The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 22-03-2013, 08:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 15
cindy c is a glorious beacon of lightcindy c is a glorious beacon of lightcindy c is a glorious beacon of lightcindy c is a glorious beacon of lightcindy c is a glorious beacon of light
Lightbulb ░░ 22yo  PreTTy  S Y T ~ ~ CiTy A n G e L ~ ~ ToBeY ~  RM INC  ░░

Last edited by cindy c; 22-03-2013 at 12:23 PM.
Old 22-03-2013, 12:13 PM
Samster

cindy c is a glorious beacon of lightcindy c is a glorious beacon of lightcindy c is a glorious beacon of lightcindy c is a glorious beacon of lightcindy c is a glorious beacon of light
Re: ░░ 22yo  PreTTy  S Y T ~ ~ CiTy A n G e L ~ ~ ToBeY ~  RM INC  ░░

Last edited by cindy c; 22-03-2013 at 12:24 PM.
Old 22-03-2013, 04:04 PM
Samster

More details,pls click the signature below :-

Last edited by cindy c; 22-03-2013 at 08:36 PM.
Old 22-03-2013, 08:35 PM
Samster

Old 22-03-2013, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 810 / Power: 17
Shingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Re: ░░ 22yo  PreTTy  S Y T ~ ~ CiTy A n G e L ~ ~ ToBeY ~  RM INC  ░░

Action started as soon as I got into the room, we sat on the bed while she frenched me with her luscious lips, her hands roaming to my 2IC ... after some teasing, she led me into the bath, and continued frenching me in the bath, cupping my neck like a hungry girlfriend ... some boob bath, more frenching ... and then quite a long bbbj in the bath ... I was getting so turned on I was afraid I will lose control early, so quickly bade her back to bed

... where we frenched more sitting on the bed side ... and I started attacking her tiny nipples on a good (C?) racks, and she placed her arms around my neck and groaned hungrily ... she pushed me down and continuing frenching, while stroking my 2IC and catbath my nipples ... wah too shiok ler! too horny! ... I must makan her!!

... and so I flip her to lie down and started frenching again ... some access to g-spots around her head ... down to her lovely boobies ... she was moaning weakly “你好坏!" as I performed my signaure twin peak ... and then her lovely, light coloured abalone ... delicious abalone ... I spent a long time making her wet and horny, while my hands massage her lovely peaches ... buey tahan liao, on to action

Despite being all wet, Tobey still made the effort to make sure I enjoy my end, and started bbbj while I was kneeling beside her, so I started fingering (outside) to make sure she remains wet ... but somehow ended up in reverse 69 where I was painting her again ... super horny, I decided to cut short her bbbj and helmet on ... I continued to french her while she ease my 2IC into her wet, tight luvhole ... french more, attack her g-spots ... felt really wet and tight and good, I actually cummed quickly in missionary while kissing her without much pumping ... and she continued kissing me as my life slowly ebbed into the helmet.

After the session, she cleaned up quickly, and continued kissing me and laze around in my arms for random chat ... then clean up and left ... A wonderful session

Tobey
Overall: A+
Pros: Petite & curvy, smooth body, clean and tight abalone, SUPERB GFE!! ... Lots of kissing

A superb gem. DIE DIE MUST TRY!

Hunting for good discounts in JB spas and FL1

Lousy Alert

Semi-retired and browser issues. Don't up me
Old 23-03-2013, 03:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shingzz View Post
Action started as soon as I got into the room, we sat on the bed while she frenched me with her luscious lips, her hands roaming to my 2IC ... after some teasing, she led me into the bath, and continued frenching me in the bath, cupping my neck like a hungry girlfriend ... some boob bath, more frenching ... and then quite a long bbbj in the bath ... I was getting so turned on I was afraid I will lose control early, so quickly bade her back to bed

... where we frenched more sitting on the bed side ... and I started attacking her tiny nipples on a good (C?) racks, and she placed her arms around my neck and groaned hungrily ... she pushed me down and continuing frenching, while stroking my 2IC and catbath my nipples ... wah too shiok ler! too horny! ... I must makan her!!

... and so I flip her to lie down and started frenching again ... some access to g-spots around her head ... down to her lovely boobies ... she was moaning weakly “你好坏!" as I performed my signaure twin peak ... and then her lovely, light coloured abalone ... delicious abalone ... I spent a long time making her wet and horny, while my hands massage her lovely peaches ... buey tahan liao, on to action

Despite being all wet, Tobey still made the effort to make sure I enjoy my end, and started bbbj while I was kneeling beside her, so I started fingering (outside) to make sure she remains wet ... but somehow ended up in reverse 69 where I was painting her again ... super horny, I decided to cut short her bbbj and helmet on ... I continued to french her while she ease my 2IC into her wet, tight luvhole ... french more, attack her g-spots ... felt really wet and tight and good, I actually cummed quickly in missionary while kissing her without much pumping ... and she continued kissing me as my life slowly ebbed into the helmet.

After the session, she cleaned up quickly, and continued kissing me and laze around in my arms for random chat ... then clean up and left ... A wonderful session

Tobey
Overall: A+
Pros: Petite & curvy, smooth body, clean and tight abalone, SUPERB GFE!! ... Lots of kissing

A superb gem. DIE DIE MUST TRY!
bro Shingzz
appreciate for the FR......

Old 23-03-2013, 09:55 AM
Samster

Old 23-03-2013, 05:00 PM
Samster

Last edited by cindy c; 23-03-2013 at 08:05 PM.
Old 23-03-2013, 08:04 PM
Samster

Old 24-03-2013, 12:01 AM
Samster

Old 24-03-2013, 08:35 AM
Samster

Old 24-03-2013, 10:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 790 / Power: 15
jaikun1990 is a splendid one to beholdjaikun1990 is a splendid one to beholdjaikun1990 is a splendid one to beholdjaikun1990 is a splendid one to beholdjaikun1990 is a splendid one to beholdjaikun1990 is a splendid one to beholdjaikun1990 is a splendid one to behold

Look very nice, come in see see.
Support Tobey and TS CDC

If There's Somebody Calling Me On, She's The One 210514
Old 24-03-2013, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaikun1990 View Post
Look very nice, come in see see.
Support Tobey and TS CDC
tks for support bro jaikun .
Old 24-03-2013, 08:16 PM
Samster

Old 25-03-2013, 02:37 AM
Samster

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1