The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 26-10-2015, 12:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
I was close to speak about Serangoon/Lavender area (eg serangoon shopping center,Hotel 81,Fragrance hotel etc),but I think hotels around Geylang would be the lowest priced in Sillypore. Well,unless one chose to stay around Backpacker's hotel (S$20-S$25 a day) along Lavender Road,hehehe...
Sergangoon/lavender aread has a lot of massage spa shops, not sure if specials are in.... There are a lot of backpackers hotel in that region too.

Geylang is a sure bet for vice.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 26-10-2015, 12:33 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -253 / Power: 0
HelloWAH HelloWAH HelloWAH

Quote:
Originally Posted by PigletDiDi View Post
Sorry post wrongly
Was about to thank you for your review about the cheap ferry tickets. But was shocked to see some idiot zap you 6 points. Sorry to let you kenna zap. And very curious to know why you edited the post and say post wrongly?

So is it a good stuff or bad stuff actually...lol? Now can follow or cannot follow many people also don,t know.

For those that i reply back, enjoy your holiday. Don,t be shy to ask me if you want to save money. Although i say don,t anyhow give ah pig and ah dog. Who ever PM me i mostly will give. Can save $28 not bad.
Old 26-10-2015, 01:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Sergangoon/lavender aread has a lot of massage spa shops, not sure if specials are in.... There are a lot of backpackers hotel in that region too.
Like in Batam,to find a massage shops for special in Serangoon (to be specified its upper serangoon) or Lavender area,throw a stone upon arrival in any of the smaller-sized Massage shop,one will get a shop that does "special".

Just avoid the bigger-sized 24 hour spa-like shops.

Geylang is definitely the favourite hot-spot area for police raid tho,hehehe...but i have never seen backpacker's hotel got raid before in Sillypore history. If i am non-sillypore tourist,if i arrive sillypore even during evening time,i wouldnt mind travelling to Harbour Front to take a direct ferry to Batam even if it would mean its late. Well,as long as i could get a hotel room for that night (in Batam) and AS LONG AS there are still ferry service to Batam,hehehe...reason,it will be cheaper.

From Horizon Ferry :

If i am a non-Sillyporean tourist heading to Batam,i will head from Changi Airport to Harbour Front straight,buy a ferry ticket to Batam Harbour Bay (or Batam Center),board the ferry and head straight to either Harbour Bay or Batam Center (whichever is more convenient). Roughly will take about 3.5 - 4 hours to REACH Batam after fully checked out from the Sillypore Changi Airport if all timing is timed properly (inclusive waiting time),hehehe...

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 26-10-2015, 01:17 PM
Samster

newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

If i am a non-Sillyporean tourist heading to Batam,i will head from Changi Airport to Harbour Front straight,buy a ferry ticket to Batam Harbour Bay (or Batam Center),board the ferry and head straight to either Harbour Bay or Batam Center (whichever is more convenient). Roughly will take about 3.5 - 4 hours to REACH Batam after fully checked out from the Sillypore Changi Airport if all timing is timed properly (inclusive waiting time),hehehe...

Give and take about 4 hours travel time from changi to Batam.... That's a good estimate. include waiting time and travel time.

U sure a season traveller.

Old 26-10-2015, 02:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Lucky me,hehehe...i returned on the same date (nearly the same time too) when the ferry service was suspended. And i didnt return via Batam center,hehehe...

Quote:
Ferry services between Batam and Singapore briefly suspended due to haze

Ferry services were suspended for about an hour on Friday afternoon (Oct 23) due to hazy conditions. The suspension was lifted at 5.15pm.

SINGAPORE: Ferry services were briefly suspended between Batam and Singapore on Friday (Oct 23) due to haze.

The Batam port master put a temporary halt to ferry services from Batam Centre to Singapore from 3.40pm, while services from HarbourFront to Batam Centre were suspended from 4.50pm. Other ferry terminals in Batam and Bintan were still operating, the Singapore Cruise Centre (SCC) said in an advisory.

The 3-hour Pollutant Standards Index (PSI) at 3pm was 199 and hit 205 at 4pm. When services resumed at 5.15pm the 3-hour PSI reading had inched up to 207.

The SCC said it would continue to monitor the situation closely and advise passengers of further changes to ferry schedules. It also said that passengers can also contact their ferry operators directly.

- CNA/ww
http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/...n/2212996.html

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 26-10-2015, 04:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
livetoeat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

safe to take cabs travel? or have to call for metered cab?
Old 26-10-2015, 05:58 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6469 / Power: 16
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by livetoeat View Post
safe to take cabs travel? or have to call for metered cab?
Nearly no metered cabs in Batam.
(I edit my post to add: OOOPPSS... YES, OK, DON'T JUMP ON ME BROS, THERE ARE ALSO THE BLUE BIRD TAXIS....)

Be sure to know IN ADVANCE what is the appropriate fare for your trip*, so that the driver cannot overcharge you taking advantage of your ignorance. I personally think it is not good to stress negotiation and bargain too much, till to pay less than the average "appropriate" fare for a trip, just to save 10k or even 20k, because also the taxi driver has usually a family, kids to sustain. We should aim at paying the right amount, not too much, but also not too few.
But, on the other hand, it is also not good to be treated as idiot and pay more than appropriate. I tip when I deliberately choose to tip, not because the other thinks that he can overcharge me. So, the key is to know in advance how much and where to go.

* Read the forum using "search" and you'll find plenty of examples of fares.

Last edited by Black Page; 26-10-2015 at 09:31 PM.
Old 26-10-2015, 06:19 PM
Samster (eP)

Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I was close to speak about Serangoon/Lavender area (eg serangoon shopping center,Hotel 81,Fragrance hotel etc),but I think hotels around Geylang would be the lowest priced in Sillypore. Well,unless one chose to stay around Backpacker's hotel (S$20-S$25 a day) along Lavender Road,hehehe...
I am not sure you could see any decent girl from club, ktv, whatever, smiling to the idea of accompanying you at Backpacker's Hotel.
If you want to save money, sure the cheapest hotels are Hotel 81 or Fragrance Hotel in Geylang (see hotels.com to compare), but be aware there are girls coming and going 24h from/to rooms. Years ago, they were even waiting customers in the lobby. Too bad Geylang has been spoiled and it's not so good anymore.

Until some years ago, when my work led me to Singapore, I was used to stay at V Hotel in Lavender: perfect compromise between decent room, price (yet above 150 SGD), location (Lavender MRT station, in the middle between Geylang and Orchard). I was able to choose freely to aim at Orchard Towers or at Geylang, night by night.

Now, Singapore has become way too expensive. The amount of money needed to spend a fun night in Singapore (S$150-200 hotel, S$200+ girl from OT, S$50 dinner, plus incidentals) is enough for several DAYS of super fun in Batam without giving up to anything.
Therefore, when I finish my stay for work in KL, now my SOP is: 10am bus KL-SIN Harbour Front, ferry to Harbour Bay around 17:00, Formosa. Overall, it may take 7-8 hours, which is not bad compared to the 4 hours typically needed for Changi-Formosa
Old 26-10-2015, 06:30 PM
Samster (eP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Give and take about 4 hours travel time from changi to Batam.... That's a good estimate. include waiting time and travel time. U sure a season traveller.
4 hours is conservative prudent estimate. At best (optimistic estimate, when everything goes well), it can even be:
20' from Changi Arrival Hall to MRT
55' to Harbour Front (incl. two changes and walk in Outram Park station)
45' to buy ticket and take the first Horizon Ferry (here it's matter of luck: time between ferries can be short or long)
50' to reach Batam Harbour Bay
?? to pass immigration
Total about 3 hours. But do not make plans on 3 hours. Just think it could be, in the best case.

Last edited by Black Page; 26-10-2015 at 06:52 PM.
Old 26-10-2015, 09:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 11
Jackthenipple deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to Massage 69

Name: Aliza
Look: 7/10 -Chinese
Body: 7/10
Breast: Big
Service 8.5/10
Package; XO
Damage: 830K - 11/2 hrs - Tips 200K

Full recommended by my kakis, went up to the room. Waited for her. Not bad to me. Body good, I love with meaty look. Before we proceeded told her was recommended by my kakis. I did ask her if she can satisfied me and will tips her. This XO package include BM, massage and FJ. First she will remove my clothes and invited me into the toilet to bath me.. She really wash me clean with full foam around my body. She gave me good massage, where her full body contact on me. She make sure her hand and leg work together. She massage me and at the same time her leg glide again my body. Difficult to explain in words. After the massage, she start to do the erotic dance and pour the oil over my body and her. She will slow glide herself slowly and slowly to tease my dick. Putting her breast close to my mouth and slide down to my dick. She use her breast to do the breast fucking, make me hot but i need to control. Then she open the condom and slide into my dick, she ride on me wild. She is good in horse riding, she can use her pussy power to move your dick in every direction. Bei tahan leh, cannot control long, got to explode, explode still she ride on me but i need to stop later my dick injured...hahaha. After that she usher in toilet and start to tease me more with her breast on my dick. She ask want me if i want more but the time have lapse 5 min. Ask her to bath me because we are over the timing. from my many adventure in batam, at last got clear one of my dream. Enjoy bro.
Old 26-10-2015, 10:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 9
PigletDiDi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackthenipple View Post
Went to Massage 69

Name: Aliza
Look: 7/10 -Chinese
Body: 7/10
Breast: Big
Service 8.5/10
Package; XO
Damage: 830K - 11/2 hrs - Tips 200K
Oh the package look expensive for short time
Old 26-10-2015, 11:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 9
AkhiAustralia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
I was thinking to your plan today, and suddenly it came to my mind a question which should have come before: ok, you arrive late at Changi and cannot go straight to Batam because you miss the last ferry, but, instead of spending the night in a hotel near Harbour Front, why don't you stay near Geylang??
You can take the MRT in the morning and be at Harbour Front in half an hour or so.
Sound Advice.. thanks mate. Geylang it is but from the looks of it my trip just got postponed a week. In hindsight its good as bro nono said best not to go firat weekend of the month. Currently in china and had to extend a week dur to work
Old 26-10-2015, 11:31 PM
Samster (eP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkhiAustralia View Post
SIn hindsight its good as bro nono said best not to go firat weekend of the month.(
Any weekend is good
Old 27-10-2015, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Now, Singapore has become way too expensive. The amount of money needed to spend a fun night in Singapore (S$150-200 hotel, S$200+ girl from OT, S$50 dinner, plus incidentals) is enough for several DAYS of super fun in Batam without giving up to anything.
Therefore, when I finish my stay for work in KL, now my SOP is: 10am bus KL-SIN Harbour Front, ferry to Harbour Bay around 17:00, Formosa. Overall, it may take 7-8 hours, which is not bad compared to the 4 hours typically needed for Changi-Formosa
If you reach harbour Bay at 1700 Hours, it is not late for fun. But if you go on a weekend, most of the better looking ones are taken up.

Yes, I agree Singapore is getting too expensive. Not worth the money for the fun compared to batam. have more fun at a cheaper price n also the atmosphere. if you want to relax, n not so fast pace of life, leisure. Food is considerably tastier n cheaper too... If you know where.

Old 27-10-2015, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
4 hours is conservative prudent estimate. At best (optimistic estimate, when everything goes well), it can even be:
20' from Changi Arrival Hall to MRT
55' to Harbour Front (incl. two changes and walk in Outram Park station)
45' to buy ticket and take the first Horizon Ferry (here it's matter of luck: time between ferries can be short or long)
50' to reach Batam Harbour Bay
?? to pass immigration
Total about 3 hours. But do not make plans on 3 hours. Just think it could be, in the best case.

On a normal day, that should be ok, to put at 4 hours. Of cos, batam still have places to go even in late hours. Massage is up to 1030 or so, for last call. Pick up joints still have left overs up to 9 Pm. Disco is up to late...

Makan in food courts is past mid night, although not many selections, but beers is available.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread