The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 23-09-2005, 11:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
best_guy29 is Cool - loads of Potential
Business trip to korat.

Any bro have good recommendation for body massage or good play to look for gals.

Thanks to all the guy reply.
Old 23-09-2005, 11:55 PM
Samster

Re: Business trip to korat.

any bro got korat FL to intro....
Old 25-09-2005, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 22
blacknight6 is a splendid one to beholdblacknight6 is a splendid one to beholdblacknight6 is a splendid one to beholdblacknight6 is a splendid one to beholdblacknight6 is a splendid one to beholdblacknight6 is a splendid one to behold

For body massage and bath (Arp Nam) you can try Ginza (Jomsurang Yard Road)or Palace (corner of Suranaree Rd and Yotha Rd). For traditional massage go to Hatavat or Sakura along Pho Klang Road. For FLs, plentiful after the discos end. The discos are Fun Factory (in front of Ginza MP) and Speed 2 at K Star hotel. Heard that there is a new disco at Ratchaphruk hotel.

Happy hunting
Old 27-09-2005, 02:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 21
LOBANGKING is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLOBANGKING is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLOBANGKING is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by best_guy29
Any bro have good recommendation for body massage or good play to look for gals.

Thanks to all the guy reply.

Firstly let me introduce to u Korat.

2 shopping mall. the mall n kang song.( do note there r no taxi in korat) Onli tuk tuk n buses....anyway distance short...

by the way where u staying.

A few shower places....But do note the services is different from bkk.
----gals r dress more simple (e.g in jeans)

----no body massage

----u can try Ginza ( beside disco call the fun, or opposite shopping mall called kang song.) can look for papa san ah lek..can speak english

----my personal best place is Bai ling square ( the gals there r more sweet fair) u can look for mamasan called rathana..she can speak english

----another shower house call picassa( at hotel cant remember the name), plaza( along the stretch of road from the fun, kangsong u can see the sign board), mandarin ( at korat hotel). n palace ( quite discreet)

-----Disco try the fun ( after 2359, mostly are babes from ginza shower house or massage parlour babes....)

----- speed 2 not really that fun
any other question ...feel free to ask

im a expert in Korat.
Old 27-09-2005, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1467 / Power: 20
Bangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud ofBangkok Master has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOBANGKING
----another shower house call picassa( at hotel cant remember the name), plaza( along the stretch of road from the fun, kangsong u can see the sign board), mandarin ( at korat hotel). n palace ( quite discreet)
Is this MP called Pegasus? Becos I was just wondering if it's still open? It was ages since the last time I was there and the quality and amount of girls are superb.
Old 27-09-2005, 06:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 22
blacknight6 is a splendid one to beholdblacknight6 is a splendid one to beholdblacknight6 is a splendid one to beholdblacknight6 is a splendid one to beholdblacknight6 is a splendid one to beholdblacknight6 is a splendid one to behold

Yes it is Pegasus. Paza is quite run down. Used to be one of the better ones. Klang Song is actually Klang Plaza II. Klang Plaza I is opposite K Star Hotel at Asadang Road. You should visit the night bazaar and try your luck with the puyings.
Old 28-09-2005, 01:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 21
LOBANGKING is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLOBANGKING is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLOBANGKING is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangkok Master
Is this MP called Pegasus? Becos I was just wondering if it's still open? It was ages since the last time I was there and the quality and amount of girls are superb.
for ur info,.. Pegasus is at Korat Hotel (k star hotel).. next to disco speed 2.
however name already changed to mandarin. so pegasus is changed to mandarin ....

enjoy..gals there r limited n gettin weak. Think bai ling square is the best choice. gals fairer.
Old 16-10-2005, 01:13 PM
Samster

just come back form korat last week, stay at rachaphruk hotel, below got 1 new open disko "living bar" damn many ppl around 10pm-2am so far see every day also pack wit ppl (due to new open), alot of young gal, if u can speak thai this is the right place go after young chick.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1