The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Smallheadrules

Old 29-10-2021, 03:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 11
Zzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Eh those that frequent what u all say ah if accidentally see your regular? Or their favorite question always who else u massaged by before.
Old 29-10-2021, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
rajen85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share location bro? Went to one recently and the spa was on 2nd floor, quoted together with juagen. The ML was pretty but never touch any sensitive area then proceed to Juagen then never touch the lil bro head at all. Massages until kena from her nails at the balls n thigh. Still asked if I wanna extend for 40 mins more for $40. Rejected coz not interested in getting my kkj cut up n bleeding…..
Old 29-10-2021, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 10
Henias is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHenias is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by TempuraRamen View Post
Wah u on a mission to try every girl there ah.

Best one leave liao, twinkle twinkle. If u ask me, C or S for best balance of good massage and svc. YY or M if u want to grope syt with tight body. S or XX if u want prostate, Xx prettier but S finger longer and technique better
I tried Xx last year or something quite long ago to me she seems pretty at the start but her attitude makes her more and more ugly to me. Also, the more i look at her, shes not that pretty. maybe a 6.5 at most. But she hardly converse, very cold, very mechanical. One of the worst i've tried. I tried most of their previous batch ones, and they all left already. The new girls now i lazy to try but not to sure its as good as previous batch one.
Old 29-10-2021, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Edma deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just tried a while ago. Good massage and extra. 140 total damage. I love the back exit.
Old 29-10-2021, 04:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 206 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 19
Elfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zzun View Post
Eh those that frequent what u all say ah if accidentally see your regular? Or their favorite question always who else u massaged by before.
When trying new ML, they will like to ask if you are new here and who had you tried. I will just tell the truth lor.
Old 29-10-2021, 04:45 PM
Samster

Elfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henias View Post
I tried Xx last year or something quite long ago to me she seems pretty at the start but her attitude makes her more and more ugly to me. Also, the more i look at her, shes not that pretty. maybe a 6.5 at most. But she hardly converse, very cold, very mechanical. One of the worst i've tried. I tried most of their previous batch ones, and they all left already. The new girls now i lazy to try but not to sure its as good as previous batch one.
Yes, last time still can talk a lot. Nowadays hardly talk, I got the same feeling as you. So it is time for me to move on and try others.
Old 29-10-2021, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Edma deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Best one leave liao, twinkle twinkle. If u ask me, C or S for best balance of good massage and svc. YY or M if u want to grope syt with tight body. S or XX if u want prostate, Xx prettier but S finger longer and technique better
When you say prostate. What should i expect the ml do? I tried S a while ago and was expecting a finger to be used.
Old 29-10-2021, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edma View Post
When you say prostate. What should i expect the ml do? I tried S a while ago and was expecting a finger to be used.
Don’t think it is really prostate, just fingering your ass
Old 29-10-2021, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 13
TempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfbird View Post
Good Good, Mr happyman, you can try everyone of them then compare them. There is so many ML in J*, buy so far mentioned are a few only.

Luckily I got a chance to try twinkle twinkle before she went back. Btw the M you all mentioned is which M, that spa got 2 ML starts with M
The indon M. Yeah twinkle was the best, perfect mix of face, body, svc and personality.
Old 29-10-2021, 08:32 PM
Samster

TempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zzun View Post
Every single one of them will ask u who massage u before if they never see u for a while. I just tell them I try everyone lor, but in the end still come back to you.

Anyway I not scared see my regular girl if I patronize other girl, but I more scared to bump into the same few bros along the doorway. Dunno if maybe is one of the bros here anot, but always got this same uncle fight with me for 12pm slot with S. Then I book other girl, but suay bump into S upstairs then she think like I purposely don’t want book her liddat
Old 29-10-2021, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edma View Post
Proper one should be one finger deep into ur anus then do the “come here” hand sign.
Old 29-10-2021, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 3
MrHappyMan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMrHappyMan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:

Ytd I actually wanted to try Linda from DL but she’s off. Then I call JQ and ask if YY available but she’s engaged with customer. Then I ask Indo M and she’s off 🤦‍♂️. So I try C******* but end up also not bad. Haha
Old 30-10-2021, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 3
fullofschiiit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfullofschiiit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

can recommend good masseur from J* or DL? no need extras.
The C mentioned at J* is which one? cos got a few names on their FB that start with C..
and S I presume is SxxA? Who has more strength and better skill? a lot of MLs always tell me my back v stiff...so need a good ML to relieve. Appreciate recommendations, thank you!
Old 30-10-2021, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fullofschiiit View Post
can recommend good masseur from J* or DL? no need extras.
The C mentioned at J* is which one? cos got a few names on their FB that start with C..
and S I presume is SxxA? Who has more strength and better skill? a lot of MLs always tell me my back v stiff...so need a good ML to relieve. Appreciate recommendations, thank you!
https://sbfsg.shop/showthread.php?t=753139
If you just want a pure good massage without GQ, you can try the above, the reviews are not bad
Old 30-10-2021, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 3
fullofschiiit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfullofschiiit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfbird View Post
https://sbfsg.shop/showthread.php?t=753139
If you just want a pure good massage without GQ, you can try the above, the reviews are not bad
thanks, yes i've looked inside that thread, but unfortunately, for the same ML, if want have strength, need to topup to $88 package. imho...its not much diff to topup for those P joints..

I had two $5x good ones but after RTM twice each...the standard dropped on the 2nd time...and kept pushing for topups to higher tier packages. One even asked me to try other MLs in the place next time, like subtly telling me to F off because I don't want to topup.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1