The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 04-11-2007, 11:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future
Cib and Kools Adventures with Friends in China

We have been having fun and have many stories to tell, but can get quite a hassle to post in so many threads, so forgive me for starting a thread just to post our experiences.
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 04-11-2007, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2764 / Power: 20
GTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Cib and Kools Adventures with Friends in China

Im here to support your thread !!

cheers
Old 04-11-2007, 11:23 PM
Samster

KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Firstly, was nice to meet up with Brothers at JY AND at Virgin yesterday. Finally i step into Virgin KTV.

Surprised to see Bollocksman in JY and AZNSurfer back.

Had a quiet night. I think I have this KC problem developing. Sighhhh..... I seem obsessed but what the heck... everyone is allowed some silliness

Spent the night raba raba the gal, (fully clothed), then went for supper, walked her home and went to bed.

Spoke on the phone and will try and hook up with her this week either in GZ or SZ.

Had breakfast with Sino and left for GZ...

Back in GZ, I had a double date with some nurses. Really into one. Am trying to have a return date with her on her off day...

Meanwhile, a marketing exec from SZ is waiting for me to meet up this weekend for some dinner...

I REALLY have my hands full, but i think i am getting bored of commercial sex and am more interested in some company.

Old 04-11-2007, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTOKING View Post
Im here to support your thread !!

cheers
You no need to sleep one arr... just hang ard SB whole day and night ???

Old 04-11-2007, 11:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 621 / Power: 23
AHGONG is a name known to allAHGONG is a name known to allAHGONG is a name known to allAHGONG is a name known to allAHGONG is a name known to allAHGONG is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL View Post
Firstly, was nice to meet up with Brothers at JY AND at Virgin yesterday. Finally i step into Virgin KTV.

Surprised to see Bollocksman in JY and AZNSurfer back.

Had a quiet night. I think I have this KC problem developing. Sighhhh..... I seem obsessed but what the heck... everyone is allowed some silliness

Spent the night raba raba the gal, (fully clothed), then went for supper, walked her home and went to bed.

Spoke on the phone and will try and hook up with her this week either in GZ or SZ.

Had breakfast with Sino and left for GZ...

Back in GZ, I had a double date with some nurses. Really into one. Am trying to have a return date with her on her off day...

Meanwhile, a marketing exec from SZ is waiting for me to meet up this weekend for some dinner...

I REALLY have my hands full, but i think i am getting bored of commercial sex and am more interested in some company.
So our KLKOOL is turning into Valentino KOOL....kekeke..... its good to have variety and fun but beware later kena burnt hoh.....i have my share of nitemare b4.....so thread your water really really carefully......meanwhile enjoy the process lah
Old 04-11-2007, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AHGONG View Post
So our KLKOOL is turning into Valentino KOOL....kekeke..... its good to have variety and fun but beware later kena burnt hoh.....i have my share of nitemare b4.....so thread your water really really carefully......meanwhile enjoy the process lah
yeah, I also know. hehehe. I also have been thru before. But sometimes, the emptiness of just bonk bonk is too much.

Anyway, i have a set amount allocated to use for PLEASURE, so cannot go wild one.

From what I see, the bao rate varies base on what people willing to pay, I have HK/Taiwan friends that pay between 30k to 50k RMB. Also have known brothers to help the girl by giving her some money to send home a month and rent and makan to start something new. Lucky i dun belong to category one.

As for the NoN WLs, oh well, just spend makan lorr. See what develop.

Old 04-11-2007, 11:54 PM
Samster

Here is a unique joint we went to in Huizhou. is a MP, can choose gal i think RMB40 for 1 hour. Each gal have her own room which she decorate. All the gal have their own personal room. During this time, you can do whatever you want, as long as the gal is willing. So i got a massage, raba raba and HJ for the 80rmb. Also got free manicure. hehehe. We offered tip, but they say is not allowed. Also no mobile numbers.

Oh, and the gals all from Fuzhou, Fujian. Very unusual.

Old 05-11-2007, 01:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 20
warmnites deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywarmnites deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

wah so nice ler have your own tread........

i think i start saving from now maybe next year can visit! hahaha
Old 05-11-2007, 01:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by warmnites View Post
wah so nice ler have your own tread........

i think i start saving from now maybe next year can visit! hahaha
You sure or not ? U can get VISA meh ??? If wife come along, please dont look for me horr

Old 05-11-2007, 01:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 20
warmnites deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywarmnites deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

alamak your info not up to date ler!

now i have MBA passport liau lar.......
Old 05-11-2007, 03:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 19
Huzige is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHuzige is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL View Post
Walao eh, bro, sure or not? I just can’t imagine a seasoned cheongster like you just going out for dinners and having raba-raba for desserts. Remember hor, the free ones are usually the most expensive ones – just get plenty of red packets ready. Moreover, you are a “Resident of Guangzhou” – unlike us overseas visitors who can indulge in guerrilla tactics of hit & run. Remember the story I told you of a Taiwanese friend who had to cough up RMB90k (negotiated from 115k) as “separation fee” after the MM claimed to have aborted his baby (which probably never happened) – the fee being negotiated by a guy (probably a “lan-zai” boyfriend) who claimed to have gangster link in DG. So, have fun but be very careful.

