The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 09-03-2006, 12:00 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -188 / Power: 0
Pramoda Pramoda
Disssatisfied customers of 站街 FL at GL report here

I have read many postings about the lousy service offered by the 站街 FL, so I thought I'll start a thread for brothers to vent their frustrations and identify the lousy service providers.

For me just tried a FL at GL12 call Chen Wei. Charge $80 but everywhere also cannot kiss. Si bey sian. She not bad looking at 7/10, C+, 25, from GuiLin. Everything SOP and very rush.
Old 09-03-2006, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Disssatisfied customers of 站街 FL at GL report here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pramoda
For me just tried a FL at GL12 call Chen Wei. Charge $80 but everywhere also cannot kiss. Si bey sian. She not bad looking at 7/10, C+, 25, from GuiLin. Everything SOP and very rush.
lidat spend the money in LSB better man...
Old 09-03-2006, 12:10 PM
Samster (M)

Pramoda Pramoda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol
lidat spend the money in LSB better man...
LSB 30 to 50 get HJ and touch everywhere
Old 09-03-2006, 12:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 20
aikoN79 is one of the Best!aikoN79 is one of the Best!aikoN79 is one of the Best!aikoN79 is one of the Best!

haha... yet there are ppl who complain that okt prc at 120 or even 150 are expensive !!!
pay a bit more than those streetworkers can get you a bigger room, free cd, and 1hour instead of rushing... and gurantee good service by the okt. yet ppl say 120 or 150 expensive !!!

u wan cheap ?? u get cheap service. so don't complain so much !!!
Old 09-03-2006, 12:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1801 / Power: 21
Optimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant future

majority GL streetwalkers service suckz...

but then there are exceptions.

2 of the 10 gals in my TOP10 list are streetwalkers and their service was TOP-RATED manz

So it all depends on luck and chemistry btw u and the gal...

The League of ExTra HorNy GentleMEN & SeXy LADIES

lt's like we are scared to lose what we really don't have.

I once thought I rather have something than nothing at all, but the truth is..... To have something halfway is so fucking harder than having nothing at all.
Old 09-03-2006, 02:30 PM
Samster

Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by aikoN79
haha... yet there are ppl who complain that okt prc at 120 or even 150 are expensive !!!
pay a bit more than those streetworkers can get you a bigger room, free cd, and 1hour instead of rushing... and gurantee good service by the okt. yet ppl say 120 or 150 expensive !!!

guarantee good service by the okt? but the okt is not the woman inside the room with you. if complain to okt the woman's service no good, how? what the okt do? bao lai hway? next time give discount?

cheap price doesnt mean cheap service. many $50 to $80 FLs introed by bros here are napshots, cheap with tip top service.

usually i will say if the okt rates are high, no problem, just no business, simple. but what about those okts who do business here bway tahan people complain their rates expensive or high? what they do? complain back? or try to win over the customers with "guarantee good service"?

round and round it goes. this is the game that we came here for.
Old 09-03-2006, 03:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 20
aikoN79 is one of the Best!aikoN79 is one of the Best!aikoN79 is one of the Best!aikoN79 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol
round and round it goes. this is the game that we came here for.
haha yeah bro, who is to say that a zebra is black with white stripes or white with black stripes ?? so is the threadstarter going to compile a "blacklisted streetwalkers" here ???
Old 09-03-2006, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
haha yeah bro, who is to say that a zebra is black with white stripes or white with black stripes ??
ok bro tonight i go zebra crossing and check, hahaha...
Old 09-03-2006, 07:06 PM
Samster (M)

Pramoda Pramoda

Quote:

I disagree with you. Some 60-80 also very good. Those 100 can be good or bad.

This thread is to allow brudders to air their views.
Old 09-03-2006, 10:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 325 / Power: 20
Easydeals is one of the Best!Easydeals is one of the Best!Easydeals is one of the Best!Easydeals is one of the Best!

