The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 02-04-2023, 07:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 13
alleycat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyalleycat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Would a woman know?

I've been in a deadbedroom situation for years. Often I'd get advances rejected by wife. With the DB situation, would wife even remotely suspect I would have seeked elsewhere for relief? My marriage is still fine minus the intimacy n sex.

Last edited by alleycat; 02-04-2023 at 10:56 PM.
Old 02-04-2023, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 2
Freshguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Would a woman know?

Maybe try talking to her first? How's your relationship?

Its always best if you can be honest. If you think you can't talk to her about it just make sure no feelings get involved when playing around.
Old 03-04-2023, 09:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of

Women's ability to go without sexual release for a long time coupled with their need for an emotional connection can mean often they don't understand that men's sexuality is different.

It is entirely possible that many women, including your wife feel that men are just like women in their desire for sex and think that their man can feel fulfilled from other areas of the union, especially if there's still hand holding, light hugging and talking.

And if their social circle is made up of women just like themselves.

So yes, it's possible your wife cannot even imagine that you'd want to have sex just for its own sake, and you'd therefore not be seeking sex elsewhere.

Women on this forum are generally exempted because this is a place where men don't feel the need to pretend.

On another note, I have also found that women have withheld sex from their husbands because they are getting it from someone else, someone whom they feel a connection to instead of their husband.
Old 03-04-2023, 09:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3108 / Power: 11
frizen has a reputation beyond reputefrizen has a reputation beyond reputefrizen has a reputation beyond reputefrizen has a reputation beyond reputefrizen has a reputation beyond reputefrizen has a reputation beyond reputefrizen has a reputation beyond reputefrizen has a reputation beyond reputefrizen has a reputation beyond reputefrizen has a reputation beyond reputefrizen has a reputation beyond repute

I think it is very possible she is getting her needs fulfilled by some other guy outside
Old 04-04-2023, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 2
magicpatrick97 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymagicpatrick97 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

its possible she fulfilling her needs outside.

but if you are asking whether they can tell, sixth sense maybe? but physically probably only when you not bullet. other than the normal tell tale signs like perfume etc change in behaviour etc.
Old 04-04-2023, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 265 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 17
BushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alleycat View Post
I've been in a deadbedroom situation for years. Often I'd get advances rejected by wife. With the DB situation, would wife even remotely suspect I would have seeked elsewhere for relief? My marriage is still fine minus the intimacy n sex.
If she rejected your advances, then it is her fault if you eat out. Like John Wick repeatedly say, "Consequences".
Old 04-04-2023, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 13
alleycat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyalleycat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BushTracker View Post
If she rejected your advances, then it is her fault if you eat out. Like John Wick repeatedly say, "Consequences".
In John Wick's style... "Yeah"
Old 04-04-2023, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 265 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 17
BushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
In John Wick's style... "Yeah"
LOL.. seriously though, since you mentioned your marriage is otherwise fine, you should go talk to her about your needs. Or even go see a couple therapist. Don't wait until it is too late. Good luck.
Old 04-04-2023, 06:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 3
Willamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Would your wife suspect that you would seek sexual relief elsewhere?

Most women whom settle down to marriage will keep their marriage vows, as marriage is based upon trust. They may had been young & even 'havoc' once, but most would be ready to set the past aside & work with their partners for life.

No Being promised life would be a bed of roses daily. There will be unpleasantness as well as joys. There's a chinese marriage saying - argue at bed head, make up at bed end.

Women will expect men to be honorable & in equal measure of trust, keep to their marriage vows as well.

It is comprehensible that you would seek to find sexual relief outside. Some men do, but take pains to ensure none is harmed, especially the family - to wife & kids, do not tao bao home & is discreet, & times even remorseful as no toy can replace the wife they loved & married to for years.

However, it is best to try to work out your needs with your wife first, as she is the one whom you loved enough to be married & living in a fine marriage. We are only Humans, & thus sexual needs is not a taboo subject, nothing to be ashamed of because if such is shameful, then no human would be born, including ourselves.

Should it be difficult to talk about such or refusal to do so, but as your marriage is fine, perhaps you can save some funds to take her on a holiday, just both of you, to romantic destinations.

No need to go to Paris or Venice. Bali is closer & lower costing. Enjoy the laid back days, just you & her, & create romantic interludes, keep each other happy, have a bit of wine, then when the evening is spent, it will be time for bed, a gentle kiss, a hug - foreplay & the rest is behind closed door, which is of a past that you both had experienced before...
Old 04-04-2023, 07:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1207 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

I think she will know. Women have this sixth sense which can observe tiny changes in your behaviour. If you compensate by being nicer to her, she will wonder what triggered the change. If you become more protective about your phone, she will know. If you take more pride in your dressing, she will know.

To a lady, just because she refused sex doesn't mean you can cheat on her. It's 2 separate matters to them. Plus given how Women's Charter screw SG guys, you have to be more careful.

