The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 25-02-2009, 05:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 19
aswj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Spa Rainbow 2 North Canel

Hi , walk pass north canal road this afternoon after lunch and saw this SPA Rainbow... Being a first timer, any bros been there before ? might want to try during my lunch break... any nice spa to introduce near hong kong street as me is working around there..
Old 26-02-2009, 08:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 966 / Power: 20
daring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Spa Rainbow 2 North Canel

never tried but this sounds familiar, i remember some brother here saying that there are no showering facilities and the girl actually handed him an A4 paper to wipe himself after the deed. i thought it was hilarious ...
Old 26-02-2009, 07:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 16
SGtalker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Happened to pass by there about a year ago and tried it. Shower not in cubicle. Curtains covering the cubicle, which was spacious. It was a local girl, late 30s, who massaged me and she put in quite a lot of strength, but her technique was only average. She was very slightly chubby but otherwise pleasant looking. Chatty and friendly. HJ was normal. Damage S$50. Since then it seems the entrance has been renovated but not sure about the interior.
Old 19-07-2010, 07:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
trebla deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think this joint is under new management now place reno but shower room is not inside the massage room but I find it ok clen spacious rooms...

Now most if not all are Viets service is very good and professional I like one particular girl there she said she 26 but looking maybe she is early 30s her servce very very good among the girls there she is one of the best highly recommended

^_^ I'll have FR later now too early hehehe
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1