The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 10-05-2024, 09:38 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 420 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18520 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Was that stint after she officially left the massage scene? I know she was here for a few stints even for massage, moving from places to places before she finally retired, just don’t know when she moved to KTV. Guess she did not find me a strong enough regular to catch up after. After she left the last I heard from her is she got someone whom she might marry and then that’s it.
That was after her massage era

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old 10-05-2024, 09:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 4
LovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackylee View Post
Any bros know any ML or FL with ang kong? lately got a taste for such, the more ang kong the merrier
kindly share too if u had found, preferbably age 20s
Old 10-05-2024, 10:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 605 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24589 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by konys View Post
Hi bros, has anyone tried bo bo(波波)?. I see her face and波波abit steam. Do kindly share your fr thank you!
This ML was previously named as Ju Bo. Also an FL who charges ($280 previously) $260 now? (Had always successfully negotiated down) Face should be 85% similar. Boobs are C+ and enhanced. Put on effort to have a meticulous makeup and dressed in white sexy bra and transparent lacy panty, showing her bush, to welcome you at the door. Shower with you, but not much action. Fully nude while massaging. Basically, allow 5G roaming (if you select hj or CIM only) Not good at massage; sensual fingering and boobs massage is quite OK. Deep throat bj. Fingered her pussy, gets wet easily but no finger penetration. Can dfk (YMMV) Great pussy grip action when she was in cowgal position. Sex is reasonable passionate but can tell she is closer to a commercial pro, makes you feel comfortable.

Basically, it's alright to try her if you have not. Advised her not to dwell at that condo for more than 2 mths, being known for AV action in late Apr 2024.
Old 10-05-2024, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1386 / Power: 9
vazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisiong View Post
I think at least 3 ml in that spa wear similar panty in the pic leh, lol...
vietnamese girls love their sexy lingerie my friend. (:
Old 10-05-2024, 11:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 2
Moomoblacksheep is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoomoblacksheep is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for https://sglonelyguy-31.com/helen-massage/

Looks: milf, boobs are nice and handful. Petite body.
Massage: passable but no strength
Sensual: not bad. She only allows me to roam upper body. I tried going south but she moves my hand.Provide bj (she will use something to act as a condom for bj)and end it off with hj.
Personality: chatty and nice. Can carry a conversation

RTM: Maybe

Last edited by Moomoblacksheep; 11-05-2024 at 09:05 AM.
Old 11-05-2024, 12:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 394 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2433 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moomoblacksheep View Post

Sensual: not bad. She only allows me to roam upper body. I tried going south but she moves my hand.Provide bj (she will use something to act as a condom for bj)and end it off with hj.

she's a fl but limits roaming and doesn't have condom for cbj?
Old 11-05-2024, 12:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 530 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

I find them resemblance each other....

https://qianjin-9.site/staff-details.html?id=3020

https://sglonelyguy-31.com/massage-tongtong/
Old 11-05-2024, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 2
Moomoblacksheep is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoomoblacksheep is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
she's a fl but limits roaming and doesn't have condom for cbj?
Yep, you are right. I think taken the fj package. Then roaming south and condom will be taken out.
Old 11-05-2024, 02:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 608 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moomoblacksheep View Post

That kind of legendary “cover” again? Geez thought those are no more. I really quite scared of this kind of situation so I would rather bring my own condom for the hobby. There are even specific ones meant for BJ if you are not into FJ also.
Old 11-05-2024, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 325 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 3
duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!

Quote:
That kind of legendary “cover” again? Geez thought those are no more. I really quite scared of this kind of situation so I would rather bring my own condom for the hobby. There are even specific ones meant for BJ if you are not into FJ also.
Is this legendary cover a plastic cling wrap...?
Old 11-05-2024, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 15
killu1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkillu1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkillu1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkillu1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkillu1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sglonelyguy-31.com/massage-tong-tong/

Anyone else tried this tong tong can pm me pls ? I heard she’s gng back tomorrow.

Can share with me more about her looks whether isit plasticky and her boobs are they natural and well shaped ?
Old 11-05-2024, 04:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by killu1234 View Post

Anyone else tried this tong tong can pm me pls ? I heard she’s gng back tomorrow.

Can share with me more about her looks whether isit plasticky and her boobs are they natural and well shaped ?
quite close to vid and natural Bs.
Old 11-05-2024, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
XiaorenwuX is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by killu1234 View Post

Looks are close to video with makeup on. Very presentable. But now servicing in hotel near purple line. Yea leaving tomorrow. But likely will return.
Old 11-05-2024, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 286 / Power: 3
Dumbgame is one of the Best!Dumbgame is one of the Best!Dumbgame is one of the Best!

MR for SLG ML Dandan
Chio KTV SYT. Identical to photo and more chio in person. Has a pair of perfectly shaped and sized natural boobs. Mesmerising. Semi-nude. Kisses. With 5G roam. Goodness. Super wet pussy. Super proactive role in sensual. Accommodating to try different pattern hj requests like hdly. Duration > 30 mins with no complain and always trying to seduce. Hj is a little mechanical, so there is still room for improvement. Started with a simple back massage. Ended with a shower service. Overall, a full hour well spent for a wonderful and tempting session.

https://sglonelyguy-31.com/dan-dan-massage/

Last edited by Dumbgame; 12-05-2024 at 12:14 AM.
Old 11-05-2024, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5518 / Power: 17
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
There are even specific ones meant for BJ if you are not into FJ also.
which ones ah?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1