The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 30-04-2014, 08:58 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 13
SongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to behold
Breakfast Time Upzzz

Old 30-04-2014, 10:06 AM
Samster (B)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21942 / Power: 0
ebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 『雪儿, Sizzling HOT Girl』The POPULAR Goddess Is Back!『哥们心目中的女神回来啦! 口交高手, 不可错过!{

Quote:
Originally Posted by kan00k View Post
Reached the location, texted her and she gave the instruction to proceed.
Reached the unit and found the door opened, took a little peep and she came running out with a big smile … She was wearing a blue dress with an access hole at the boob area showing her deep cleavage. Nice ….

She told me she was surprised that I managed to reach in such a short time, and without any difficulty. Usually, she would received calls to get further instructions.

We chat a little and started to strip and proceed with shower, shower was SOP and mine mine her touch while washing my didi was really sensual.

After drying up, she sat on my lap, we were hugging each other. Her skin is nice and soft and it is very pleasant to run you finger caressing her body. I am neither a hunk nor handsome .. not like the most of the bros here, already frenching … there was no frenching for me. But she was nosing my perfume and she told me she like the smell very much.

I am a lao tiko who loves painting, since no kissing so I proceeded down south to the valley of eden. I started painitng, could feel her enjoying her moan is nice and slowly I insert my finger and oh boy she got really really wet and her moans were superbly seductive and arousing. While painting and fingering, suddenly the taste of her cunt juice changed and tasted different, I remembered someone was saying her period is coming and I thot it, oh no maybe its blood maybe period just arrived and lifted my head a bit and take a look. Heng sia, it’s the thick thick cum juice like those Jap AV and the taste was sweet and they were flowing out. Ha ha, I managed to find her G-spot and my finger was tickling and circulating the wall slowly and sensually. Her body was moving with a rhythm and her moans …. Together, the moment is priceless. She kept saying, “enough enough …. Stop stop …..” as a super tiko, I continued on, the funny thing is …. She let me ….. At this instant, I could feel her clit area the veins were throbbing ferociously …

I also feeling damn horny liao, told her I need to enter her, and she switched position and started giving me bbbj. As what the rest of the bro described, the bbbj is amazing …. Still yearning for the taste of the cunt juice, I signalled to her that I want to lick her again … and she moved and position herself to 69 with me. And on my I really enjoyed painting this goddess … she moaned even louder this time and she enjoyed so much that she stopped blow me ….. and I think I am not sure how many times she came liao. I am at a stage I myself also cannot tahan already so quickly put on the CD and entered her in missionary …. The pussy is really wet and warm, the feeling is really fantastic, she was enjoying so much that I did not get the clamping ……

And when we were done, she said her legs were totally soften and couldn’t stand already. Told her to rest and I will shower myself. Dressed up liao and paid her, then she sat up and say dunno this session is she servicing me or I servicing her but whatever it is, she told her I defeated her and she totally enjoyed and luckily I am the last customer of the day so she can rest.

Looks: 7.5/10
Boobs: 8/10
Bbbj: 9/10
FJ: 9/10

Lastly thanks Bro Song Da for sharing the contact!!
Upz you gaogao +18 pts for your FR on XE.. Congrats bro
Old 30-04-2014, 10:50 AM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 949 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120179 / Power: 180
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 『雪儿, Sizzling HOT Girl』The POPULAR Goddess Is Back!『哥们心目中的女神回来啦! 口交高手, 不可错过!{

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlborotan View Post
恭喜恭喜。你终于有个代名词了猪哥哥。呵呵
My favourite entertainment show is 猪哥亮。。哈哈。alot of tiko jokes from his show.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlborotan View Post

not suan you la. But when you kana.... you will know why some bros is doing it loh

Ha ha. Agreed. Not only tired but also bei qie cant cum loh. kee kee. My 2nd session 2 shot with XE is like that loh. Bang bang 30 min can't cum, rest 15 min bang bang sibei long then finally cum. So worry brother go soft also. kee kee
Wah Hoon Kee, you over work already need to take a break.

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 30-04-2014, 11:13 AM
Samster (B)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21942 / Power: 0
ebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond repute

premium bump for XE
Old 30-04-2014, 11:24 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
doggy23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone kind enough to pm me the contact?
Old 30-04-2014, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4276 / Power: 21
Klein76 has a reputation beyond reputeKlein76 has a reputation beyond reputeKlein76 has a reputation beyond reputeKlein76 has a reputation beyond reputeKlein76 has a reputation beyond reputeKlein76 has a reputation beyond reputeKlein76 has a reputation beyond reputeKlein76 has a reputation beyond reputeKlein76 has a reputation beyond reputeKlein76 has a reputation beyond reputeKlein76 has a reputation beyond repute

Support superman and super gal 雪儿...Her avatar S+XE =SXE(super Xue Er)...

Ratings are personal & not intend to mislead

Upzz list : abit lost count , Plse pm me if I miss out thanks
Old 30-04-2014, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19188 / Power: 25
ken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond repute

午餐时间来推一推雪儿的网

Next up :

Minimum 6 points for exchange pls
Please up me on below post
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/reput...php?p=19483336

MRs For "Gem" = HDLY Princess, Must Try !!
Old 30-04-2014, 02:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 19
kan00k is one of the Best!kan00k is one of the Best!kan00k is one of the Best!kan00k is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebonkie View Post
Upz you gaogao +18 pts for your FR on XE.. Congrats bro
Dear bro

Thank you so much!!!
Old 30-04-2014, 02:36 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11227 / Power: 38
superman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond repute

忙中来支持美丽的雪儿宝贝。加油宝贝!
但愿人长久,千里共婵娟。

Up list:
Those who upzz me Plse quote or pm me so that I can rtn upzz soonest.

Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Old 30-04-2014, 04:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22888 / Power: 24
marlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond reputemarlborotan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
My favourite entertainment show is 猪哥亮。。哈哈。alot of tiko jokes from his show.

Wah Hoon Kee, you over work already need to take a break.
Ya. I like the 猪歌亮跟嘉庆君去台湾。best.

no choice. This week work hard then next week off liao as almost all on Red. Kee kee

Quote:
Originally Posted by kan00k View Post
Dear bro

Thank you so much!!!
Wow. EB got new weapon liao ah. 18 points. Kee kee.

Lol....18 points more tks him I 10 points small fly ah. Kee kee

Quote:
Originally Posted by superman67 View Post
忙中来支持美丽的雪儿宝贝。加油宝贝!
奶爸忙中也来顶。雪儿感动死了。 呵呵。

Achieved my FINAL Target 22888(易易发发发) on 20141228(爱你一世一易易发)

DON'T up me for points exchange. I WILL NOT up you back. Thanks
:
Old 30-04-2014, 04:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 19
kan00k is one of the Best!kan00k is one of the Best!kan00k is one of the Best!kan00k is one of the Best!

Quote:

Wow. EB got new weapon liao ah. 18 points. Kee kee.

Lol....18 points more tks him I 10 points small fly ah. Kee kee
Bro MT

Thank you very much to you too!!
Old 30-04-2014, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2575 / Power: 13
Babymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: 『雪儿, Sizzling HOT Girl』The POPULAR Goddess Is Back!『哥们心目中的女神回来啦! 口交高手, 不可错过!{

Bump for XE!!! Welcome back!!! Guys, she is really a gem... had her couple of years back... still looking hot! TS maybe you can ask her to use her old sbf account to chat when she's free... hehehe...
Old 30-04-2014, 05:14 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 13
SongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to behold
Good Evening Bros

Old 30-04-2014, 05:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 15
bigstick122 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbigstick122 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbigstick122 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
bro she never ask u who am i whom help her push her thread huh ??
Sad .... Sob sob ....
奶爸偏心,告诉雪妹妹谁帮她推都没提起我。那我怎么加分啊?

雪妹妹,大棍的棍儿又痒了。
Old 30-04-2014, 05:42 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 949 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120179 / Power: 180
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Hmm..5th rtf..wonder making it tml or Friday. This time double mag. Lol

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread