The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-08-2022, 11:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
chengcheng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Your experience on SLG and immo

following the easing of covid, i am wondering if this channel is still as good as 5-6 yrs ago
what is your experience using sites like SLG and immo, are they most catfishing? what % would you say u strike a landmine?
Old 21-08-2022, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1139 / Power: 7
JAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud of
Re: Your experience on SLG and immo

Quote:
Originally Posted by chengcheng View Post
following the easing of covid, i am wondering if this channel is still as good as 5-6 yrs ago
what is your experience using sites like SLG and immo, are they most catfishing? what % would you say u strike a landmine?
I don't use them.

SLG those sites are like Grab. They just provide the platform and they don't care what the girl posts as long as she pays. They also don't have service recovery like Grab so they don't care about complaints.

For MLs I prefer to hunt physically at the shops while for FLs I would go D1 stables nowadays.
Legal WLs in GL and Petain can just walk around and choose.
I also keep an eye out for streetwalkers in GL.
I might depend on TG if I go JB; then again I might just hop into one of the bigger spas like HV, NY.

So.. those sites don't work for me. ぜんぜん

Monday - Cheryl (PRC - GL)
Tuesday - Hino (A1)
Wednesday - 109 (Fantasia)
Thursday - AhLamb (PRC - BM)
Friday - Jasmine (Cambodia - RCR)
Saturday - REST
Sunday - Anna (PRC - PL)
Old 21-08-2022, 01:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

There is a HUGE thread over at Local Massage -> TCSS on these sites.

https://host1.sbf.net.nz/showthread....3266&page=7396

Soooooo many people seems to not know the existence of that thread... Which are mostly fairly accurate FRs and not like those on the sites itself

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 21-08-2022, 02:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

SLG is so much better and genuine than momo. It’s not even fair to compare them together. The only limitation is SLG don’t have sex. But between fucking a fat auntie and handjob from young pretty gal, I choose the handjob.
Old 21-08-2022, 08:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 259 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6188 / Power: 10
Zakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
There is a HUGE thread over at Local Massage -> TCSS on these sites.

https://host1.sbf.net.nz/showthread....3266&page=7396

Soooooo many people seems to not know the existence of that thread... Which are mostly fairly accurate FRs and not like those on the sites itself
Yes bro, plenty of good ML can be found and also got landmines. The thread provides fairly accurate FR. Up you
Old 21-08-2022, 08:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 602 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1305 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of

My own experience is never to follow the reviews on SLG or momo. After stepping on land mines a few times there when first trying out, a lot of those reviews can be damn fake.
The TCSS thread have very decent reviews on MLs that you can try from SLG. So you can spare yourself the trouble of wasting money. Or use the search function if there’s a particular one you are interested in. See what the bros say.

Not to mention some of the land mines have different names on different platforms. So I would rather not try my luck except to try someone that a few bros have recommended.
Old 21-08-2022, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1228 / Power: 10
tiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud of

Just booked Singapore PR thru SLG

She is from China,offering msg, B2B nuru , and shaving pubic hair

I pick shaving pubic hair and hj

When i met her in discreet joint, she looked shocked when i remove my mask, jacket and short
I in red lipstick, camisole and thongs
I told her i am effeminate guy

She shave my pubic hair and then give me sensual HJ
Total price $130
Old 23-08-2022, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 555 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2966 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiahborlang View Post

When i met her in discreet joint, she looked shocked when i remove my mask, jacket and short

Total price $130
Bro, can share contact pls?
Old 13-09-2022, 03:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 0
NicholasDeane deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Followed the recommendations and reviews on Momo and went down. At Balestier area. Paid 150 upfront and an entirely different girl came down. Sorry I new end up kena chop 💩
Old 13-09-2022, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1539 / Power: 10
edwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant future
Going to have to agree with you bro.

Same same for me. At least walking to spas or condo can still view the girls rather than bait and switch.
Spas at least u get some game there.

SLG etc is like Russian roulette.

D1 can be trusted BUT need to exercise caution:
- lots of fake FRs.
- follow handles / profiles from trusted bros.
How to spot potential fake Frs:
- first check their points, low points I don't normally trust
- then check their profile, even if they have high points
- check their date setup, fake ones tend to be recently setup similar to the period when restrictions lifted and D1 was full force.
- check their posts. Most fake FRs will 'earn' their points from Points Exchange thread
- they tend to not write FRs about other places.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAVgent View Post
I don't use them.

SLG those sites are like Grab. They just provide the platform and they don't care what the girl posts as long as she pays. They also don't have service recovery like Grab so they don't care about complaints.

For MLs I prefer to hunt physically at the shops while for FLs I would go D1 stables nowadays.
Legal WLs in GL and Petain can just walk around and choose.
I also keep an eye out for streetwalkers in GL.
I might depend on TG if I go JB; then again I might just hop into one of the bigger spas like HV, NY.

So.. those sites don't work for me. ぜんぜん
Old 13-09-2022, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 4
LovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicholasDeane View Post
Followed the recommendations and reviews on Momo and went down. At Balestier area. Paid 150 upfront and an entirely different girl came down. Sorry I new end up kena chop 💩
Say out the full landmine details so that ppl would avoid this shop.
Wasnt it 266 or 617 B road?
Old 13-09-2022, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
ghppl21 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiahborlang View Post

Total price $130
Hi Bro, Can share contacts for this. Thanks
Old 13-09-2022, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 15
qwerty171 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqwerty171 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Always good to cross check FRs from SLG with the ones in TCSS massage. Helps to avoid landlines. If the ML is popular or have been tried by many, chances are you will find legit FRs here and you can reduce your risks of landmines.

But if you ever get bait switched or ML far from description, just walk off and save your $ for better ones. No reason to part with $ to honor the appointment when the ML is dishonest in her appearance. And don’t have to worry about ML leaving bad remarks in their database. If you are a season chiongster you should have more than enough positive remarks to cover you.
Old 13-09-2022, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
UnNonguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well i avoided landlines after falling once for it. MLs at balestier, upper thomson, jalan besar during this period generally higher chance of landmines for china MLs. Just keep up with the threads and you'll learn about new landmines. Chiong safely cheers!
Old 13-09-2022, 07:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 4
snailfarmer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysnailfarmer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

actually I follow that thread very often in TCSS, but if you like me, number not in the database, none of the ML will accept my booking and none reply. to me, it's a fenced up play ground that only the same few people can play. I message until damn sian liao. despite spa being the not so ideal environment, at least I can walk in and someone will entertain me.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1