have never happened to me.

Anyway, on Thursday, one day after I visited the GP, I started to feel my asshole tightening. The perineum area felt like there was something stuck in it, but my asshole started to feel some discomfort, the feeling you get when you diarrhea too much for a few days and your asshole feels hot. But when I shit, there was no pain, when I wash my asshole during bathing, there was no pain either. But the discomfort is always there.

Then I read online that genital herpes can show up on the anus and not always on the penis. I started to suspect I might have it, because I took the DSC blood test only one week after my last encounter, so perhaps my body hasn't developed the antibodies to show up in the test results yet. But I also tried to console myself that maybe its just the antibiotics working it's side effects.

As my GP said my prostatitis was due to infection, if STD didn't infect me, where did the bacteria came from? Prostate is located inside the body below the bladder, the bacteria must have found some way to enter my body, I thought maybe the oral sex, which the FL has bacteria inside her mouth, transmit some bacteria to me.

Then I remember that herpes doesn't infect the blood, it actually hides among the nerves systems at the lower spine, so when it choose to "reactivate", it will attack the areas which the nerves link to, which is around the anus, penis, buttock area. Plus the pain on my anus could be anal herpes, one of the area where the herpes virus might have surfaced.

That was on Friday. Then Saturday (yesterday), for the whole day, the pain wasn't that much anymore. I googled more on herpes, and some people who were infected for years, said on some forums for STD that the herpes virus can disturb the nerves also, which is why they have experienced pain in their legs, thighs when they walk from time to time. I noticed I have some slight pain on my legs and thighs for the past few days too! But it was very brief, and I thought it's just the body readjusting itself after a while because I'm actually overweight, so sometimes a little "hiccup" here and there is normal in the joints for fat people.

Then yesterday night on saturday, I went out for a while and came home, after bathing, I felt a "pimple" on my buttock, it feels like a newly-developed pimple. It was slightly painful when I touched it but before I went out, it wasn't there! I went out for only 2 hours and when I came back, it appeared. I tried looking at my buttock using the mirror but it was quite hard, from what I can see, it's a slight red patch and there seems to be two of them but they do not have any pus. I didn't feel them on my way home but after touching them during the shower, I am aware that they are on my buttock, it's not painful, just a warm feeling that it's there. Right now as I'm typing this.

I was so shocked just now. I tried to tell myself perhaps its due to stress, or heatiness these few days, or maybe I sat too long, and some sweat irritated my skin on my buttock but I can only kid myself for so long. It's too much of a coincidence that all these are happening within these two weeks. Perhaps I'm paranoid and kept linking everything together, but I'm afraid I might really have herpes.

I thought of going down for another STD test a few weeks later, just in case I have chlamydia (which is the cause of my prostatities) and herpes (since I took the test too early) just to make sure I'm alright. Chlamydia can be cured so I am not too worried but I am really worried abt herpes.

All the sites I have googled where herpes carriers post about their sickness have spoke about how they overcame it and what they do during outbreaks. I know it's not the end of the world compared to worse STD like HIV, but the knowledge of being a herpes carrier for life scares me. It's one thing to control the outbreak, but it's another thing to overcome socially. In Singapore, the stigma attached to STD is very strong. One day, I might meet a girl, but she may or may not accept it. I do not want to spread to anyone, and especially not my kids.

I think I will go for another visit to my GP and have him look at my pimples and also my asshole for any blisters inside. I did enquired about STD testing and he said the clinic does it. So maybe I might take another test for herpes and see how it goes.

To the readers reading this, I'm not trying to come to a sex forum and urged everyone not to engage in commercial sex, everyone has their own choice, just like how I could have told myself no many times but I didn't. I had the mentality that "aiya, oral sex only, won't so easy spread one la" previously but trust me, when reality really hits you, you will look back and regret at all the things you have done. I look back at all the money I have spent on FLs (including hotel rooms, and condoms and cab fares) and it measures up to quite a substantial amount, only to end up with a possibility of having to live with a disease my whole life. And the thing is, I have only started visiting FLs for the past one year or so!

Even if you want to engage FLs or prostitutes, please be safe and wear a condom during bbbj although I have read that herpes can still spread via skin-to-skin contact.

Sorry for the long post, just thought I will feel better if I share this. Meanwhile, I really pray and hope it's nothing but coincidence. Have a good weekend everyone!

Last edited by strado; 16-10-2011 at 02:58 AM.
Old 16-10-2011, 03:53 AM
Samster (B)

AhPeh63 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Supected genital herpes

Bro, i think you just being paranoid.

