The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 18-08-2011, 11:39 PM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
nokia6i00 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Doris HC (Miramar Hotel)

http://sbfsg.shop/showthr...#post57153 74
many fr on dorris spa masseuse over here
Old 16-09-2011, 04:01 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 0
johnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunttindale View Post
Just had Debie for lunch, great massage strong. Did HJ and be warn she try to stick finger in your bum.
any bro know where is debbie now?
Tall fair lady, with make up.
Old 22-08-2023, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 1
Yuro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chukeliang View Post
Miramar Hotel was reccomended by my frd as its entrance is cheap.
cut things short, went into rm and not long came a lady guess in mid 30's painful massage with HJ only.
Massage was gd (maybe nvr tried others before at then) chatty personality, than as usual massage back than front and ocassionally accidentally tickle my didi, at tat point of time i tell myself aiya HJ also can la anyway she not bad looking and can roam.
I was waiting for the golden qns but it was not asked and she kept caressing my didi till it wakes up and than came the GQ, i acted innocent asking wats qns is tat "u mean u provide s*x", and she shyly offered the price as usual $50 HJ, $80 BJ, $100 FJ, she ask me to opt for $100 to boink her and kept told me she's wet from the previous customer tat roam all over her but ended up only opt for HJ.
Still acting innocent i told her it was my birthday tat day, my frd paid for the entrance and nvr inform me there r such services provided. than she asked me how much i have and i told her only $50 and disappointedly she said HJ again (stroking my didi while neg), and i told her but i wish to pia (fuck in hokkien) her and she also replied she's wet too, so aft neg (still stroking than i tell myself if she cont stroking sure unload my ammo and ended with HJ nia) she came with a solution suggesting me paying $80 for FJ, but i tell her i only got $50, she stopped for awhile and asked will i be coming back, i ans if yr service is gd y not, hence she said ok $50 for FJ -

Name: forgot, but number 69 (fav number wont forget)
Look: 6/10 (not syt but f**kable look)
HJ: 8/10 (slow with occasionally accidentally touches yr rim)
BBBJ: nvr try
FJ: 8/10 (real wet pussy tho nvr initiate movement but her moaning was so av type)
overall dmg: entrance fee free (frd paid), $50 for Fj, (would go back if frd gg again cause not transport)

cheers
Any bro try no.69 lily?
Is her fj is cheap?[/QUOTE]

Which level bro? I ask the recep, they also don't know about this HC
Old 22-08-2023, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 10
yesscenter is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryesscenter is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryesscenter is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuro View Post
Any bro try no.69 lily?
Is her fj is cheap?
Which level bro? I ask the recep, they also don't know about this HC[/QUOTE]
C

Already closed since pre covid

Are you dreaming
Old 22-08-2023, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 9
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute

Recently noticed new accounts digging out old threads. Not dreaming but on purpose. Crazy
Waste bandwidth; spam!

Zzzz

Used to go to the spa at Miramar last year(under another name already) but the entrance kinda high.
Old 22-08-2023, 10:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3480 / Power: 13
Dddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by evoralliart View Post
Recently noticed new accounts digging out old threads. Not dreaming but on purpose. Crazy
Waste bandwidth; spam!

Zzzz

Used to go to the spa at Miramar last year(under another name already) but the entrance kinda high.
High entrance price so went once only . Room environment good tho . Any bro went recently the malaysian lineup still available?
Old 22-08-2023, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 4
tpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud oftpylor8 has much to be proud of

Zombie thread waking up..
Old 23-08-2023, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 830 / Power: 9
e250skh is a splendid one to beholde250skh is a splendid one to beholde250skh is a splendid one to beholde250skh is a splendid one to beholde250skh is a splendid one to beholde250skh is a splendid one to beholde250skh is a splendid one to behold

should be " Venus Relax spa", my ML wechat me.
Old 23-08-2023, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 9
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute

Yea man
Went quite a number of times last year. And as mentioned, entrance fee kinda high.
Had one PRC there but she left thereafter. Stopped going there after that.
Old 23-08-2023, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 1
FirstBaseman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFirstBaseman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFirstBaseman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFirstBaseman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFirstBaseman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Last time Doris had a good looking MILF JG master Estee.
Old 25-08-2023, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 14
Fanatic deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFanatic deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirstBaseman View Post
Last time Doris had a good looking MILF JG master Estee.
This Estee has the full package, height, body, sexy moves, know where to touch a man weak spot, follow her from basement beach road plaza, to Kitchener road hotel on the 2nd floor, to Pacific Plaza scotts road, than to Dorris, than lost her forever, any one know if she is still in this line, can you please message me.
Old 25-08-2023, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 701 / Power: 17
malaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fanatic View Post
This Estee has the full package, height, body, sexy moves, know where to touch a man weak spot, follow her from basement beach road plaza, to Kitchener road hotel on the 2nd floor, to Pacific Plaza scotts road, than to Dorris, than lost her forever, any one know if she is still in this line, can you please message me.
She must be a GILF now .....
Old 25-08-2023, 07:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 22
Ganasai is a glorious beacon of lightGanasai is a glorious beacon of lightGanasai is a glorious beacon of lightGanasai is a glorious beacon of lightGanasai is a glorious beacon of light

Sugar, if I still remember correctly, is my favourite back then. Always visit this HC after my football session as it is nearby...
Old 25-08-2023, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 1
BananaMilk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by evoralliart View Post
Waste bandwidth; spam!

Zzzz

Agreed! What a waste of bandwidth
Old 26-08-2023, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 393 / Power: 20
totolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I went there a couple of times in 2004. The first time was served by Penny. Who was probably in late 30s then. If I remember correctly, she had a fit figure and in terms of looks, above average+. Good massage and when come to the special, she started with a handjob. She then encouraged me to touch her body, so my wants went into her top, kneads her shapely boobs and also touching her tight butt. She gave me a horny look and then whispered into my ears, saying she can sense that i need more than a hand release. I smile and next, she stripped naked, lie on bed and took me into her in missionary. Her body was really tight and so nice to feel with my hands. I pumped her hard, fast and deep and her mouth was in a round shape gasping and she was trying to suppress her moans. Soon i unloaded a huge amount into the condom. She saw it, smiled and said she was right…i needed a good release.

The second visit was uneventful. Can’t remember the name of the lady and her looks does not really appear to me. i think it was just a simple HJ.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1