The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 22-05-2024, 10:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 937 / Power: 13
hi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to behold
Re: Massage at upper Thomson

I second this.

Just tried her yesterday after unclewang's recco.

Really good service and not a time watcher like what bros who tried have mentioned.

$60 for an hour massage, the massage isn't bad either. She told me she used to work in a legit clean MP in her hometown in big C. Thus the massage skills.

Quote:
Originally Posted by matureguy_sg View Post
Yup the lady is same with Judy. although not so young but the service is as good as what unclewang described n not a time watcher n provide good service. Will RTM. Mayb will also try Judy next time.
THANKS to unclewang recommendation. Anyone keen please ask from unclewang.
Old 22-05-2024, 11:31 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Massag3r is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hi bros can share updated Jenny ctc? Tia
Old 22-05-2024, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Mikeychan87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by unclewang12345 View Post
Yup she is definitely more than 30 but u will surprise tat she well maintain figures n the tits. Even some young ML also cannot compared. Yesterday afternoon raining n look for her again,have a nice hard massage n she even sit beside the bed and feed u with the milk while doing the chores. LEFT as a happy man. Withh rtm again.
Uncle can share contact of Jenny please? Thanks!
Old 22-05-2024, 07:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 1
Templara deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to the same joint as Judy and Amy but tried another ML LuLu. Personally I feel she is the prettiest of them and has very fair and flawless skin. She wore yoga pants and sports shoe. Basically a 100% gym girl look. You can imagine a slim and pretty MILF.

Very good massage, she kept changing position to make sure she can access the best angle. Sometimes is hands on her lap sometimes is leg on her shoulder etc etc. Very energetic and hard working.

Personality wise she is always smiling and chatty. Headlights enhanced but soft and very smooth skin. Hair below is very well trimmed. Asked about menu but she answered her menu is offered base on hygiene.

If you like good smile and always smiling or slim pretty gym girl or fair/smooth skin then go for Lulu. Age est early 30.

Entrance $60
RTM: definitely

Last edited by Templara; 24-05-2024 at 04:42 PM.
Old 22-05-2024, 08:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 682 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3326 / Power: 2
PeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Templara View Post
Went to the same joint as Judy and Amy but tried another ML LuLu. Personally I feel she is the prettiest of them and has very fair and flawless skin. She wore yoga pants, tight gym top and sports shoe. Basically a 100% gym girl look. You can imagine a slim and pretty MILF.

Very good massage, she kept changing position to make sure she can access the best angle. Sometimes is hands on her lap sometimes is leg on her shoulder etc etc. Very energetic and hard working.

Personality wise she is always smiling and chatty. Headlights enhanced but soft and very smooth skin. Hair below is very well trimmed. Asked about menu but she answered her menu is offered base on hygiene.

If you like good smile and always smiling or slim pretty gym girl or fair/smooth skin then go for Lulu. Age est early 30.

Entrance $60

Thanks for sharing. Good to know that other than Judy (who is going to RTC soon) and Amy, there is also Lulu at this joint.
Old 23-05-2024, 08:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 480 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2099 / Power: 9
unclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond repute

Guys if u want jenny's ctc,please get from uncle Peepee. Thanks
Old 23-05-2024, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 15
BigT is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBigT is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBigT is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBigT is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeePeeBoyinSG View Post
Thanks for sharing. Good to know that other than Judy (who is going to RTC soon) and Amy, there is also Lulu at this joint.

Bro can share Lulu ctc. Thks.
Old 23-05-2024, 12:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 682 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3326 / Power: 2
PeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigT View Post
Bro can share Lulu ctc. Thks.
Bro, for Lulu, you should send PM to Bro @Templara
Old 23-05-2024, 01:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 480 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2099 / Power: 9
unclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond repute

Alama already mmentioned 2ttimes liao if u want jenny ctc pls look for bro peepee n not me la. WAh phiang
Old 23-05-2024, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 15
BigT is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBigT is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBigT is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBigT is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Templara View Post
Went to the same joint as Judy and Amy but tried another ML LuLu. Personally I feel she is the prettiest of them and has very fair and flawless skin. She wore yoga pants, tight gym top and sports shoe. Basically a 100% gym girl look. You can imagine a slim and pretty MILF.

Entrance $60

Bro, can share Lulu ctc and location. Thks
Old 23-05-2024, 07:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 252 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 8
Chiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to beholdChiongster23 is a splendid one to behold

Hi bros. Recently went pass sin Ming saw a Chinese tcm call golden apple at Blk 23 or 24. Peep in and saw a ml looks pretty. Anyone tried? Can share infor?
Old 23-05-2024, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 1
Templara deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

All PMs replied, let me know how you find Lulu's service.
Old 23-05-2024, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 1
sharingic deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysharingic deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Talking Re: Massage at upper Thomson

Quote:
Guys if u want jenny's ctc,please get from uncle Peepee. Thanks
And that is why sex work is the oldest profession in the world. When dick is hard other abilities like reading ability and common sense all go out the window lol
Old 23-05-2024, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
oyrr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Sorry if I posted the wrong thread but just want to share a good ML in Sin Min. See tis lady in wechat working in sin min,so 2 days ago was there for site walk n intend to pay her a visit.
ENTRY is $60 and first look she is accepted. She led me to the room n give me a hug n them shower n laid on the bed.she can provide good massage as she was a masseur back in hunan. THE most important is she service is good and she produce good HDLY and after tat she will turn u over n put your leg over her leg. Then she will bend forward n massage your chest use her breast to press on your dick. So shoik tat u almost explore. Last but no least u can roll up her shirt n press on her tits while she doing hj with stereo. Not a time watcher n don rush. LEFT as a happy man. Will RTM again.
Hi uncle

I would share my fr on amy

She a milf but guys my age cant always choose haha. Her massage is good especially on the lower legs her stretching massage is a killer. A lady her size do packs a punch.

Happy time she place my butt on her lap and use her wonderful assets to press on my bro. She does some dry boobjobs before using oil and hj. Overall a super playful lady. Ymmv if u play your cards right she will treat you right

Thanks uncle for sharing. Would love to try cc next but location abit far for me hehe
Old 23-05-2024, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1060 / Power: 16
3107 has much to be proud of3107 has much to be proud of3107 has much to be proud of3107 has much to be proud of3107 has much to be proud of3107 has much to be proud of3107 has much to be proud of3107 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by oyrr View Post
Hi uncle

I would share my fr on amy

She a milf but guys my age cant always choose haha. Her massage is good especially on the lower legs her stretching massage is a killer. A lady her size do packs a punch.

Happy time she place my butt on her lap and use her wonderful assets to press on my bro. She does some dry boobjobs before using oil and hj. Overall a super playful lady. Ymmv if u play your cards right she will treat you right

Thanks uncle for sharing. Would love to try cc next but location abit far for me hehe
Amy shared by Unclewang1234 is really good and solid with her massage. Though I am not much of a massage person it’s quite refreshing after the massage. Especially, her back stepping really helps to loosen the tense feeling on my back and around the waist area.

Nice lady and very accommodating too.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1