The doctors results should be enough you convince you.

Old 16-10-2011, 04:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
RealEstateGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bradddah, calm down. Can see your concern but just try another doctor.

Maybe need a better chair? What kind you use? Suggest Steelcase or Herman-Miller brand. High end and good ergonomics.

Should trust your GP. Having said that, herpes transmission is real. Can be mouth to private parts and vice versa. H1 or H2 can transfer to dick mouth or pussy etc. No open sore is not reason not to avoid contact. People who have should have obligation but that's not always the case braddah.
Old 16-10-2011, 08:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
timetra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

U sound paranoid . U should trust the test result. Anyway if u are concern do another test. Btw which fl u did?
Old 16-10-2011, 08:25 PM
Samster

Could be a case of bad UTI give the anti biotics some time.
Old 16-10-2011, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by timetra View Post
U sound paranoid . U should trust the test result. Anyway if u are concern do another test. Btw which fl u did?

Could be a case of bad UTI give the anti biotics some time.
The FL I did is not important, but is definitely not the same one as you I believe? Your's is korean right? Mine isn't.

I have researched online, prostatitis only affect men who are 40 and above usually, I'm still in my early 20s, so I really cannot comprehend how come I have prostatitis or why my prostate got inflammed in the first place. Maybe it was UTI and someone my prostates got inflammed. I really hope I'm being paranoid.

Anyway, how long after your last encounter before you went for a checkup? Is there a time period to wait before testing for chlamydia and gonorrhea? I know herpes need about 6 to 8 weeks if no symptoms.
Old 17-10-2011, 12:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 16
eternally deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyeternally deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by strado View Post
I have researched online, prostatitis only affect men who are 40 and above usually, I'm still in my early 20s, so I really cannot comprehend how come I have prostatitis or why my prostate got inflammed in the first place. Maybe it was UTI and someone my prostates got inflammed. I really hope I'm being paranoid.

Anyway, how long after your last encounter before you went for a checkup? Is there a time period to wait before testing for chlamydia and gonorrhea? I know herpes need about 6 to 8 weeks if no symptoms.
maybe u could check with the place where u last did your test to find out more about chlamydia and gonorrhea or check with your gp.

suggest u to go another gp or another test for 2nd opinion.

夏天来临了,我还是看不见阳光
如果没有你,现在我会在哪里
过着怎样的生活 ,不会也寂寞
Old 17-10-2011, 02:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
Fatboy39 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFatboy39 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

You said that you previously had kidney stones?
Was it due to proteins?
If it was, when combined with mucus from cum, sometimes it causes smagma.
Smagma is often confused with peeling skin or yeast infection.
If your pee gets a little too acidic, sometimes it burns your little one's skin and the head too when you don't wash after peeing.
It sometimes causes redness, itches and little red spots too.
Do check for crystals in your pee too.

Hope that is some useful info.
Good luck bro.
Hope all is and goes well for you!
Old 17-10-2011, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
The FL I did is not important, but is definitely not the same one as you I believe? Your's is korean right? Mine isn't.

Doc says other than HIV. The others even without physical symptoms the blood test should catch the anti bodies developed. Thus knowing if u are exposed or not. Did u get ur report ? That would tell if u are border line etc.
Old 18-10-2011, 07:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatboy39 View Post
You said that you previously had kidney stones?
Was it due to proteins?
If it was, when combined with mucus from cum, sometimes it causes smagma.
Smagma is often confused with peeling skin or yeast infection.
If your pee gets a little too acidic, sometimes it burns your little one's skin and the head too when you don't wash after peeing.
It sometimes causes redness, itches and little red spots too.
Do check for crystals in your pee too.

Hope that is some useful info.
Good luck bro.
Hope all is and goes well for you!
No, I mean I thought I have it, but no.
Old 18-10-2011, 07:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by timetra View Post
Doc says other than HIV. The others even without physical symptoms the blood test should catch the anti bodies developed. Thus knowing if u are exposed or not. Did u get ur report ? That would tell if u are border line etc.
Because I read that chlamydia will need at least two weeks after infection to test, while I tested only 9 days after my last FL...
Old 20-10-2011, 02:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
RealEstateGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Because I read that chlamydia will need at least two weeks after infection to test, while I tested only 9 days after my last FL...
Braddah, stop paying money to fuck hookers and live a normal life dating a nice gal you meet and leading it to a committed relationship. Braddah, did it ever occur to you that you play with fire with your actions? Braddah, get some help but you really need to get your act together. If you need sex all the time then find a FB you can trust and make sure its a one on one situation.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1