The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 30-09-2015, 11:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info Thread

[QUOTE=Espada;13639497]Sorry, maybe I very tired already at night (I watched 9 pm show) and cannot see the price on the ticket yesterday even after looking at it because didn't have eyeglasses on. Now, after I wake up, I check again and it states 25k. So its cheap... only S$2.50!!! My bad....

Rating (Cinema):

1) Cleanliness: Very Good
QUOTE]

Yes, the tickets are cheap. I got a shock when I read your previous post. hahahaha.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 30-09-2015, 11:27 AM
Samster

newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balmung View Post
Any brothers here know how much to keep a GF in Batam?
Depend on how much you want to give her?

1)She lives in Kost, bery cheap. Take her as part time girl friend. pay for her room n some pocket money. 250 sing dollar will do.

2) You give her a house, some money to live on, she does all her house keeping, wait for you to come every weekend/holidays to fuck n go out for dinner. 600 is enough... rental about 100 plus.

Option 1, she works n sleep with others.
Option 2, chances she stray are lower.

Old 30-09-2015, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 18
maddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohOnly21 View Post
Bro i know how to take these vans Min fare 3k, Max 10k depending on distance.

If i remember correctly..

Blue: Jodoh-Nagoya-Batam Center-Punggol
Pink: Jodoh-Nagoya-Batam Center-Nongsa
Red: Utama-Jodoh-Batam Center-Batu Aji
Yellow: Harbour Bay-Bengkong-Batam Center-Kepri mall
Green: ?????

Only Blue/Pink/Red Vans coming from Batam Center passby BCS, from Jodoh to Batam Center they will skip BCS..

Big Blue Bus: Big buses (old and new-aircon+music buses) taken from both Nagoya and Batam Center goes to Sekupang (Outside Sekupang International Ferry Terminal)

This used to cost 4k nett, heard recently increased to 8k nett. (Not confirmed)

Reason that i take ojek/taxi in the afternoon its because of the hot weather.
Wow this cheongster must be orang asli of Btm, take local transport.
Old 30-09-2015, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 13
micmac888 is one of the Best!micmac888 is one of the Best!micmac888 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Yes, the tickets are cheap.
A trivia : if one owns a BCA credit card. Every weekend(weekend only) - use the credit card to buy 1 ticket get 1 ticket free. Cannot buy more. Means can use this privilege 4 times a month . Only at Nagoya mall cinema. That works out to S$1.25.. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Old 30-09-2015, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 12
KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by micmac888 View Post
A trivia : if one owns a BCA credit card. Every weekend(weekend only) - use the credit card to buy 1 ticket get 1 ticket free. Cannot buy more. Means can use this privilege 4 times a month . Only at Nagoya mall cinema. That works out to S$1.25.. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
i still looking for some guidance to make atm/credit card in batam leh.. very stressful and troublesome to carry the stack of notes always..
Old 30-09-2015, 01:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomcat007 View Post
So far, most of my top bookings are those aged mid to late 20s. Only ever got 1 early 20s good performer over my 5 years cheonging Batam..
Same for me too. I called them the semi-SYT. Somewhere along the line between becoming a middle age (less than 30) but still have the look and figure of an SYT. Most of such has some good level of service standard base on their experience (they know what man wants and how to let man knows what they want),hehehe...in general,SSYT are young,some even very young and pretty.

Most young people dont exactly know how to think right at certain age...wilful,naughty,stubborn,being direct and seeking fun etc. Sounds familiar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newcomer2015 View Post
How Altalanta massage and service?
Sorry bro,you should try reading the most recent FR on Altalanta Spa. Most says it isnt up to expectation in terms of massage,facilities and services as compared to your regular Delta Spa. It was "HAZY" from the inside with dirty milky water in hot pool too (according to reviews by others except me).

As for pricing,i believe it has been asked and answered many times before. If you are truly keen on answers,my signature links has the answers to your questions answered no lesser than twice as i have visited this place and have it recorded in my summaries. In case you havent already realise,the questions you prompted were answered just a few posts away from where your question is (which is on the same page of your post i quoted above).

https://sbfsg.shop/showth...6#post13618066

Hopefully you will try to find answers by flipping the pages in future.
(in your case stated above,there was no need for flipping,your questions and the answers you look for were on the same page of the link above)

Hoping for your understanding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B.Y.1 View Post
You could just reply Thanks bro Nono
Only one needs to thank me,the other i dont think so,hehehe...

Yes,i agree quoting the whole post is not good. If one REALLY need to quote the post,they have 2 options today.

a. They can copy the whole link from the browser and paste it like this below : eg. if i wish to quote your whole post I just :

https://sbfsg.shop/showpo...ostcount=32647

b. Alternatively,they can also use the Hide code button to hide the whole quoted post,below is my post for all to reference how to use the Hide Code Button :

https://sbfsg.shop/showpo...ostcount=30150

Just an alternate solution.

