The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 04-05-2011, 12:57 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
lilboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Anybody has any lobang for Tokyo?

Will be heading down to Tokyo, will appreciate any places to check out from Bros!
Old 14-05-2011, 01:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2564 / Power: 18
jerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anybody has any lobang for Tokyo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilboi View Post
Will be heading down to Tokyo, will appreciate any places to check out from Bros!
Local ger would not entertaint us. Try to hang around in pubs with lots of foreigners, chances the have a free bonk with local ger are higher. Pimp that approach you always promise that he can provides you local ger, but its not true. Hope my little tips would help you. Enjoy your trip.
Old 14-05-2011, 05:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 16
dragonfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdragonfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdragonfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilboi View Post
This is FR when I was there around July 2009. you may try it out, there r many soapland there. if u have time u may just roam around there...

hello guys, since sometime it can be difficult to find a cheong place in Japan, so I thought just to share my experience with the fellow cheongster here.

Am in Tokyo now, was told that I can find a lot of shops like what we ahve in GL around Senzoku 4. So took a subway to Asakusa, then ask the cab driver to take me to Senzoku 4.

After I got out of taxi (JPY800), immediately saw lot of "shops" that I was looking for, then I decided to walk around just to check out the price.

1st shop I went into I think is I-xxx, can see photos, girls are good looking, asking for 60 minutes JPY45,000.

2nd shop Asc-t Club, girls are also good looking, their advertised rate is 120 mins for 25,000, but the OKT want me to pay some kind of crazy price 75,000 for 120 minutes..

Finally I settled for a girl in Kings Club. Paid JPY28,000 for 80 minutes of service, normal price is 22,000 but foreigner cost more.

I think the price is a bit on a high side but since I have never had a J experience before so I thought it's still worth trying. True enough the whole session was really some kind of experience...

Service: bath, bbbj, cat bath, frenching, fj...

Now i am thinking of making another trip there again hopefully before I go back.
Old 14-05-2011, 09:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
instantcliq deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Try your research with this link

http://erolin.net/?ac=top&egu=2m5jk1...jqa31m1v8p6ne2

Be careful there are many Chinese who can speak Japanese pretending to be local. You need local contact to bring you to a local only joint.

Maybe there will be more locals now willing to service foreigners given the bad shape of the economy.

But I agree, higher chance of a hit at the local pubs/clubs. Just be generous when impressing local ladies.
Old 15-05-2011, 11:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
machinehead1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can't agree more. But usually you could tell the Chinese from the Japs.

At local clubs, one's got to have at least a decent command of Japanese. Japanese girls are not AS EASY as what everyone makes it out to be. Better luck in Taiwan, HKG and Europe where people are more upfront.

At places such as Roppongi, the quality is usually poor due to the fact that there are just too many foreign sausages around. (Dilutes the pool since not all JP girls are into foreign dicks these days). In Shibuya, too youngish and punkish. One of the best and most under-rated pick up places is Ebisu, Daikanyama, Aoyama where you get many fine, single cosmopolitan JP girls out and about.

Pick up some knowledge on fashion (always gets them talking), entertainment and other frivolous topics (short of state of economy addresses) and i think you will definitely score. Also, the dressing. JP girls are rather fastidious of who they are being seen with. Doesnt hurt to be trendy.

Good luck in Tokyo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by instantcliq View Post
Try your research with this link

http://erolin.net/?ac=top&egu=2m5jk1...jqa31m1v8p6ne2

Be careful there are many Chinese who can speak Japanese pretending to be local. You need local contact to bring you to a local only joint.

Maybe there will be more locals now willing to service foreigners given the bad shape of the economy.

But I agree, higher chance of a hit at the local pubs/clubs. Just be generous when impressing local ladies.
Old 19-05-2011, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 22
deedesilover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeedesilover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeedesilover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeedesilover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Today I decided to try an image club that's listed on Erolin. I went for Shibuya Smile cause I thought they had nicer girls than the other establishments.

Noted down the address into my iPhone and used it to navigate to the shop. I chose ホテヘル (Hotel Health) because I've no experience in booking a love hotel room and didn't want to mess up. What they do in hotel health is that the shop will send someone with you to the hotel and they'll do the check-in for you. You just need to pay.

When I got there, I wasn't sure if it was the right place because they don't have a big signage that says "Shibuya Smile". In fact, the sign outside says "Members' Plus" as stated in the map on their website.

I walked in, there were two guys inside. The one seated at the counter spoke to me in Japanese and asked if I've got a reservation, I said no. He asked if it's my first time there and I said yes. I then asked if it's okay if I'm a foreigner, he asked where I'm from and I told him Singapore. He said it's okay as long as I can converse in Japanese and follow the rule. He said "No Sex". I said okay and we proceeded to choose my girl. 12 photographs of girls were laid out on the countertop. I used to think that even when you're at the shop and choosing the girls, the photographs would be censored as well. This is not the case. Actually before I left for Shibuya, I had already checked out who's on shift today and I wanted to try Ai. Young, D cupper, and 152cm. Petite. But for some reason her photograph wasn't there, guess she was working. Then I saw the photograph of my second choice Akira. According to the profile, she's also petite, but an E cupper. Best of all, her face isn't censored. Can't go wrong with that. I asked for her and the staff told me I'll have to wait. I said okay. He said 5 hours. And I went, okay let's choose another. He kept recommending Rina for some reason which I wasn't interested in. After maybe 3 - 5 mins of looking at the girls' photograph and their profile I went for Shiori. She wasn't my first choice nor my second but I had no other choices at that time...

He asked me how long, I said an hour. 22,000. Based on the website if it's between 5pm - midnight it's 20,000 for 60 mins. Choosing a girl would cost you another 2,000. Paid up and he got his guy to accompany me to the hotel. My guide told me that the price starts from 2,500 onwards. He named a few and said the smaller ones are okay but may be a little bit small and not as nice. I wanted the full experience so I went for one that he said is pretty okay for it's price. 4,100. Hotel Diamond. We got in, got to the check-in counter and was told to pay 4,100 for 3 hours which is called "Short Stay". I was then handed a key, room 201. The staff from the shop then left and told me I just needed to wait in the room.

There was no elevators, so I had to climb up a level. 201, easy to find. Got in and started snapping a few pictures which I've attached to this post. Comes with cable TV, microwave, mini fridge, some sex stuff vending machine under the tv, jacuzzi bathtab, shower, separate toilet, Q sized bed I think. No windows. The windows were tactfully hidden behind these "cabinet" doors. I had no idea how the system works so I took off my shoes, turned on the tv and waited for Shiori. I must admit I was excited...my first time visiting an adult establishment in Japan and I couldn't wait to meet Shiori.

Then came the knock on the door. I quickly made my way to the door and opened it. I wasn't disappointed. She looked cuter than in picture. She greeted me politely and I reciprocated. I asked her if many foreigners visit the shop and she said Americans and Europeans do visit. She said that if the customer cannot converse in Japanese, they'd not be allowed in. I told her that's it's my first time and I'm a little nervous and excited and I'm not sure how things work there. She said we'll take a shower first. So we started stripping down, I still couldn't believe I'm going to doing stuff with this nice Japanese girl at that time...

We went into the bathroom and she adjusted the water temperature and asked if it's alright for me. Then she soaped me, rinsed, washed my penis with some chemical and I asked what's that for and she said disinfectant. Then she took out another bottle of medication and poured it into a mug and got me to gurgle my mouth with it. After I was done, I was told to go outside to dry myself up using the towel.

After a short wait, she got out, put put on some music, sneaked under the bed and beckoned me over. We started light kisses, then she proceeded to give me a cat bath, very wet BBBJ, and I decided it was time for me to attack her. Started with kisses, then worked downwards to her perfectly sized C cuppers. Not pink but very light brownish nipples. Then went further south, not trimmed I think. But not hair, very nice in a natural way. Beautiful pussy with a small clit. I asked her if it's okay to taste her and she said yes. No odour, doesn't taste bad. I started using my fingers to work on her clit and prying the entrance on the vagina. I asked her if it's okay to insert, and she asked insert what? Finger? I said yes, and she said finger's fine. She wasn't dripping wet or anything so I had to stimulate her further and I could get a finger inside. But I wanted 2 so I tried more stimulation. In the end I gave up and lubricated my fingers using my own saliva and it went in easily. I could feel her G spot and started working on that area. She said she prefers the clit to 'inside'. Inside cums too quickly/easily. So I was cautious and alternated...I actually wanted to try getting her to squirt like those JAV movies.