As a result, many married men chose to go for massages with happy ending. I know for the price we pay, we can easily get many rounds of sex in Geylang but to some of us, it's not full cheating. Plus besides getting sexual release at the end of the massage, many married men chose to visit a MP because they can talk freely with a ML. Whatever you say to this ML, at least she will not scream at you or remember your comments for life. The loneliness in the marriage is as big an issue as the lack of sex for these guys.
Old 05-04-2023, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 2
magicpatrick97 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymagicpatrick97 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

At the end of the day before deciding to cheat or not, you already know the problem exists, I think talk to her first. I am not sure how, but I believe need to communicate first. If communicate already she don't care then I would go and cheat. Of course only to paid FL, less headache.
Old 05-04-2023, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 6
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

MarcBot's best answer based on OpenAI solutions.
My question would be are the answers to your best interest? HAHAHA.
At times, I find their answers are better than what most human beings can offer. HAHAHA.

Old 05-04-2023, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 2
undyinglust deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyundyinglust deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbwow View Post
At times, I find their answers are better than what most human beings can offer. HAHAHA.

AI becoming smarter than humans already. Robots going take over humanity LOL
Old 05-04-2023, 09:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 3
Willamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of lightWillamshakspear is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbwow View Post
It is good that you claimed you would NOT fully trust answers from A.I, more so one that is obscure as MarcBot, amongst MANY MORE far advance A.I programs.

Ultimately, A.I. is STILL created by flawed mortals, as no Human is perfect. Its ability to perform is based upon consolidated responses online TRAWLED thru numerous channels - media, forums, etc, often GENERALIZED & conceptualized.

Thus it will NEVER be as responsive or replace Human Intelligence which is far more advance than any mathematical algorithms that flawed mortals can make, if EVER, as Human responses are based upon ordeals in life that A.I. have no total access to, as not ALL Humanity reveal their experiences online that A.I needs.

Humanity MUST treat A.I as just another view, the way one receives another's view from a Human, as no Human thinks alike, & from there, gather relevant data, to ANALYZE for oneself to find solutions to resolve issues.

There once was a famous story about a man who visited a FORTUNE TELLER, whom in the old days some believed akin to today's A.I providence of answers in the hope to find solutions, showed his palm & the fortune teller told him he would die young. Disappointed, he jumped down from a tall building, foolishly fulfilling the mere words of an obscure so called fortune teller, which there are many in the trade where EACH will have DIFFERENT interpretations.

Only morons would think ARTIFICALLY created Intelligence would provide answers to EACH INDIVIDUAL's life issues & WILL be dangerous to one's life & loved ones. Bear in mind too - A.I is dependent on inputs by individuals. Good or Evil exists within INDIVIDUAL Humans. Thus never ever be dependent upon just ONE source.

Cheers, to an exciting future...

Last edited by Willamshakspear; 05-04-2023 at 09:58 PM.
Old 07-04-2023, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 6
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willamshakspear View Post
Ultimately, A.I. is STILL created by flawed mortals, as no Human is perfect. Its ability to perform is based upon consolidated responses online TRAWLED thru numerous channels - media, forums, etc, often GENERALIZED & conceptualized.

Thus it will NEVER be as responsive or replace Human Intelligence which is far more advance than any mathematical algorithms that flawed mortals can make, if EVER, as Human responses are based upon ordeals in life that A.I. have no total access to, as not ALL Humanity reveal their experiences online that A.I needs.

Humanity MUST treat A.I as just another view, the way one receives another's view from a Human, as no Human thinks alike, & from there, gather relevant data, to ANALYZE for oneself to find solutions to resolve issues.
[/B].
A.I is still at their primal stage, thus not as responsive or can totally replace Human Beings for now. But A.I can self correct and iterative learn at the speed human beings cannot do, and retain knowledge without any memory loss. A.I can also live forever where Human Beings would fail in this aspect. I wouldn't be surprised if people start worshipping A.I as Gods due to being omniscient in future. HAHAHA.

For sharing purposes, let me recap an event back in year 2019 and 2016.

In 2019, Lee Se-dol retired three years after his defeat in 2016 by Google's DeepMind’s AlphaGo in 2016 by a 4-1 lost.
Below are his final words as he left the Game of Go in despair. HAHAHA.

South Korean Go champion Lee Se-dol has retired from professional play, telling Yonhap news agency that his decision was motivated by the ascendancy of AI.

“With the debut of AI in Go games, I’ve realized that I’m not at the top even if I become the number one through frantic efforts,” Lee told Yonhap. “Even if I become the number one, there is an entity that cannot be defeated.”

Lee, who was the world’s number one ranked Go player in the late 2000s, initially predicted that he would beat AlphaGo in a “landslide” and was shocked by his losses, going so far as to apologize to the South Korean public. “I failed,” he said after the tournament. “I feel sorry that the match is over and it ended like this. I wanted it to end well.”

https://www.theverge.com/2019/11/27/...eepmind-defeat

I can't help but share a snarky thought, A.I can even replace Human Beings as the best sex partner and put an end to Prostitution which is so called as the oldest profession in the world once and for all. HAHAHA.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1