The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 03:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 547 / Power: 22
keano is a glorious beacon of lightkeano is a glorious beacon of lightkeano is a glorious beacon of lightkeano is a glorious beacon of lightkeano is a glorious beacon of lightkeano is a glorious beacon of light
Tricky situation.. Pls advise

Tricky situation.. Hope bros can advise.

Galfren and i were making love via spooning position and became too passionate.. I felt something like pre cum but definitely did not shoot out.. But then next few secs, my dick went limp.. Wtf..it is like suddenly hard and thick cock suddenly reduced in size and soft

I pulled out and told my galfren i needed to check her pussy..no cum flowing out even i opened her pussy lips..

Then i tried to fuck her which my dick came alive.. And after few mins of another passionate love making.. I came alot on her tummy.

The qns i have..

1. Why suddenly my dick went soft when inside her
2.I did felt something came out.. And i tried yo control.. Then dick went soft.. Did i came!?

3.If so.. How come i managed to make my dick hard again and came alot? All within 5mins..

I thought one has to rest awhile.. Before 2nd round..

Can one shoot precum or cum abit then went soft then next 1 min, make it hard and continue to fuck and full cum??

Can this action cause pregnancy... Girl jus had her period over and 3rd day after period ended.
Old Yesterday, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Kepler deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Tricky situation.. Pls advise

Quote:
Originally Posted by keano View Post
Tricky situation.. Hope bros can advise.

Can one shoot precum or cum abit then went soft then next 1 min, make it hard and continue to fuck and full cum??

Can this action cause pregnancy... Girl jus had her period over and 3rd day after period ended.

Question 1 : yes. the going soft was also contributed by your sudden confusion on what and why happened.

Question 2 : Yes but very unlikely, precum contains very little swimmers, also 3rd day after is still considered safe period.

But for just in case, take a pregnancy test in 4-7 days.
Old Yesterday, 04:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9632 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

there's a pill call morning after pill... can be taken in 24 hours time period if you're unsure you shoot or not... and for more, you can try ask your galfren to use the test kit after 7-10 days period... dont ask me more coz i search the answer from google de...
Old Yesterday, 08:16 PM
Samster

keano is a glorious beacon of lightkeano is a glorious beacon of lightkeano is a glorious beacon of lightkeano is a glorious beacon of lightkeano is a glorious beacon of lightkeano is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kepler View Post
Question 1 : yes. the going soft was also contributed by your sudden confusion on what and why happened.

Question 2 : Yes but very unlikely, precum contains very little swimmers, also 3rd day after is still considered safe period.

But for just in case, take a pregnancy test in 4-7 days.

Ok tkd.. But can pre cum make one soft? And if I came.. How come I got hard so fast.. Within 5mins..so confusing lo
Old Yesterday, 08:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
there's a pill call morning after pill... can be taken in 24 hours time period if you're unsure you shoot or not... and for more, you can try ask your galfren to use the test kit after 7-10 days period... dont ask me more coz i search the answer from google de...
Ok tks... Still in time meh for the morning after pill..
Old Yesterday, 11:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9632 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by keano View Post
Ok tks... Still in time meh for the morning after pill..

can or cannot you know better than me coz you are the one playing bedminton with her... what time what place what bed, only you & her knows...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1