The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 15-05-2012, 09:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 20
Sexpress deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySexpress deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: HC with hj at bukit timah by 38D milf

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaijin gigolo View Post
Why the big secret as to the location? The point of this board is for sharing information, you idiot, just post it so you won't end up with 8 pages of 'can I have the contact' . For fucks sake...
I am with him on this... Given negative points of t/s and by now 15 pages of nothing can we safely assume this thread is in vain now, can be ignored (or deleted ) for that matter ??
Old 17-05-2012, 01:52 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3304 / Power: 21
stiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond repute

In fact, this thread should be buried deep and forgotten. Donna is no longer working at this joint anymore, and the joint itself has been shut for over a year by now I think. It's based in a former racing area, for those who know the area.

So whoever dug this up.. no point. Joint is dead, Donna's not working there and I don't know where is she..!
Old 18-05-2012, 02:25 PM
Not Activated

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
clarky is Cool - loads of Potential

This is my first FR please have patience with me!

Not sure if bro TS is talking bout the same joint, but I was visiting this joint in upp bukit timah for a spread of 3years already...

Was there last night, greeted by a PRC probably in the early 30s didn't ask for her name, massage for back was good, but the rest of the other parts got no feel...

Ask if I wanted hj I ask if got anyth else, she say ya lift up her t-shirt and bra for another 30, bargain for a bit and get 10bucks off, I was like why not, so she put up her blue t-shirt and bra and start to hover her jugs above my face, I raised my head and give it a 1-lick-so-as-to-let-her-ask-for-more-lick and she twig, she was jumping while stroking me, she said she couldn't take my licking and my other hand 'tuning' her right nip hahahahha

Me: wet already uh?!
Her: why so obvious still ask?! I cannot take it alr!!
Me: hahahahah

Ask for bj but she say the reason they(the joint) last for so long is because they only offer hj... Sian... But nvm she was so high on the licking that she went damn fast, came in the next 3mins, wipe me with a warm wet towel which feels damn good in the air condition room. Paid and left.

damages: $40 for 45min, $50 for 60mins, hj-$50, exposed jugs-$30(eventually I bargain till $20)
Total damge: 40+50+20=110
Name: never ask
Massage: 6.5/10 (back massage was good, the rest is piano)
BBBJ: NO
FJ: NO
Autoroam: yes but top only as she's having her period
GFE: 7/10 (I'm 22 and she's 30plus, I ain't a mature women guy, probably 5 or. 6years senior still alright la)

Overall pretty good experience for me

RTM: when I'm feeling rich lor

PS: believe it or not although my profile says I start since 2006, yes its true but I didn't visit SBF since then till early this year so ya I'm a newbie, I apologise for any mistake in this FR! Qing duo duo zhi jiao!
Old 18-05-2012, 07:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Soulfy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, can pm me the contacts pls...
Old 22-08-2023, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 1
Yuro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarky View Post

Not sure if bro TS is talking bout the same joint, but I was visiting this joint in upp bukit timah for a spread of 3years already...

Was there last night, greeted by a PRC probably in the early 30s didn't ask for her name, massage for back was good, but the rest of the other parts got no feel...

Ask if I wanted hj I ask if got anyth else, she say ya lift up her t-shirt and bra for another 30, bargain for a bit and get 10bucks off, I was like why not, so she put up her blue t-shirt and bra and start to hover her jugs above my face, I raised my head and give it a 1-lick-so-as-to-let-her-ask-for-more-lick and she twig, she was jumping while stroking me, she said she couldn't take my licking and my other hand 'tuning' her right nip hahahahha

Ask for bj but she say the reason they(the joint) last for so long is because they only offer hj... Sian... But nvm she was so high on the licking that she went damn fast, came in the next 3mins, wipe me with a warm wet towel which feels damn good in the air condition room. Paid and left.

damages: $40 for 45min, $50 for 60mins, hj-$50, exposed jugs-$30(eventually I bargain till $20)
GFE: 7/10 (I'm 22 and she's 30plus, I ain't a mature women guy, probably 5 or. 6years senior still alright la)

PS: believe it or not although my profile says I start since 2006, yes its true but I didn't visit SBF since then till early this year so ya I'm a newbie, I apologise for any mistake in this FR! Qing duo duo zhi jiao!
You got mail bro.
Old 23-08-2023, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 633 / Power: 19
Clonie is a name known to allClonie is a name known to allClonie is a name known to allClonie is a name known to allClonie is a name known to allClonie is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuro View Post
You got mail bro.
Digging up a 10 year old thread?
Old 23-08-2023, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
enigma1982 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarky View Post

Haha age 22, started account in 2006. You have started very young.
Old 23-08-2023, 09:32 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
ninjashott is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Anyone can share ctc pls?
Old 26-08-2023, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 1
BananaMilk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by enigma1982 View Post
Haha age 22, started account in 2006. You have started very young.
Just realized bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1