The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
el88, NotYoungMan, OldUncleSG, RReddington

Closed Thread

Old 04-02-2022, 10:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 13
ryanliew is a Helpful and Caring Samsterryanliew is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: East side spa experience

Went to L ytd near TM... receptionist keep promote higher package with aroma hot oil...reject and took standard $58/60min

Individual room with small peek blurred window with dim light and attached bathroom. Didn't choose for any ML in the adv list. Went in a short shower and wait for quite some time around 5min...came in K.

As the light in room is dim and with mask on, cant comment much on the look. But she is quite tall. Massage is very good �� mainly using forearm and elbow. No GQ for me..clean? I'm not sure, maybe my face look suspicious to them? Haha

Otw out saw a nice perky ML with yoga pant..went wrong timing shit....
Old 04-02-2022, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 11
Zzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrene View Post
Anyone tried the new ML near eunos MRT?
The shop where Lucky and Qiqi used to work?
I found 2 new ML from the shop but have not try yet.
wa i rmb qiqi was good she slowly teases your asshole kind. she gone for good already? anyone has similar ML recommendation like her?
Old 04-02-2022, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 13
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someking View Post
Bluewave Spa blk 822?

1) Coco
2) Jenny
3) Apple
Kena zap by the bros here for telling them abt bluewave spa.

image upload
Old 04-02-2022, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 608 / Power: 11
Serious is a name known to allSerious is a name known to allSerious is a name known to allSerious is a name known to allSerious is a name known to allSerious is a name known to all

Sorry I'm new here. What's GQ?
Old 04-02-2022, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3244 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someking View Post
Kena zap by the bros here for telling them abt bluewave spa.

image upload
Ppl wanna talk in code and keep it a secret but u openly declare the place and ML. Hahaha u deserve it lor. U like that tell every Tom dick and harry the place as well as wat each massage girl can do. Really ah…

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 04-02-2022, 08:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 797 / Power: 8
Fingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Anyone tried Lucky new spa in JB?
I have not tried this lucky yet even though I have her contact. However just tried another lucky (petite, nice boobs), somewhere in Sims Avenue. Can PM if you want know more.
Old 04-02-2022, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 365 / Power: 15
Towkay69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTowkay69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTowkay69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTowkay69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fingerbitch View Post
I have not tried this lucky yet even though I have her contact. However just tried another lucky (petite, nice boobs), somewhere in Sims Avenue. Can PM if you want know more.
Can PM contact pls?
Old 04-02-2022, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 303 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3162 / Power: 22
taumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serious View Post
Sorry I'm new here. What's GQ?
Golden Question
Old 04-02-2022, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 19
lawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud of
Quote:
When was the last time you tried the lucky you mentioned? I also know another lucky previously at Sim ave but moved to golden mile
Old 05-02-2022, 09:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 797 / Power: 8
Fingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to behold
Cool Re: East side spa experience

Quote:
When was the last time you tried the lucky you mentioned? I also know another lucky previously at Sim ave but moved to golden mile
Just tried yesterday, Friday. So there are more than 2 lucky. 1 at golden mile, 1 at jalan bear, and 1 in sims. Interesting..
Old 05-02-2022, 11:04 AM
Samster

lawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud of
Quote:
Just tried yesterday, Friday. So there are more than 2 lucky. 1 at golden mile, 1 at jalan bear, and 1 in sims. Interesting..
Haha....to add to the list. There is another lucky at Tampines too. PM you for the one in Sim.
Old 05-02-2022, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4785 / Power: 20
WithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond reputeWithoutEuu has a reputation beyond repute

Just wondering anyone have any experience with the MLs at bedok res 6xx?
Old 05-02-2022, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WithoutEuu View Post
Just wondering anyone have any experience with the MLs at bedok res 6xx?
Went for foot massage at the 2 CAT 1 shop (side by side) to see if the ML are the type i like. Didn't see anyone interesting, therefore didn't go for their body massage.
Old 05-02-2022, 09:17 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
marcus77 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by taumajid2003 View Post
Golden Question
General question? Good Quality?...German quest? Give queue
Old 06-02-2022, 01:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 703 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Is that the Lucky Viet bu? Used to work next to the fish 🐠 shop?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread