The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 18-03-2023, 03:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 4
soonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Update: PRC Gals in Geylang

The PRC WLs in 15 Westerhout Road are one hour for $160 each.
Old 18-03-2023, 04:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 364 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4669 / Power: 3
beginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by soonbeng View Post
TQ bro, for the timely updates.
Old 18-03-2023, 06:12 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 529 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1986 / Power: 36
bullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by soonbeng View Post
Westerhout House 15 -- $80 for 30 minutes one shot, $160 for 1 hour one shot

but have been waiting for bros to update on the WL and some specs
Old 19-03-2023, 07:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of

As rtf for sometimes, wl starts to cut short this and that, even timing. Guess has to let go liao.
Old 19-03-2023, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 15
masage maniac deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymasage maniac deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahha2011 View Post
As rtf for sometimes, wl starts to cut short this and that, even timing. Guess has to let go liao.
there are many chickens WL for us to select. When we are too familiar with our regulars and if they do not know what is long marathon, want to cut short here and that, they are waiting to lose support. Then, we shall proceed to find other new regulars.

Got one time, the chicken gave me very good AR when I first fuck her. after she become my regular, she stop the AR, stop the catbath, just lie down beside me and wait for the clock to tick. I have to initiate the fuck. My feeling was, I am not here to report duty to the chicken and help her past the time.
After that, I stop visiting her, and go for other chicken
Old 19-03-2023, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 15
angeloo is one of the Best!angeloo is one of the Best!angeloo is one of the Best!angeloo is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by masage maniac View Post
there are many chickens WL for us to select. When we are too familiar with our regulars and if they do not know what is long marathon, want to cut short here and that, they are waiting to lose support. Then, we shall proceed to find other new regulars.

Got one time, the chicken gave me very good AR when I first fuck her. after she become my regular, she stop the AR, stop the catbath, just lie down beside me and wait for the clock to tick. I have to initiate the fuck. My feeling was, I am not here to report duty to the chicken and help her past the time.
After that, I stop visiting her, and go for other chicken
Its a pity though some whores dont know how to treasure rtf, take advantage of sg men being soft and polite lol. But advantage only can take once, after that no more liao😂
Old 19-03-2023, 12:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 612 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61568 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by angeloo View Post
Its a pity though some whores dont know how to treasure rtf, take advantage of sg men being soft and polite lol. But advantage only can take once, after that no more liao😂
but many many will still rtf, and shower them with gifts. see some WLs rooms, decorated with luxurious gifts.
Old 19-03-2023, 01:32 PM
Samster (Donor)

bullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant future

Last Call last 3 days. 1820 Fei Fei, Korean look, she says she is cutting card this Wednesday. I have tried her, if you like some kimchi flavour, worth the try
Old 19-03-2023, 01:38 PM
Samster (Donor)

Compilation from bros 18th March 2023

Lorong 14 House 31 -- Two PRC (Meng Na aka Na Na, Bao Bao)
Lorong 16 House 6 --
Lorong 16 House 8 -- Two PRC (Jing Jing, Jia Jia)
Lorong 16 House 10 --
Lorong 16 House 12 -- Four PRC (Dada, Kiki, Meng Meng, Xiao Yu)
Lorong 16 House 54a (lvl2) -- Four PRC (Jia Jia, Yang Yang, xx, xx, xx)
Lorong 16 House 58a (lvl2) -- Two PRC (Yang Niu, Wei Wei)
Lorong 16 House 58b (lvl3) -- Five PRC (Fei Fei, Xiao Xiao, Yang Yang, xx, xx)
Lorong 16 House 69 -- Ten PRC (Yi Yi, Lu Lu, Sasa, Jiao Jiao, Nana, Rong Rong, Duo Duo)
Lorong 18 House 20 -- Eleven PRC (Apple, Fei Fei, Anna, YueYue,Lina, Qi Qi, Xiao Xue, Ferrari, Happy, Qian Duo Duo, Baby)
Lorong 20 House 33 -- Six PRC (Ting Ting, Mei Mei, Xiao Pingguo, Xiao Qing, Caishan, xx)
Lorong 20 House 41 -- Seven PRC (Xiao Mei, Qing Qing, Qin Qin, Fang Fang, Xiao Na, lili, Xiao Wu)
Lorong 20 House 45 -- Four PRC (Tian Tian, Si Si, Ruo Ruo, Duo Duo)
Lorong 20 House 58 -- Five PRC (Sasa, Grace, Mandy, Lisa, Lulu)
Westerhout House 4 -- Three PRC (Shuang Shuang, Zhen Zhen, Xia Tian)
Westerhout House 15 -- Five PRC
Westerhout House 17 -- Three PRC (Lynn, Dian Dian, xx)

Lorong 14 House 31 --$200 for 1 hour (67441295 or 6747 5731)
Lorong 16 House 6 – $160 for 45 minutes, one shot (6741-9691) (Accepts Paynow/Paylah to OKT Ah Yap)
Lorong 16 House 8 – $100 for 30 minutes, one shot, $200 for 1 hour, one shot (67417226) (Accepts Paynow/Paylah to OKT Eric)
Lorong 16 House 12 --$200 for 1 hour, one shot (67473994) (Accepts Paynow/Paylah to OKT Tommy)
Lorong 16 House 54a (lvl2) -- $180 for 1 hour, one shot (6744-9916)
Lorong 16 House 58a (lvl2) --$150 for 45 minutes, one shot, $200 for 1 hour, one shot (67441572) (Accepts Paynow/Paylah to OKT BOTAK)
Lorong 16 House 58b (lvl3) -- $180 for 1 hour, one shot
Lorong 16 House 69 --$80 for 30 minutes, one shot, $150 for 1 hour, one shot (68446236) (Accepts Paynow/Paylah to OKT lady boss)
Lorong 18 House 20 -- $200 for 1 hour, one shot (67461181) (Accepts Paynow/Paylah to OKT Peter)
Lorong 20 House 33 -- $100 for 30 minutes one shot, $200 for 1 hour one
Lorong 20 House 41 -- $100 for 30 minutes one shot, $200 for 1 hour one shot (Accepts Paynow/Paylah to OKT Derrick)
Lorong 20 House 45 -- $100 for 30 minutes one shot, $200 for 1 hour one shot (Accepts Paynow/Paylah to OKT Da Tou)
Lorong 20 House 58 --$150 for 45 minutes, one shot, $200 for 1 hour, one shot (6841-3683)
Westerhout House 4 --$100 for 30 minutes one shot, $200 for 1 hour, one shot (6744-1212)
Westerhout House 17 -- $100 for 30 minutes one shot (6744-1818)

Bros FR summary

Lorong 14 House 31
Meng Na, aka Na Na
about 1.62m, long hair with brown goldenish colour, foxy eyes, naughty character, not fat or skinny, acceptable. use her boob, ass and vagina to rub you, finger teasing you. slow and steady BBBJ. Accomodating and love sex.
Bao Bao
small size, like to chit chat

Lorong 16 House 6

Lorong 16 House 8
Jing Jing
C cup with portruding nipple, quite fair skin, small eyes, mole on nose, petite small size slim
Jia Jia
small size girl, fair, girl next door, 2 tattoos on her body. Full body cat bath, accommodation to positions, cow girl pump you fast
4 new WL starting next week

Lorong 16 House 10

lorong 16 house 12
Dada
1.55m, D or E boobs, meaty, Hardworking and sincere, French and BBBJ, accommodating
Kiki
Looks young and chio, slim figure with B cup, accommodating
Meng Meng
Enhanced boobs, good service, skinny in a good way, looks a bit like Zhang Tian Ai or Cecilia Cheung
Xiao Yu
Quite chio and tall, around 1.66m. Very slim and enhanced B cup. Nice bbbj and catbath. Can french deep also

Lorong 16 House 54a (lvl2)
Jia jia
Tall, Elegant beauty with natural C+ boobs who provide very passionate DFK, bottom hairless
Yang Yang
C cup enhanced, SYT, fair, tall, short AR
xx
xx

lorong 16 house 58a (lvl 2)
Yang Niu
mixed Russian-Chinese look, brown hair, Curvy butt, slender body, very very fair skin, natural C cup pink nipples, services oriented hardworking type, sensual sucking of balls and rod, good Arse rimming and BBBJ
Wei Wei
Petite size, looks like a teenager, firm B cup nice to grab, BBBJ good suction, good AR, knows her job well with good service

Lorong 16 House 58b (lvl3)
Fei Fei
firm physique, BBBJ, B to C firm breasts, many positions, good licking catbath
Xiao Xiao
curvy butt, natural B with brownish cherry size nipples, fair smooth skin, BBBJ, small aerola with grape shape nipple, hairless pussy, few tattoos on body, loud moans
Yang Yang
C boobs with pale pink nips, feels natural, very soft, snowy fair with v smooth complexion, very good service
xx
xx

lorong 16 house 69
Yi Yi
B cup, good AR, friendly, big fleshy butt, accomodating in different positions
Lu Lu
Angpai, enhanced C cup, perky butt, pretty, stereo sound moans
Sasa
Chatty middle age lady, Body typical milf, b cup saggy. Tattoos on tummy and leg, Fair skin, meaty, accomodating in various positions, Service top notch. Cat bath all over top to legs. Long lasting AR, slurping and all. Bbbj also very long and sensational. FJ standard. Can control pussy muscles
Jiao Jiao
angpai, enhanced C cup, about 1.55m tall
Nana
B cup, a bit meaty
Rong Rong
meaty
Duo Duo
xx
xx
xx

lorong 18 house 20
Apple
Fair, C cup Nipples pink n small
Fei Fei
B cup, fair skin, sultry, friendly, BBBJ, has Korean look
Anna
Can DFK
QiQi
B cup, pronounced as 七七, loud moans stereo sound, First class oral skill can deep throat, Can DFK
petite, cute, pretty with good personality and providing excellent service
YueYue
D cup, BBBJ, AR
Lina
BBBJ, AR
Xiao Xue
capped BJ, Can DFK
Ferrari
C cup, fair skin, DFK and BBBJ
Happy
B cup, fair skin, BBBJ
Qian Duo Duo
D cup melon, not fat, very fair skin, DFK, BBBJ
Baby
B cup, fair skin, BBBJ, DFK

lorong 20 house 33
Mei Mei
Enhanced C, nice nipples, Fair skin, look pre MILF, accomodating to positions
Ting Ting
Xiao Ping Guo
Looks slim, quite pretty and currently on code red.
Xiao Qi (小七)
Caishan
Zou Zou
not slim, slightly meaty
2 new WL coming next week mentioned by OKT.

lorong 20 house 41
Xiao Mei
B cup, 1.65m tall, exotic Guizhou minority look, BBBJ, does not allow kissing of tits
Qing Qing
B Cup
Qin Qin
Fang Fang
B Cup
Xiao Na
lili
good toned physique, fair skin, firm ass, enhanced C cup
Xiao Wu
Body nice slim and tall. Boobs B cup with nice peanut size nipples. Excellent for slurping. Butt not too flat. Nice for grabbing while missionary. Flat tummy. Slender legs.

Lorong 20 House 45
Tian Tian (sweet sweet)
F cup, pink small nipples, very delicious, very sweet young cute look, meaty with a tattoo and the waist, very patient and hardworking, really worth the price point.
Si Si
B cup, small nipple, 1.68m, AR. Very pretty and attractive, stretch marks on stomach. Gyrates her body when you fuck her, hungry for BBBJ
Ruo Ruo
A cup, pre-milf, AR, good service, slim and horny, BBBJ take in whole dick, catbath slurp and suck whole body
Duo Duo
C cup, fair skin, very friendly, a bit meaty with tattoo on shoulder, BBBJ

lorong 20 house 58
Grace
Petite, looks like a JC student, perky nipples, Natural B cup. Fucking her feels like fucking a 18 year old JC student
Mandy
B cup with small pinkish nipples, good catbath, good BBBJ in shower, cute and young, sharp features. Can DFK. FJ with fake moans.
Sasa
Looks slutty, good hot cold water BBBJ, good service, luscious thick lips, boobs are soft
Lisa aka Bai Xue
C cup, Minority ethnic groups look, big boned, may not have the best look or body but her attitude and hard working is one of the best, GFE
Lulu
foreplay during shower, willing to please (lick nipples, balls, a bit of AR etc), perfect body shape (big boobs and big ass with slim waist)

Westerhout House 4
Shuang Shuang
GF feel, C-D cup, bubbly village gal, short meaty stouty body, BBBJ, accomodating in various position, load moans when fucked
Zhen Zhen
Erotic, A cup, MILF above 30, makeup a bit thick, around 1.6m, some sugar rolls on tummy, use nipples to poke during AR, good service and attitude, average looks and body, pussy a bit loose, hardworking rider
Xia Tian
Petite slim and short, fair skin, body art of left shoulder plate, GFE easy going, deep throat BBBJ

Westerhout House 15
Anna
good MILF look, saggy B cup, tattoo on belly, BBBJ with short AR
xx
xx
xx
xx

Westerhout House 17
Lynn
Can french and bbbj. More towards meaty and busty.
Dian Dian
sweet smile, 1.6M++ not that type of skinny type, round/big ass, round breast and bottom a batch of bush , not standard inverted triangle hair shape, with good butt good for doggie style
QiQi
C cup, tanned, pretty face
xx
xx
xx
Old 19-03-2023, 01:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 347 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 673 / Power: 3
iTea is a splendid one to beholdiTea is a splendid one to beholdiTea is a splendid one to beholdiTea is a splendid one to beholdiTea is a splendid one to beholdiTea is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Hi Bro, could u please share with me whose that WL? many thanks

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret."
Old 19-03-2023, 03:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTea View Post
Hi Bro, could u please share with me whose that WL? many thanks
Prompt you
Old 19-03-2023, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 364 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4669 / Power: 3
beginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro, TQ for highlighting this perennial problem. I had up yr points.

ppreciate if u could share the WLs & tehri tricks. TQ in adv.
Old 19-03-2023, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 12
newbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thought xiaoyu 1612 no longer working?
Old 20-03-2023, 02:01 PM
Samster (Donor)

Compilation from bros 20th March 2023

Lorong 14 House 31 -- Two PRC (Meng Na aka Na Na, Bao Bao)
Lorong 16 House 6 --
Lorong 16 House 8 -- Two PRC (Jing Jing, Jia Jia)
Lorong 16 House 10 --
Lorong 16 House 12 -- Four PRC (Dada, Kiki, Meng Meng, Xiao Yu)
Lorong 16 House 58a (lvl2) -- Two PRC (Yang Niu, Wei Wei)
Lorong 16 House 69 -- Ten PRC (Yi Yi, Lu Lu, Sasa, Jiao Jiao, Nana, Rong Rong, Duo Duo)
Lorong 18 House 20 -- Eleven PRC (Apple, Fei Fei, Anna, YueYue,Lina, Qi Qi, Xiao Xue, Ferrari, Happy, Qian Duo Duo, Baby)
Lorong 20 House 33 -- Six PRC (Ting Ting, Mei Mei, Xiao Pingguo, Xiao Qing, Caishan, xx)
Lorong 20 House 41 -- Seven PRC (Xiao Mei, Qing Qing, Qin Qin, Fang Fang, Xiao Na, lili, Xiao Wu)
Lorong 20 House 45 -- Four PRC (Tian Tian, Si Si, Ruo Ruo, Duo Duo)
Lorong 20 House 58 -- Five PRC (Sasa, Grace, Mandy, Lisa, Lulu)
Westerhout House 4 -- Three PRC (Shuang Shuang, Zhen Zhen, Xia Tian)
Westerhout House 15 -- Five PRC
Westerhout House 17 -- Three PRC (Lynn, Dian Dian, xx)

Lorong 14 House 31 --$200 for 1 hour (67441295 or 6747 5731)
Lorong 16 House 6 – $160 for 45 minutes, one shot (6741-9691) (Accepts Paynow/Paylah to OKT Ah Yap)
Lorong 16 House 8 – $100 for 30 minutes, one shot, $200 for 1 hour, one shot (67417226) (Accepts Paynow/Paylah to OKT Eric)
Lorong 16 House 12 --$200 for 1 hour, one shot (67473994) (Accepts Paynow/Paylah to OKT Tommy)
Lorong 16 House 54a (lvl2) -- $180 for 1 hour, one shot (6744-9916)
Lorong 16 House 58a (lvl2) --$150 for 45 minutes, one shot, $200 for 1 hour, one shot (67441572) (Accepts Paynow/Paylah to OKT BOTAK)
Lorong 16 House 58b (lvl3) -- $180 for 1 hour, one shot
Lorong 16 House 69 --$80 for 30 minutes, one shot, $150 for 1 hour, one shot (68446236) (Accepts Paynow/Paylah to OKT lady boss)
Lorong 18 House 20 -- $200 for 1 hour, one shot (67461181) (Accepts Paynow/Paylah to OKT Peter)
Lorong 20 House 33 -- $100 for 30 minutes one shot, $200 for 1 hour one
Lorong 20 House 41 -- $100 for 30 minutes one shot, $200 for 1 hour one shot (Accepts Paynow/Paylah to OKT Derrick)
Lorong 20 House 45 -- $100 for 30 minutes one shot, $200 for 1 hour one shot (Accepts Paynow/Paylah to OKT Da Tou)
Lorong 20 House 58 --$150 for 45 minutes, one shot, $200 for 1 hour, one shot (6841-3683)
Westerhout House 4 --$100 for 30 minutes one shot, $200 for 1 hour, one shot (6744-1212)
Westerhout House 17 -- $100 for 30 minutes one shot (6744-1818)

Bros FR summary

Lorong 14 House 31
Meng Na, aka Na Na
about 1.62m, long hair with brown goldenish colour, foxy eyes, naughty character, not fat or skinny, acceptable. use her boob, ass and vagina to rub you, finger teasing you. slow and steady BBBJ. Accomodating and love sex.
Bao Bao
small size, like to chit chat

Lorong 16 House 6

Lorong 16 House 8
Jing Jing
C cup with portruding nipple, quite fair skin, small eyes, mole on nose, petite small size slim
Jia Jia
small size girl, fair, girl next door, 2 tattoos on her body. Full body cat bath, accommodation to positions, cow girl pump you fast
4 new WL starting next week

Lorong 16 House 10

lorong 16 house 12
Dada
1.55m, D or E boobs, meaty, Hardworking and sincere, French and BBBJ, accommodating
Kiki
Looks young and chio, slim figure with B cup, accommodating
Meng Meng
Enhanced boobs, good service, skinny in a good way, looks a bit like Zhang Tian Ai or Cecilia Cheung
Xiao Yu
Quite chio and tall, around 1.66m. Very slim and enhanced B cup. Nice bbbj and catbath. Can french deep also

Lorong 16 House 54a (lvl2)
Jia jia
Tall, Elegant beauty with natural C+ boobs who provide very passionate DFK, bottom hairless
Yang Yang
C cup enhanced, SYT, fair, tall, short AR
xx
xx

lorong 16 house 58a (lvl 2)
Yang Niu
mixed Russian-Chinese look, brown hair, Curvy butt, slender body, very very fair skin, natural C cup pink nipples, services oriented hardworking type, sensual sucking of balls and rod, good Arse rimming and BBBJ
Wei Wei
Petite size, looks like a teenager, firm B cup nice to grab, BBBJ good suction, good AR, knows her job well with good service

Lorong 16 House 58b (lvl3)
Fei Fei
firm physique, BBBJ, B to C firm breasts, many positions, good licking catbath
Xiao Xiao
curvy butt, natural B with brownish cherry size nipples, fair smooth skin, BBBJ, small aerola with grape shape nipple, hairless pussy, few tattoos on body, loud moans
Yang Yang
C boobs with pale pink nips, feels natural, very soft, snowy fair with v smooth complexion, very good service
xx
xx

lorong 16 house 69
Yi Yi
B cup, good AR, friendly, big fleshy butt, accomodating in different positions
Lu Lu
Angpai, enhanced C cup, perky butt, pretty, stereo sound moans
Sasa
Chatty middle age lady, Body typical milf, b cup saggy. Tattoos on tummy and leg, Fair skin, meaty, accomodating in various positions, Service top notch. Cat bath all over top to legs. Long lasting AR, slurping and all. Bbbj also very long and sensational. FJ standard. Can control pussy muscles
Jiao Jiao
angpai, enhanced C cup, about 1.55m tall
Nana
B cup, a bit meaty
Rong Rong
meaty
Duo Duo
xx
xx
xx

lorong 18 house 20
Apple
Fair, C cup Nipples pink n small
Fei Fei
B cup, fair skin, sultry, friendly, BBBJ, has Korean look
Anna
Can DFK
QiQi
B cup, pronounced as 七七, loud moans stereo sound, First class oral skill can deep throat, Can DFK
petite, cute, pretty with good personality and providing excellent service
YueYue
D cup, BBBJ, AR
Lina
BBBJ, AR
Xiao Xue
capped BJ, Can DFK
Ferrari
C cup, fair skin, DFK and BBBJ
Happy
B cup, fair skin, BBBJ
Qian Duo Duo
D cup melon, not fat, very fair skin, DFK, BBBJ
Baby
B cup, fair skin, BBBJ, DFK

lorong 20 house 33
Mei Mei
Enhanced C, nice nipples, Fair skin, look pre MILF, accomodating to positions
Ting Ting
Xiao Ping Guo
enhanced C boobs with pale brown nips, surgical scars at under boob, small bush below with dark pussy lips, very friendly and chatty. Looks slim, quite pretty. No AR
Xiao Qi (小七)
Caishan
Zou Zou
not slim, slightly meaty
2 new WL coming next week mentioned by OKT.

lorong 20 house 41
Xiao Mei
B cup, 1.65m tall, exotic Guizhou minority look, BBBJ, does not allow kissing of tits
Qing Qing
B Cup
Qin Qin
Fang Fang
B Cup
Xiao Na
lili
good toned physique, fair skin, firm ass, enhanced C cup
Xiao Wu
Body nice slim and tall. Boobs B cup with nice peanut size nipples. Excellent for slurping. Butt not too flat. Nice for grabbing while missionary. Flat tummy. Slender legs.

Lorong 20 House 45
Tian Tian (sweet sweet)
F cup, pink small nipples, very delicious, very sweet young cute look, meaty with a tattoo and the waist, very patient and hardworking, really worth the price point.
Si Si
B cup, small nipple, 1.68m, AR. Very pretty and attractive, stretch marks on stomach. Gyrates her body when you fuck her, hungry for BBBJ
Ruo Ruo
A cup, pre-milf, AR, good service, slim and horny, BBBJ take in whole dick, catbath slurp and suck whole body
Duo Duo
C cup, fair skin, very friendly, a bit meaty with tattoo on shoulder, BBBJ

lorong 20 house 58
Grace
Petite, looks like a JC student, perky nipples, Natural B cup. Fucking her feels like fucking a 18 year old JC student
Mandy
B cup with small pinkish nipples, good catbath, good BBBJ in shower, cute and young, sharp features. Can DFK. FJ with fake moans.
Sasa
Looks slutty, good hot cold water BBBJ, good service, luscious thick lips, boobs are soft
Lisa aka Bai Xue
C cup, Minority ethnic groups look, big boned, may not have the best look or body but her attitude and hard working is one of the best, GFE
Lulu
foreplay during shower, willing to please (lick nipples, balls, a bit of AR etc), perfect body shape (big boobs and big ass with slim waist)

Westerhout House 4
Shuang Shuang
GF feel, C-D cup, bubbly village gal, short meaty stouty body, BBBJ, accomodating in various position, load moans when fucked
Zhen Zhen
Erotic, A cup, MILF above 30, makeup a bit thick, around 1.6m, some sugar rolls on tummy, use nipples to poke during AR, good service and attitude, average looks and body, pussy a bit loose, hardworking rider
Xia Tian
Petite slim and short, fair skin, body art of left shoulder plate, GFE easy going, deep throat BBBJ

Westerhout House 15
Anna
good MILF look, saggy B cup, tattoo on belly, BBBJ with short AR
xx
xx
xx
xx

Westerhout House 17
Lynn
Can french and bbbj. More towards meaty and busty.
Dian Dian
sweet smile, 1.6M++ not that type of skinny type, round/big ass, round breast and bottom a batch of bush , not standard inverted triangle hair shape, with good butt good for doggie style
QiQi
C cup, tanned, pretty face
xx
xx
xx
Old 21-03-2023, 02:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Re: Update: PRC Gals in Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullterrier View Post

Lorong B]
Bro, here are the updates …

L1654A

1. Jia Jia
2. QiQi
3. MiMi
4. Xue Er

L1658B

1. Fei Fei
2. Li Zhi
3. Ping Ping
4. Yang Yang