Side notes to no one :

From one of the very old time story,Journey to the West,the Monkey God character in it complained for 500 years after being "put down" at the bottom of the Five-finger mountains by Buddha,that HOW is he going to repent when nobody shows him the "right path" to take? "No one teaches me!!" he shouted during his entrapment.

The Monkey God was released 500 years later by a mortal monk who later becomes his teacher and in his journey to the west finally learned to be more patient and humbly listen when someone showed him the "path". And it is in his journey (thru experience) that teaches him how to gauge which is the "correct path" to take whenever he was caught in a cross road junction (thats when many people or situation shows him different paths). It is his own action and decision that finally leads him to the paths he is destined to walk.

Just a thought...

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 30-09-2015, 01:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 13
micmac888 is one of the Best!micmac888 is one of the Best!micmac888 is one of the Best!

Quote:
i still looking for some guidance to make atm/credit card in batam leh.. very stressful and troublesome to carry the stack of notes always..
Yea know that feeling. Let u know next week as am in taiwan now (informed u when we bumped into each other in the ferry looooool)
Old 30-09-2015, 01:50 PM
Samster

KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by micmac888 View Post
Yea know that feeling. Let u know next week as am in taiwan now (informed u when we bumped into each other in the ferry looooool)
Ok.. No problem, need to visit Anah again soon.

By the way, can anyone provide the most recent massage exprience at the Nagoya Massage & Spa near to the Top100 near Queens Farm Joint?
Old 30-09-2015, 03:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 21
FreshJives is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreshJives is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

By the way, can anyone provide the most recent massage exprience at the Nagoya Massage & Spa near to the Top100 near Queens Farm Joint?
I not sure this is corrent one, i went on last week and took the 2hr 300k package (aromatherapy Body). AFter i went to sport yesterday (tradiional 2hr 250k but using lotion, for aroma, cost more, cant rem the price), dun think will rtm this nagoya spa any sooner..if nearby that area, most driver will sweet talk u to this nagoya spa and another one is go massage (they recommend for clean massage). Definitely sport massage is my choice atm..
Old 30-09-2015, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshJives View Post
I not sure this is corrent one, i went on last week and took the 2hr 300k package (aromatherapy Body). AFter i went to sport yesterday (tradiional 2hr 250k but using lotion, for aroma, cost more, cant rem the price), dun think will rtm this nagoya spa any sooner..if nearby that area, most driver will sweet talk u to this nagoya spa and another one is go massage (they recommend for clean massage). Definitely sport massage is my choice atm..
Ohh.. So driver commission is the reason behind the populated crowd at this place. No wonder i try book a slot in the afternoon and was told the earliest slot will be at 9pm
Old 30-09-2015, 03:55 PM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
So driver commission is the reason behind the populated crowd at this place. No wonder i try book a slot in the afternoon and was told the earliest slot will be at 9pm
Popular? Thrice i walk in to this place during noontime around 2pm+ and it was practically empty except for a small handful of customers. I sit at the reception for nearly an hour waiting for my friends to finish their massage and there was not a single walk-in.

Maybe becos you were there on weekends and i was there during weekdays.

I find them better than Indo Thai and cheaper. Havent try Sports Massage so i cannot make comparison. My friend compare it against Spa Secret and says Spa Secret is a little better.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 30-09-2015, 04:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 17
tomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Ok.. No problem, need to visit Anah again soon.

Reply you tonight as I have the brochure at home.
Old 30-09-2015, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post

I find them better than Indo Thai and cheaper. Havent try Sports Massage so i cannot make comparison. My friend compare it against Spa Secret and says Spa Secret is a little better.
Sports is definitely clean. The curtains are never fully closed. Not allowed. The massage is professionally done, and usually I tip the gals for the hard work they put in.

Can be rather full during weekends.

Another of such good ones is hotel 89. Can be very full when tour groups go for massage too. Those residing in the hotel.

Old 30-09-2015, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomcat007 View Post
Reply you tonight as I have the brochure at home.
Its on my 18th Batam Trip Summary. I dont think thats what he is asking tho. Anyway,in case he needs it and to save you the trouble.

Quote:
Sports is definitely clean. The curtains are never fully closed. Not allowed. The massage is professionally done, and usually I tip the gals for the hard work they put in.
Thats the reason why till today,i am still so reluctant to visit Sports Massage. Too clean and no chance to turn it unclean....

Quote:
Another of such good ones is hotel 89. Can be very full when tour groups go for massage too. Those residing in the hotel.
Noted on Hotel 89....is the concept like Sports Massage? (no tightly closed curtain?)

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 30-09-2015, 05:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
tigershark123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Singapore-Batam ferry temporarily ceased!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread