The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 16-02-2005, 08:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
batami deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
lady boy / t-girl in Singapore massage joint

just curious, searched threads here but cannot find reference; any bros had experience of finding themselves being massaged by ladyboy / t-girl in Singapore massage joint - if so where and what happened?

I found myself with one recently, but she (he) had had full operation and only when started to play with her pussy and found there was no clitoris did I realise that she was not what she appeared!!

Any expereinces to share.
Old 16-02-2005, 08:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 20
icekewl is a Helpful and Caring Samstericekewl is a Helpful and Caring Samstericekewl is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: lady boy / t-girl in Singapore massage joint

Bro,

Where was it you had your experience?

FR?

Cheers Bro.......
Old 16-02-2005, 10:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 23
lawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by batami
I found myself with one recently, but she (he) had had full operation and only when started to play with her pussy and found there was no clitoris did I realise that she was not what she appeared!!

must be whampo hc.. and the hc at F hotel....
Old 16-02-2005, 10:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 23
michong is a Helpful and Caring Samstermichong is a Helpful and Caring Samstermichong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Excelsior HC got 4 - 5 post-op girls. Very hard massage, got power. Know how to make u feel good.
Old 16-02-2005, 12:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 20
icekewl is a Helpful and Caring Samstericekewl is a Helpful and Caring Samstericekewl is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I understand from some sources that there some post-op ones in a HC somewhere in Katong area. Do any pre-op ones provide service as well?

Anyone care to confirm and anyone with a personal FR?
Old 16-02-2005, 12:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 569 / Power: 23
zyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to all

Do a search for Odeania HC. It is at Odean Katong, next to Katong Shopping Complex.

One good Post-op is Irene, but heard she has left the scene already.

Cheers!
zyxel
Old 16-02-2005, 12:57 PM
Samster

lawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by zyxel01
Do a search for Odeania HC. It is at Odean Katong, next to Katong Shopping Complex.

One good Post-op is Irene, but heard she has left the scene already.

Cheers!
zyxel
zyxel01,

I am confused.. she has left the scene still tell us?? wat for?
Old 16-02-2005, 04:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
kamarsutra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Most of ladyboys at HC are post-op. I have not come across myself those pre-op ones at any HC. One way is to bring them to hotel for massage services after you pick them up from their usual places like CV, GL, OT or even Desker. Some at Desker offer massage services as well. Tried one before - quite a good massage and very erotic as well with "her" hard dick. Quite exciting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by batami
just curious, searched threads here but cannot find reference; any bros had experience of finding themselves being massaged by ladyboy / t-girl in Singapore massage joint - if so where and what happened?

Old 16-02-2005, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
orgasm69u deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I got one that massage me long time ago when I went to a hotel called "Novotel" (back then it was called) and the receptionist recommended me this gal.

When she came into the room, I did not realised it but after a few mins, i realised that the girl is a he-she, anyway 20 mins into the massage, he-she asked me if I want special, I said "no" having headache and I quickly left the place...hahaha
Old 16-02-2005, 08:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 818 / Power: 21
simplyhorny is a splendid one to beholdsimplyhorny is a splendid one to beholdsimplyhorny is a splendid one to beholdsimplyhorny is a splendid one to beholdsimplyhorny is a splendid one to beholdsimplyhorny is a splendid one to beholdsimplyhorny is a splendid one to behold

I don't think pre-ops are allowed to give massage in HC scene. Then again, the recent relaxation of law currently allows male masseur in Singapore. Maybe, pre-ops can be permitted to give massage since they have the male organ?!?!
Old 16-02-2005, 08:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 22
globetrotter is a Helpful and Caring Samsterglobetrotter is a Helpful and Caring Samsterglobetrotter is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplyhorny
I don't think pre-ops are allowed to give massage in HC scene. Then again, the recent relaxation of law currently allows male masseur in Singapore. Maybe, pre-ops can be permitted to give massage since they have the male organ?!?!
For those who want pre-operation transexuals, ie, men with tits, or girls with dicks, to massage you in a health centre, go to Odeania Health Centre on the 2nd floor of Odeon-Katong Shopping Centre, along East Coast Road, next to Katong Shopping Centre. There is a UOB Bank on the ground floor.

They close at 11 pm after which some of the T-girls congregate at Orchard Towers. All the T-girls are Malays, no Chinese T-girls.

Cost is (I think) $43 for one hour and $38 for 45 mins. There is a bathtub in each room with built-in jacuzzi. Cost for FJ is $100 (or thereabouts).

Cheers
Old 17-02-2005, 02:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 569 / Power: 23
zyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawry
zyxel01,

I am confused.. she has left the scene still tell us?? wat for?
Bro Lawry,

I said heard she had left. I did not say confirmed she had left. Whoever interested can call the HC and find out lor...

Cheers!
zyxel
Old 17-02-2005, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zyxel01
Bro Lawry,

I said heard she had left. I did not say confirmed she had left. Whoever interested can call the HC and find out lor...

Cheers!
zyxel
thanks zyxel..

cheers

lawry
Old 14-04-2005, 04:29 PM
i_adventure

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

This sounds like somethin worth trying and I got interested!!

Can anyone give hints where to find a real beautiful one and I will submit a report about the adventure?? Any other known HC:s??
Old 14-04-2005, 04:46 PM
i_adventure

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

This sound interesting... Can you bros give me hints where to find a really beutiful one?? I will submit a report about my adventure??

Any other HC:s to reconmend??
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1