She then got us into a 69 position. Initially I somehow stupidly got on top and she was below, then she suggested me below, her on top. This was much better for her. She was able to perform better on me that way. It became a little difficult for me, so all I could do was to tongue her clit. At this time I was trying hard to get her to cum. I'm not sure if it's an easy task to get a girl to cum during cunnilingus but it sure wasn't easy for me. I got body response, moans of pleasure from here but it just wasn't getting there. I lost track of time, we were in 69 for awhile, I didn't want things to end yet, I held back my cum as much as I could. Then all of a sudden the alarm went off.

She said we've got 5 minutes left and asked if I wanted to extend the session. 40 mins for like ... 14,000 or something. I thought for awhile and said, I'd rather see her again another day. Then she asked if I wanted to finish up Sumata style. That's the fake sex part. She squirted the gel on my penis and started riding on me, then we switched to missionary where I had control. I then told her that's it's okay if I didn't come cause I just wanted to experience this image club, love hotel, thingy. We chatted a little till time ended. Went to clean up in the bathroom. She actually filled up the jacuzzi bathtub before we started the play so it was full by now. The hotel came with these scented bubble bath power, she opened one up and dumped it into the water for the bubble bath. We both got in, she turned on the water jet massage and we had a small chat while she caressed me a little during the talk.

As time was running out, we showered against, rinsed with the mouth rinse, I got out first. Then dried myself, she got out and dried herself and the alarm went off again. She was running late, so we quickly got dressed and left the hotel together. Before she went off, she passed me her name card. The card would allow me to pay 22,000 for 80 mins of play or 28,000 for 100 mins of play all day. Meaning the 0900-1200, 1200-1700, 1700-0000 timing wouldn't matter. I could go at 9am or 5pm and I'd still only pay 22,000 for 80 mins. I just found out, that the card is only good for 10 days. I told her I'd visit her again before I leave Japan if it's convenient.

I'm tempted to. And maybe not her. Or even a different place. For visitors who cannot speak Japanese, it'll be better to try X-Ray, Delicious, or Miyu listed on Erolin. Those are Erolin certified so even if you can't speak Japanese, you can get a Japanese girl.

Old 20-05-2011, 03:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 16
dragonfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdragonfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdragonfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by deedesilover View Post
He said "No Sex".
No sex? Last time I tried come with full service including sex at Kings Club and also another different shop
Old 20-05-2011, 06:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
midwest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

love to go Japan for SEXCURSION!
i think it will be such a fantasy
Old 21-05-2011, 07:23 AM
Samster

deedesilover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeedesilover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeedesilover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeedesilover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfruit View Post
No sex? Last time I tried come with full service including sex at Kings Club and also another different shop
Image clubs do not allow sexual intercourse.
Old 21-05-2011, 11:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
machinehead1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Jerry..Hows your experience with the pickup scene here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerrystockton View Post
Local ger would not entertaint us. Try to hang around in pubs with lots of foreigners, chances the have a free bonk with local ger are higher. Pimp that approach you always promise that he can provides you local ger, but its not true. Hope my little tips would help you. Enjoy your trip.
Old 21-05-2011, 03:21 PM
Samster

Entichers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

deedesilover, your jpn advanced level?
Old 21-05-2011, 09:03 PM
Samster

Just level 1.
Old 21-05-2011, 10:08 PM
Samster

Entichers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

jlpt n1? respect.
Old 22-05-2011, 09:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 966 / Power: 20
daring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to behold

offficially no sex, it's illegal. what's negotiated between you and the girl (of the feeling is right) has nothing to do with the operator
Old 22-05-2011, 09:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
justbob is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by deedesilover View Post
Today I decided to try an image club that's listed on Erolin. I went for Shibuya Smile cause I thought they had nicer girls than the other establishments.
Awesome FR Deedesilover!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1