The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 31-10-2018, 11:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1642 / Power: 12
VKANE has a brilliant futureVKANE has a brilliant futureVKANE has a brilliant futureVKANE has a brilliant futureVKANE has a brilliant futureVKANE has a brilliant futureVKANE has a brilliant futureVKANE has a brilliant futureVKANE has a brilliant futureVKANE has a brilliant futureVKANE has a brilliant future
When you stop giving tips to a ML

I’m sure many bros here have at least tipped a ML once in their experience when they receive excellent services.

However, have you ever stopped tipping a ML when her once outstanding service starts to degrade? I used to tip this ML $20 (plus $80 damage) because she was always sincere, hardworking and willing to please. But after she gets popular and knows that you are “hooked”, service starts going downhill and no where near as good as before.

I’m gonna visit her one last time for my dick’s sake but I won’t be tipping her anymore. Any bros have the same experience where you stop giving tips to your regular ML after their standards drop? If so, what’s the reaction like? Can share?
Old 01-11-2018, 01:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2344 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: When you stop giving tips to a ML

Just move on bro.
I too used to give tips not much but yea after they or us get in the comfort zone the ML will definitely go downhill service wise.
So i learnt from experience and move on. Just find other MLs and play and don't give tip ever again.
So far, there was only one ex FL and convert to ML that i experienced that never dropped her service.
So just move on and dun rtm her bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VKANE View Post
I’m sure many bros here have at least tipped a ML once in their experience when they receive excellent services.

However, have you ever stopped tipping a ML when her once outstanding service starts to degrade? I used to tip this ML $20 (plus $80 damage) because she was always sincere, hardworking and willing to please. But after she gets popular and knows that you are “hooked”, service starts going downhill and no where near as good as before.

I’m gonna visit her one last time for my dick’s sake but I won’t be tipping her anymore. Any bros have the same experience where you stop giving tips to your regular ML after their standards drop? If so, what’s the reaction like? Can share?
Old 01-11-2018, 08:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 9
boomerangarang is one of the Best!boomerangarang is one of the Best!boomerangarang is one of the Best!
Suggestion is for you to move on. When she knows you have other choices, then she will realize that she cannot anyhow. If she still no effort, don’t even go back. There are plenty other MLs who will work harder and put more effort out there for your picking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VKANE View Post

Old 01-11-2018, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 12
kraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to behold

i also kena before.

starting good nice and friendly and shiok service. after u go back few times or maybe couple of years, standard drop.

dunno if it's because standard drop because she's doing it for too long or she doesn't like u or she doesn't care anymore about her customers.
Old 01-11-2018, 03:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 12
cheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of light

Sharing my experience.

Typically I will stop visiting the ML for a period of time and go back. Usually there are two outcomes

1. ML will try to up her service cause she earns more from you rather than getting new customers. That's the purpose of the tips on top of your frequent business

2. ML still the same or worse behaviour. No loss to me, I will stop visiting liao. These type tend to classify sg men in a big bucket cause she think you will get bored of her and move to other MLS

Given this carrot chop market, it's very rare to find those that fit under (1) but if you do, at least you know you have a gem
Old 02-11-2018, 08:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Just move on bro.
I too used to give tips not much but yea after they or us get in the comfort zone the ML will definitely go downhill service wise.
So i learnt from experience and move on. Just find other MLs and play and don't give tip ever again.
So far, there was only one ex FL and convert to ML that i experienced that never dropped her service.
So just move on and dun rtm her bro.
I TOTALLY agree on the NO tipping stance. Not because I am a miser but because tipping creates more negativity than good.

1. Hurt your wallet. $10 to $30 per tip may not seem much. But if you regularly tip then you can easily chalk up the cost of 1 or 2 full HOUR sessions, so your per cost per visit is higher and you don't get the extra hour, it makes little sense to me.

2. It doesn't guarantee you better services. Maybe in the beginning yes, but when the tipping is a trend, it becomes status quo. Complacency.

3. It stirs up undesirable feelings. When we tip regular we may subconsciously EXPECT better services, access or GFE. So when that expectations are not met, we feel "short changed" and may start to feel the ML unappreciative of our extra gesture. Then what? Stop tipping? Then the ML will start to feel maybe she aint that special to you anymore since no more extra $$, the level of services /GFE likely drop. Eventually, both sides developed unwanted emotions.

3. The ML freaking earns WAY MORE than most cheongsters. If you put things into perspective, the little tip we give is very unlikely to make them go WOW! Same reason that better services are not guaranteed just coz we tip.

Hence i have adopted the NO TIP stance eversince i realized the above. I reward good service /chemistry MLs by repeated visits, and such repeated visits can be achieved by us "save" on not tipping.

End of the day which is better:
1. Tip and wish ML appreciative
2. Don't tip and visit more and get to see her more often

To me, clearly i take option 2
Old 02-11-2018, 08:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2344 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
I TOTALLY agree on the NO tipping stance. Not because I am a miser but because tipping creates more negativity than good.

1. Hurt your wallet. $10 to $30 per tip may not seem much. But if you regularly tip then you can easily chalk up the cost of 1 or 2 full HOUR sessions, so your per cost per visit is higher and you don't get the extra hour, it makes little sense to me.