Sorry, bro, I don’t mean to be kaypoh lah – you all big boys and can take care of yourselves. It’s just that I have seen and heard too many happenings from my days in Dragonland.
Old 05-11-2007, 03:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1285 / Power: 23
JackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud of

I REALLY have my hands full, but i think i am getting bored of commercial sex and am more interested in some company.[/QUOTE]

I share yr feelings too remember the ger with me in JY...she went all the way fr CP to GZ airport to fetch me also bring me to her hse to meet her sister btw i dun noe CP got such nice condo apartment ...sometimes is not sex only juz having a good company also v nice keke
Old 05-11-2007, 03:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 19
Huzige is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHuzige is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackieWong View Post
I share yr feelings too remember the ger with me in JY...she went all the way fr CP to GZ airport to fetch me also bring me to her hse to meet her sister btw i dun noe CP got such nice condo apartment ...sometimes is not sex only juz having a good company also v nice keke
She probably just said good-bye to another “lao-gong” upstairs at the Departure Hall before meeting you at the Arrival Hall. Plenty of nice condos in CP these days – it also probably mean good sponsorship. Sorry, bro Jackie – I don’t mean to throw cold waters. I guess old man like me have seen too much that I am just too skeptical. Sure, I enjoy good company too – that’s having a good chemistry with the MM I happen to be with – but I want to keep the relationship in the proper perspective. After all, RedMao is still king. Long lives Mao!

BTW, the MM in the story I related upstairs is not even a working MM in KTV/SN/BBS but supposedly an innocent SYT shop assistant in a boutique! Yes, the Taiwanese friend is a regular cheongster looking for something not so commercial. He had no choice but to pay because he is a DG resident managing an operation. Well, RMB 90k would have brought 90 o/n with money left over.

Interestingly, my friends and me used to joke about Taiwanese MMs crying good-bye to their boyfriends at Departure Hall before meeting their other boyfriends at the Arrival Hall when we used to work in Taiwan in the 70s. How time change… so, enjoys CP and the likes when you still can. Before you know it, we can only talk about them as good old days!
Old 05-11-2007, 09:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huzige View Post
She probably just said good-bye to another “lao-gong” upstairs at the Departure Hall before meeting you at the Arrival Hall. Plenty of nice condos in CP these days – it also probably mean good sponsorship. Sorry, bro Jackie – I don’t mean to throw cold waters. I guess old man like me have seen too much that I am just too skeptical. Sure, I enjoy good company too – that’s having a good chemistry with the MM I happen to be with – but I want to keep the relationship in the proper perspective. After all, RedMao is still king. Long lives Mao!

BTW, the MM in the story I related upstairs is not even a working MM in KTV/SN/BBS but supposedly an innocent SYT shop assistant in a boutique! Yes, the Taiwanese friend is a regular cheongster looking for something not so commercial. He had no choice but to pay because he is a DG resident managing an operation. Well, RMB 90k would have brought 90 o/n with money left over.

Interestingly, my friends and me used to joke about Taiwanese MMs crying good-bye to their boyfriends at Departure Hall before meeting their other boyfriends at the Arrival Hall when we used to work in Taiwan in the 70s. How time change… so, enjoys CP and the likes when you still can. Before you know it, we can only talk about them as good old days!
Hahahaha. Nice to see u ard bro. You know me la, also very Pragmatic one. If I ever do gif money to help a gal, I know that I can expect no favours from her, except maybe a slightly better ROI

After all, how many of these so called "kept or off market gals" have we already taken

So if I do something like that, would prob go on a 3 or 6 month basis to help her out (during that time, CP would have plenty of time for FRESH talent, and you would also be back in China for our next adventure).

It would be strictly a Necessity Aid Package, not a Good life one as they can always make more than you can ever give.

And once that period is up, she is on her own... Anyway, like i told Mayor Sino, me not so silly la. If I try once, twice and she still wanna play fishing, I have other people to do and places to see.

Anyway, waiting for you good news on the next adventure. BTW, OC is down from Malaysia from ard Christmas to New Year... sigh..

Old 05-11-2007, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by warmnites View Post
alamak your info not up to date ler!

now i have MBA passport liau lar.......
Sure boh... ??? MBA is BUY one or EARNED one

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1