Yes I agree there is hope among the streetwalkers, but the chances of getting an exceptional one is rare, hence I guess Mr Pramoda here may want to change his thread to "Excellent Services by Streetwalkers in GL"?
Old 09-03-2006, 10:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
[SOG] is Cool - loads of Potential

Dissatisfied customer of XiaoHua FL

My friend and I were up for a 3some with a PRC FL. We finally agreed on a couple of FLs. However, not many were game for a 3some, cept for XiaoHua. We agreed on a total of $180 w/o room.

Went up, she said we had to pay for her condoms that she provided, which in the end turned out to be fucking lousy quality. Anyway took a bath and headed for the bed. She just lay them and fondled our dicks, alternating between a bj and hj for me and my friend. I was ready to go so i started first.. my friend had problems getting it up and she started to give that fuckface. Soon i lost my mood as well as my erection. So i asked her to blow me again. She refused to put my dick in her mouth and said she had no more spare condoms. She got fed up with us and just lay there with her eyes closed, arms crossed. I was like .. wtf?! shes pissed with us?!

I was so fucking pissed i told my friend to ask her to leave. Paid up and she left the room with that fuckface.. that she can continue to look at in the mirror for the rest of her goddamned life.

To top it off, she had bad breath. Sheesh...

$90 wasted.

Just avoid her guys.

The DSC Clinic
Blk 31, #02-16 Kelantan Lane
Saturdays from 1.30 to 3.30 pm, Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 6.30 to 8pm.
Contact number 62540212

Old 10-03-2006, 08:33 AM
Samster (M)

Pramoda Pramoda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easydeals
Yes I agree there is hope among the streetwalkers, but the chances of getting an exceptional one is rare, hence I guess Mr Pramoda here may want to change his thread to "Excellent Services by Streetwalkers in GL"?
Actually there's one Xiao Dan which a brother wrote about 1 week ago about her bad service. So when I recce this week, I did ask the name of the girls and told myself to avoid Xiao Dan and a few other names I remembered reading here. So therefore I conceived this idea about starting a thread for brudders here to share and benefit.
Old 10-03-2006, 08:35 AM
Samster (M)

Pramoda Pramoda

Quote:
Originally Posted by [SOG]
Dissatisfied customer of XiaoHua FL

My friend and I were up for a 3some with a PRC FL. We finally agreed on a couple of FLs. However, not many were game for a 3some, cept for XiaoHua. We agreed on a total of $180 w/o room.

Went up, she said we had to pay for her condoms that she provided, which in the end turned out to be fucking lousy quality. Anyway took a bath and headed for the bed. She just lay them and fondled our dicks, alternating between a bj and hj for me and my friend. I was ready to go so i started first.. my friend had problems getting it up and she started to give that fuckface. Soon i lost my mood as well as my erection. So i asked her to blow me again. She refused to put my dick in her mouth and said she had no more spare condoms. She got fed up with us and just lay there with her eyes closed, arms crossed. I was like .. wtf?! shes pissed with us?!

I was so fucking pissed i told my friend to ask her to leave. Paid up and she left the room with that fuckface.. that she can continue to look at in the mirror for the rest of her goddamned life.

To top it off, she had bad breath. Sheesh...

$90 wasted.

Just avoid her guys.
Bro, I can imagine the frustrations, especially the FL cannot fail to make the flag fly.
Old 10-03-2006, 08:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1311 / Power: 21
t123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud of

I hope that this thread allow us to air views becos previously some bros mentioned that there are OKTs here too especially those from GL. Dun know what they will do to us if we really no holds bar to give our views.
Old 10-03-2006, 09:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 345 / Power: 19
我回來了 is one of the Best!我回來了 is one of the Best!我回來了 is one of the Best!我回來了 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by t123
I hope that this thread allow us to air views becos previously some bros mentioned that there are OKTs here too especially those from GL. Dun know what they will do to us if we really no holds bar to give our views.
How will the OKT a.k.a. ma-fu know?

Next : None
PM Latest Post : None
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1