2. It doesn't guarantee you better services. Maybe in the beginning yes, but when the tipping is a trend, it becomes status quo. Complacency.

3. It stirs up undesirable feelings. When we tip regular we may subconsciously EXPECT better services, access or GFE. So when that expectations are not met, we feel "short changed" and may start to feel the ML unappreciative of our extra gesture. Then what? Stop tipping? Then the ML will start to feel maybe she aint that special to you anymore since no more extra $$, the level of services /GFE likely drop. Eventually, both sides developed unwanted emotions.

3. The ML freaking earns WAY MORE than most cheongsters. If you put things into perspective, the little tip we give is very unlikely to make them go WOW! Same reason that better services are not guaranteed just coz we tip.

Hence i have adopted the NO TIP stance eversince i realized the above. I reward good service /chemistry MLs by repeated visits, and such repeated visits can be achieved by us "save" on not tipping.

End of the day which is better:
1. Tip and wish ML appreciative
2. Don't tip and visit more and get to see her more often

To me, clearly i take option 2
Agreed and well said bro.
But yeah, i used to give small tips b4 lah but im just human.
So learnt from experience and just move on and dun gv tips ever henceforth.
Old 02-11-2018, 04:58 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
TeamX is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by kraam View Post
i also kena before.

starting good nice and friendly and shiok service. after u go back few times or maybe couple of years, standard drop.

dunno if it's because standard drop because she's doing it for too long or she doesn't like u or she doesn't care anymore about her customers.
I also had the same experienced at 8 spa.
Old 02-11-2018, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 8
franciscoJimene deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyfranciscoJimene deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

If I do not tip or promise to, they do not do anything.
Then there are Ang Moh who goes to places (and we laugh at them.. they are carrot head no? they pay more) and ... ops.. get services for free.

BeiBei from JQ, one of the most good looking masseuse in SG, was cuddling and treating this young ang moh like a king for nothing more than what he paid already.. too bad i could hear everything from next door when he and she were talking... and then before even touching me i have to promise i give $$$$ and fortunately i am asian but no locals.. because i hear another time the big boob eva saying to do not worry to tip that much because locals can tip more... and so on and so forth.
Old 02-11-2018, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 19
Jamester999 is a glorious beacon of lightJamester999 is a glorious beacon of lightJamester999 is a glorious beacon of lightJamester999 is a glorious beacon of lightJamester999 is a glorious beacon of lightJamester999 is a glorious beacon of light

Personally I don't tip much at all (in SG especially) coz they're already earning a lot! (And I'm not earning a lot!)

But I do ever tip before of course .. and among these, fortunately their services never ever drop much. A little up and down but never drop a lot.

Usually it is myself who got bored and moved on.
I would imagine that if the girl show hints of dropping service, I confirm will
stop going back to her. Main thing is don't kena KC, then easier to move on. SG is small but still, many fish in the ocean.

I think either you,

1) Don't tip
or
2) Tip A BIT just to show that you know they put in good efforts or whatever

Anyway, one very irritating thing in SG is,
ALMOST ONLY VIETS (talking about Massage place with special) will ask you to tip them ridiculously.
Their FJ nowadays is like 150 minimal. Yet, a lot of them will ask for more.
Some of them damn HOT and service is good but ... sigh
Old 03-11-2018, 12:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3320 / Power: 15
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

They know they are damn hot, they know their services are damn good, therefore they are in a position to ask for more.

Even youth also plays a part in asking for more tips, never mind if they are poor in services, if they are the young & pretty syts, they will hv the cheeks to ask for more.

Think this is not juz the Viets ba, the young & pretty PRC syts in particular, will definitely ask for more..
Old 03-11-2018, 07:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 19
Jamester999 is a glorious beacon of lightJamester999 is a glorious beacon of lightJamester999 is a glorious beacon of lightJamester999 is a glorious beacon of lightJamester999 is a glorious beacon of lightJamester999 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
They know they are damn hot, they know their services are damn good, therefore they are in a position to ask for more.

Even youth also plays a part in asking for more tips, never mind if they are poor in services, if they are the young & pretty syts, they will hv the cheeks to ask for more.

Think this is not juz the Viets ba, the young & pretty PRC syts in particular, will definitely ask for more..
Yea totally agree on the youth part ! Hahahah

I have not been looking for PRCs specially in pure dirty "massage shop" for a long time.. so i didnt know they like that also. I guess is those super young type right..

Sad..
Old 04-11-2018, 11:04 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Greenapple88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I normally tip a bit only if she is good
Old 05-11-2018, 02:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1836 / Power: 7
rambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant future

Tipping SHOULD be voluntarily. No matter how good the service of an ML, if they ask for tips, it's an instant turn off for me. I'll tip based on how good i thought the service of the ML was worth, but never go back to the same ML again. Unless special then different la.

Tip for bros who like to tip: If no special, usually i will not tip the first time even if it's good. Next time you go, if service is still good, then up to you to tip. But if i like a certain ml, when i return back, i will tip $10 if i still like the service. Then everytime i return i see if got even better anot. If same same then just remain $10 lor. If better then maybe $15 or 20. But my max will always be $20. But i have experienced many services improve quite significantly so i feel like i get my money's worth.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1