The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 01-03-2010, 10:34 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
nickee5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Sukhumvit Soi 17 (vicinity) FL sisters

Hi bros,

My virgin post. Always read, always hv lots of encounters and great FRs, but always too lazy to post. Today sibehsian, stressed from the daily grind. So decided to share my FR.

Long story short, was in BKK for 50/50 work/play. More play la. hehe, stayed at the Westin 3D/2N which is super girl friendly. Rate now is 3200bht. F CHEAP. Bring in 1,2,3 girls also no problem. Nice rooms. Discrete. If you send for the girl, they will record the girls particulars. If you come in with them, they don't.

So first time round, me and my buddy went to look-see-look-see and saw this 2 girls eating at the roadside stalls at about 430am. They were about to leave, and we asked them if they wanna come back to our room. They said OK. So they showered, actually they wld hv showered both of us if the shower was big enough. Cleaned up, and both of them gave me and my bro a BJ while we were in our beds. So like BJ bar, but both of us lying in bed. Pretty surreal and fun. BJ was outstanding. Deep and slow. Not deep throat deep la, but deep enough. Stroking and sucking balls. Asked if can come inside her mouth, but she said NO. I tend asked if can finger her, and she said OK. So put a condom on my fingers, and proceeded to finger fuck her. Her moans were nice, not loud, mild grunting. Then came on her tummy and outside/inside her pussy while I was still fingering her. NICE....

OK, 2nd nite, our trip to NungLen/Slim was not so successful. I will leave that to another FR on how to plan a BKK trip encompassing commercial and non-commercial fun! So went back to same place, and saw the sisters again. This time, I took both of them to service me. This time round though, they were much more friendly and relaxed.Same SOP, showered, she showered me a little bit. Then proceeded to the bed. Both of them naked, nice bodies, slim, trimmed pussy, very tight both. Took turns blowing me while the other sucked on my balls and nipples. I took turn sucking their tits. Younger sisters tits much nicer. I swapped a few times, quite fun. To be honest, can't tell who can suck better. Both good. I then asked if can come in their mouth and have them pass my cum to each other, and of course was rebuffed. :P at least I tried asking. kekekekeke I asked if cld finger them, and OK, I sheathed my fingers and proceeded to finger one sister, while the other sucked me, and swapped. I saved the nicer sister for last, and come on her tummy, outside/inside her pussy. I love to see my cum spill in and out of her pussy which I finger her. Her grunts were much nicer. Soft moaning, followed by "Pain!".... I LIKE....

Boobs 5/10 and 9/10. One sister had very fine tits.
BJ 8/10
GFE 8/10 Like fun GFs.
RTM 100% if I had been sober enough to get their numbers :P
1000bht each. 2nd nite I gave them 3000bht together. For services rended, and super-satisfied client.
Old 02-03-2010, 07:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 613 / Power: 16
lauliao is a name known to alllauliao is a name known to alllauliao is a name known to alllauliao is a name known to alllauliao is a name known to alllauliao is a name known to all
Re: Sukhumvit Soi 17 (vicinity) FL sisters

Ermm,now me also bay koon,This also my virgin posts Today
Old 02-03-2010, 04:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 18
leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro, maybe you want to repost into BKK thread. No point opening up another thread for your FR in BKK
Old 02-03-2010, 05:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Tookie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickee5 View Post
Hi bros,

Long story short, was in BKK for 50/50 work/play. More play la. hehe, stayed at the Westin 3D/2N which is super girl friendly. Rate now is 3200bht. F CHEAP. Bring in 1,2,3 girls also no problem. Nice rooms. Discrete. If you send for the girl, they will record the girls particulars. If you come in with them, they don't.

Bro

Where did you get the above price for Westin, thanks
Old 02-03-2010, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 874 / Power: 19
Marlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Hi bros,

My virgin post. Always read, always hv lots of encounters and great FRs, but always too lazy to post. Today sibehsian, stressed from the daily grind. So decided to share my FR.

So first time round, me and my buddy went to look-see-look-see and saw this 2 girls eating at the roadside stalls at about 430am. They were about to leave, and we asked them if they wanna come back to our room. They said OK. So they showered, actually they wld hv showered both of us if the shower was big enough. Cleaned up, and both of them gave me and my bro a BJ while we were in our beds. So like BJ bar, but both of us lying in bed. Pretty surreal and fun. BJ was outstanding. Deep and slow. Not deep throat deep la, but deep enough. Stroking and sucking balls. Asked if can come inside her mouth, but she said NO. I tend asked if can finger her, and she said OK. So put a condom on my fingers, and proceeded to finger fuck her. Her moans were nice, not loud, mild grunting. Then came on her tummy and outside/inside her pussy while I was still fingering her. NICE....

OK, 2nd nite, our trip to NungLen/Slim was not so successful. I will leave that to another FR on how to plan a BKK trip encompassing commercial and non-commercial fun! So went back to same place, and saw the sisters again. This time, I took both of them to service me. This time round though, they were much more friendly and relaxed.Same SOP, showered, she showered me a little bit. Then proceeded to the bed. Both of them naked, nice bodies, slim, trimmed pussy, very tight both. Took turns blowing me while the other sucked on my balls and nipples. I took turn sucking their tits. Younger sisters tits much nicer. I swapped a few times, quite fun. To be honest, can't tell who can suck better. Both good. I then asked if can come in their mouth and have them pass my cum to each other, and of course was rebuffed. :P at least I tried asking. kekekekeke I asked if cld finger them, and OK, I sheathed my fingers and proceeded to finger one sister, while the other sucked me, and swapped. I saved the nicer sister for last, and come on her tummy, outside/inside her pussy. I love to see my cum spill in and out of her pussy which I finger her. Her grunts were much nicer. Soft moaning, followed by "Pain!".... I LIKE....

Boobs 5/10 and 9/10. One sister had very fine tits.
BJ 8/10
GFE 8/10 Like fun GFs.
RTM 100% if I had been sober enough to get their numbers :P
1000bht each. 2nd nite I gave them 3000bht together. For services rended, and super-satisfied client.
Good one! Flying back to Bangkok in 5months time!!!!
Old 03-03-2010, 12:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
come on her tummy, outside/inside her pussy. I love to see my cum spill in and out of her pussy
You pay them both only Bht3,000 and they allow u to cum inside their pussy? Hmm...

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 03-03-2010, 01:12 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -324 / Power: 0
dunworri dunworri dunworri dunworri

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
You pay them both only Bht3,000 and they allow u to cum inside their pussy? Hmm...
bro,do you believe?
Old 03-03-2010, 01:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 15
threepio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Maybe they are brothers not sisters!!
Old 03-03-2010, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 17
jwbparty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
maybe he meant the old ladies that operate the food stalls?
Old 03-03-2010, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

So put a condom on my fingers, and proceeded to finger fuck her...... Then came on her tummy and outside/inside her pussy while I was still fingering her.

... went back to same place, and saw the sisters again..... I sheathed my fingers and proceeded to finger one sister.......... and come on her tummy, outside/inside her pussy. I love to see my cum spill in and out of her pussy which I finger her.

I had been sober enough to get their numbers
1000bht each. 2nd nite I gave them 3000bht together.
You F@@K them with fingers on condoms twice............ but went raw on the tummy and outside/inside her pussy for a small price ?.

Finger F@@K them with condom....but went raw inside pussy.

You must indeed have been sober.And especially when the girls ate in the same hawker stall on the second night.

You must be damn lucky or damn stupid.

Especially with me that walked on Suk Rd so many times late at night.

Poppy cock FR !.
Old 04-03-2010, 05:27 AM
Samster

lauliao is a name known to alllauliao is a name known to alllauliao is a name known to alllauliao is a name known to alllauliao is a name known to alllauliao is a name known to all

hello nickee5, were is your n other bay koon Frs.dont let those lau bros waiting
Cause i lauliao

Last edited by lauliao; 04-03-2010 at 05:28 AM. Reason: edit nicks
Old 04-03-2010, 05:49 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -324 / Power: 0
dunworri dunworri dunworri dunworri

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauliao View Post
hello nickee5, were is your n other bay koon Frs.dont let those lau bros waiting
Cause i lauliao
bro lauliao,cant up yur pts.cause alri up u once bfore

really bay koon loh
Old 04-03-2010, 06:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunworri View Post
bro lauliao,cant up yur pts.cause alri up u once bfore

really bay koon loh
yo thank you bro..reli bay koon,watin ts Nick new postdo you know..two night he jus paid 3000bht for two? syt,milf,o milf,v o milf?
they? also allow cum in and out
me laulao can not believe it. bro DW: thanks for your pts

Last edited by lauliao; 04-03-2010 at 06:14 AM. Reason: forget to edit in and out ^.^
Old 04-03-2010, 03:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
Especially with me that walked on Suk Rd so many times late at night. Poppy cock FR !.
So now u the Golden Mile prowler too?

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 05-03-2010, 02:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
So now u the Golden Mile prowler too?
Not that... He is the MNC ... Multi National Cheongster
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1