The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 22-03-2023, 08:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 860 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Nuru massage in bangkok latest

Quote:
Originally Posted by FanCheong View Post
Been to doki doki on end Feb to try nuru massage for 90 min. I didn't book just walk in. If walk in better go after 2pm according to the counter otherwise call in to book is better to secure the gal. Maybe afternoon shift

Doki Doki
Girl: Forget the name
Attitude 7/10: After 1st round fj, I thought will have 2nd round FJ but she say 2nd round bj or cim only but end up cannot finish.(Not sure if is real?)

Looks 7/10. No choice only hv 2 gal available on the time then get chio 1 another too tall for me, but later found out is fake silicon boob. Now I know what silicon boob feel

Service 7/10. Nuru not much body feeling when she rubbing possible too many gel.. This was my 1st time on Nuru massage but she take many time in nuru rubbing
Most 90mins got 2nd FJ if you can tahan. I shared this in BKK thread, I went to Mai Chan and I asked for 2nd shot she tried to pull fast one but heng I reminded her it's 2hrs session. Must be see you so no up so you need to be firm. Anyway BJ also good bah.

Glad you able to feel silicon boobs. Most Thai MLs have de

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 22-03-2023, 10:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

So, today I scouted Heaven BKK. I was surprised. The counter girl from Kokoro is now working here and she notice me in an instant lol, probably cuz I've been to Kokoro a few times.

10 girls working today, 5 serving customers, she asked remaining 5 girls out to show me remaining line up. Too bad, only 1 out of these 5 I would pick. I don't know about the rest who are working, maybe more choices since they were picked.

It is cheaper here, same price as Doki. 3,000B/60min/1s, 3,500B/90min/2s. VIP room +400B. If I haven't had a session at Momo earlier, I may pick this one.
Old 24-03-2023, 07:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 398 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 4
Christin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChristin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

which place to stay if need want a lot of nuru massage?
Old 24-03-2023, 09:07 AM
Samster

StupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christin View Post
which place to stay if need want a lot of nuru massage?
Most MPs are in Asok to Thonglor area

Old 24-03-2023, 08:21 PM
Samster

lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

After scouting Heaven BKK 2 days ago, saw that not all the girls pics are in the website. They have quite a lot more selection, there was a good choice (maybe) when viewing the line up on site so I wanted to try them today, but not open ... Maybe head over next week to try again.

End up walked over to Doki to RTF my fav ML. Luckily the customer seated there before me didn't pick her (but took the painful service ML lol). I'm not picking that one ever lol.
Old 24-03-2023, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
After scouting Heaven BKK 2 days ago, saw that not all the girls pics are in the website. They have quite a lot more selection, there was a good choice (maybe) when viewing the line up on site so I wanted to try them today, but not open ... Maybe head over next week to try again.

End up walked over to Doki to RTF my fav ML. Luckily the customer seated there before me didn't pick her (but took the painful service ML lol). I'm not picking that one ever lol.
From my understanding not all ladies are okay to have their pictures online. I know places like Doki censor the faces.

Old 24-03-2023, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
From my understanding not all ladies are okay to have their pictures online. I know places like Doki censor the faces.
Heaven BKK and Kokoro also had their eyes censored. Some girls at Kokoro are also unlisted, and they don't share the pics even in PM, its available in their iPad or just call for line up. I've seen almost all of Doki's current girls, I'll probably just keep on RTF my fav one here. So far, I find her better than other Nuru MLs, probably also cuz of chemistry build up from multiple RTFs.

I also noticed some MP like Momo recently removed the pictures of some girls, name and stats remained, probably by their request. And I just saw a pretty 21yo SYT who I tried last time came back to work after 6 mths but unlisted, she's good, if I knew I book her again. She was listed with pics at that time. The mamasan remembers, cuz I often head to Momo.

Some MP posts some samples and ask you to head down to view more girls. Mitu is by request only for the line up, they will PM you the list, reply to book, actually Kokoro is somewhat same. Daisy Dream's "Working Today" is inaccurate, there are more girls at the shop and the pics are somewhat inaccurate.

Of course the best way is to head down and choose your girl, but sometimes the good ones get picked already or booked. Then you can't see them anyway. Usually I'll just book my fav ML at Doki in advance. Otherwise, do a recce like what I did at Heaven BKK (and other MPs).
Old 25-03-2023, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 12
Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Smile Alaina

B1,800 for 90 minutes.
Old 25-03-2023, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
reddead deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone know if any of the dd or Dori or kororo got accept credit cards? 😂
Old 25-03-2023, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by reddead View Post
Anyone know if any of the dd or Dori or kororo got accept credit cards? 😂
Just pay in cold hard Rama lol

Old 27-03-2023, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
havbec deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Everyone!

Just came back from BKK last week and would like to share a simple tarma massage FR - not Nuru

Initially wanted to go to Analisa to try the 4 hands glory hole but couldn’t find the location after I got off my Grab. Walked alittle and found Asoke First Class Massage in one of the alleys.

Asked for 2 girls, aromatherapy massage at 600B/girl/hour. Massage was quite SOP. As I did not haggle much, settled for 1k each girl for topless autoroam + zhut zhut and HJ finish. Total damage: 3.2k

Simple, not mindblowing but good experience.
Old 28-03-2023, 07:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by havbec View Post
Hi Everyone!

Just came back from BKK last week and would like to share a simple tarma massage FR - not Nuru

Initially wanted to go to Analisa to try the 4 hands glory hole but couldn’t find the location after I got off my Grab. Walked alittle and found Asoke First Class Massage in one of the alleys.

Asked for 2 girls, aromatherapy massage at 600B/girl/hour. Massage was quite SOP. As I did not haggle much, settled for 1k each girl for topless autoroam + zhut zhut and HJ finish. Total damage: 3.2k

Simple, not mindblowing but good experience.
Analisa not hard to find. It's at Soi 6 just beside Nana BTS. I found them by accident while heading to Kasalong.

Old 30-03-2023, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 2
iamedmund55 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Analisa not hard to find. It's at Soi 6 just beside Nana BTS. I found them by accident while heading to Kasalong.
i still considered very newbie in BKK. only go mai chan and kokoro.

how is analisa?
Old 30-03-2023, 08:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 2
Lordofkorat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Ya. Just go through this thread and the BKK thread, write down the shop names and get a tortoise to pick lor 55555
hahaha tortoise too slow wait no time. flip coin or throw dice lol
Old 31-03-2023, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamedmund55 View Post
i still considered very newbie in BKK. only go mai chan and kokoro.

how is analisa?
Did I say I tried Analisa? I wanted to try but no time. Next trip I might try
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1